Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos (45865 Views)

The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 / Stephanie Ghaida Visits Peter Okoye Of P'square (Photos) / Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2016
Very inspiring. Thumbs up bros
Re: Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos by igbsam(m): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2016
I attended that benson and hedges show. Chai, it was a memorable moment. They killed the show back then with their dance moves. The day i started following p.square.
Re: Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos by iykedakelvin(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2016
Started from d bottom now we r here
Re: Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos by NevetsIbot(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2016
chai those days.
If you do me i i do you
Whats your name
Story
And this song featuring weird MC.
Psquare..... Two hands for you o
Re: Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos by chinology: 9:33am On Nov 24, 2016
Omambala boiz..that's how they roll!
Re: Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos by doublefreez(m): 9:41am On Nov 24, 2016
they made it to the top, hard work and consistency.
Re: Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos by tarikem: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2016
Life is a stage, don't be discouraged. You have seen where they are now....
Re: Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos by shumuel(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2016
They've come a long way