Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent (37182 Views)

Davido's Fans Visit Wizkid's Childhood Home In Surulere, Lagos (Video) / Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React / Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by adenigga(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dancehall singer and songwriter, Cynthia Ikponmwenosa Morgan, also known as Madrina has blasted fans of Nigerian pop star Davido for being ‘ignorant and unintelligent’.

Her comment comes after Davido asked his friends and fans to donate N1m each to him for his birthday and to clear his Rolls Royce.

Davido, so far, has received more than N180million from his friends, colleagues and fans on social media after ‘jokingly’ tweeting that his loyal fans send him money.

The singer said that anyone who has listened to his hit song should send him cash, after which he posted his account details online.

Reacting to the ‘Fem’ singer’s post, a not so thrilled Cynthia Morgan in an Instagram post went on a lengthy rant.

She said; “I have always known Davido’s fans to be ignorant and unintelligent since 2016. So I am not surprised at your foolery,”

“I said what I said and you can all kill yourselves

“If you really rose by lifting others and you are asking for one meter publicly, then your boys are ungrateful. Make all of una lock up. Poor things

“Because say all of us they do music no mean say all of us be mate. E be like say una wan mad, Nigerians are so myopic, they think everything is about hate, yes let me hate, At least I’m not faking

“90 percent of Nigerians are actually beggars. Make una no vex, I know say una don see new format and una no want make he cast

“If you have to compel people to celebrate you, it means there is nothing to be celebrated”.
Source: https://pmnewsnigeria.com/Davido-fans-ignorant-unintelligent-Cynthia-Morgan

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by ObiOfOnitcha: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
jealousy

129 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Juliusmomoh: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
So she get mind called

(1) Obi cubana .
(2) Mr. Eazi .
(3) my self.

Who donate to O.B.O unitelligent? shocked

I wonder why thunder is still dressing up...

Thunder fire her yam leg

210 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Throwback: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Maybe he did nothing for her after publicly requesting that she meet with him, after her grace to grass story broke earlier in the year.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Solofresh2: 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
I actually like her confidence but, she is right and wrong at the same time.

156 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
Tomorrow she go come cry for us say she broke

Say Jude won kee her career

She no know say givers never lack!

Neither does she knows that everyone, no matter how accomplished you are craves and deserves to be loved except say you be satan

She herself is craving attention! She just want to trend!

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Fahdiga(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
This one is in silfia pains

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Fahdiga(m): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
Throwback:
Maybe he did nothing for her after publicly requesting that she meet with him, after her grace to grass story broke earlier in the year.
This is the reason for her outburst. You've said it all

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by tillaman(m): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
Broke ass Madrina might be right,
We know all those donating are just doing it for the trend but who cares? We have better things to think about shebi it’s their money and not yours

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by babyfaceafrica: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
She has a point, but fans will be fans.

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by alanto: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
adenigga:

“If you have to compel people to celebrate you, it means there is nothing to be celebrated”.

Source: https://pmnewsnigeria.com/Davido-fans-ignorant-unintelligent-Cynthia-Morgan
My take home.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Aeitbra: 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
Now that a celebrity that is not an idiot has come out to talk, let me say my own too.

Davido, you have raise almost $400,000 is it for charity? or you no know say people dey suffer for this country wey you dey sing nonesense music?

Dey shout 30BG upandan but you still get corporate begger mentality. Greed will not kill Nigerians.

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Rickmann: 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
adenigga:

Dancehall singer and songwriter, Cynthia Ikponmwenosa Morgan, also known as Madrina has blasted fans of Nigerian pop star Davido for being ‘ignorant and unintelligent’.

Her comment comes after Davido asked his friends and fans to donate N1m each to him for his birthday and to clear his Rolls Royce.

Davido, so far, has received more than N180million from his friends, colleagues and fans on social media after ‘jokingly’ tweeting that his loyal fans send him money.

The singer said that anyone who has listened to his hit song should send him cash, after which he posted his account details online.

Reacting to the ‘Fem’ singer’s post, a not so thrilled Cynthia Morgan in an Instagram post went on a lengthy rant.

She said; “I have always known Davido’s fans to be ignorant and unintelligent since 2016. So I am not surprised at your foolery,”

“If you really rose by lifting others and you are asking for one meter publicly, then your boys are ungrateful. Make all of una lock up. Poor things

“Because say all of us they do music no mean say all of us be mate. E be like say una wan mad, Nigerians are so myopic, they think everything is about hate, yes let me hate, At least I’m not faking

“90 percent of Nigerians are actually beggars. Make una no vex, I know say una don see new format and una no want make he cast

That line caught me and that's wisdom.

179 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Rickmann: 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
adenigga:

Honestly ,I still can't place my hand around the reason behind this.
'If na person wey need money for surgery, you go beg tire till you die'..

Hypocrites and clout chasing Nigerians, everywhere.

Damn Shame!

189 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by RuddyFusion(m): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
What is she saying?

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Aufbauh(m): 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
Most Nigerians hate the truth but she actually voice it out.
Everything is not all about hate as we perceived things differently.

The bitter truth is that most of the celebriities including Davido who made money cheaply in the past are not finding it easy now, and that informed his tactical approach of crowd funding.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Cantonese: 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Na the jealousy of person wey owu don scatter I’m head.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Prolific007(m): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
At least she's real to herself and not trying to be a sycophant or all these clout chasers practicing hypocrisy. And she left a message that says "if you have to compel people to celebrate you then there's nothing to celebrate". I hope that sinks in

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by DropsMic(m): 5:36am On Nov 19, 2021

I can never forget that time Davido use Cynthia Morgan chase clout.... Call me Cynthia grin grin grin. Maybe the thing still dey pain Cynthia

11 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by DarkCaesar(m): 5:40am On Nov 19, 2021
She has a point even though it’s from that part of her heart where bitterness and hatred resides………if we indeed rise by lifting others, Davido gang, family and boys should be able to pull him up without going public bout it cos the truth is deep down, Davido is a bit cash strapped atm and on the other hand, this post from Cynthia stems from the fact that Davido didn’t help when he promised to or did not do as much as she’d had expected of him to do.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by princepee: 5:41am On Nov 19, 2021
Hanti sorry, we can tell ya pain.
And it's ok to hate and envy..
But then it's not busy money

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:41am On Nov 19, 2021
Really? Anything for publicity and relevance.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 19, 2021
Lol... How are they ignorant?
They simply showed him love. Besides no one knows tomorrow. Davido may return this kind gesture back in double folds to them.

So many are going to be very jealous of Davido because this.

Who is she by the way? This is my first time of seeing her.

She's simply being jealous.!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:41am On Nov 19, 2021
She is right. I don't know if many of them have met Davido in person or how long he will take record of the show of love

9 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by IkpuMmadu: 5:42am On Nov 19, 2021
Blackman and hate..... We have this pull him down mentality

180 million dey vex this one...

It is not your money
It is not you that donated
It is not your account

How can people be this bitter

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:42am On Nov 19, 2021
F

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Elidrisy20: 5:42am On Nov 19, 2021
Who come be this one? Na poverty they knack you paku for head abi, okay no problem, you and davido go settle am for oza room

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by madjune(m): 5:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Aufbauh:
Most Nigerians hate the truth but she actually voice it out.
Everything is not all about hate as we perceived things differently.

The bitter truth is that most of the celebriities including Davido who made money cheaply in the past are not finding it easy now, and that informed his tactical approach of crowd funding.

The average Nigerian youth may be literate but his/her mind is far from fully educated.

I can't comprehend how the guy would be asking people to give him money when his Dad is a billionaire, according to the books?
And these people are giving him huge which they've never donated to the development of their villages?

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by greenie77: 5:43am On Nov 19, 2021
To each, his own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Bigkoko: 5:43am On Nov 19, 2021
NIGERIA is a great place to raise investment capital, sell products but a terrible place to nurture, grow a business into a profitable Giant. Too many stuffs are wrong there. Politicians, civil servants, religion, ethnic bias etc.
But there's a great solution for such a country. They can model the British economic system. Investing in small businesses around the world and controlling it from Lagos or Abuja!

Social Media was ablazed days ago of how a celebrity, Davido raised almost $300,000 within hours, for such a stupid thing like clearing his probably overpriced, out of touch Rolls Royce!!

You even had a prominent business man like Femi Otedola condescending so low when he ought to know better. What a show of shame!
NIGERIANs will never raise such money for Startups that would create jobs and value. Neither will they raise same for philanthropic endeavors!

Not to talk of the profits crazy, non-value-adding businesses like South African run BBNaija rakes in on yearly basis in same NIGERIA. So what the heck is wrong with their thinking? Don't they want to be like China? Japan? Germany? Britain? Etc

What's wrong with Nigeria & Nigerians? Misplaced priority? Poor education? Or just plain stupid?

Here's the bit.
Bigkoko African Integrated Services LTD is a RWANDAn limited liability Company with good management Team and promising prospect in the the next 18 months.
We have Products & services in our portfolio.
We're seeking Private Equity or Debt investment Capital to the sum of $5,000. For this we are offering 15% of the Company's Share Rights. And a good will gesture to nominate a staff.
The Equity investor could be an individual, group or a trustee. Every investment starts at $100.

Contact us for more Enquires on
KG 622 Kigali Rwanda
+250790927282
bigkokoafrica@gmail.com
Doing it the right way!
Breaking economic barriers!
Fostering entrepreneurship & commerce

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by princepee: 5:44am On Nov 19, 2021
RuddyFusion:
What is she saying?
she said she need the money More than Davido.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pretty Mike: Why I Carry Baby Feeding Bottle Everywhere I Go / Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram / 2Baba Celebrates Annie Idibia On 36th Birthday (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.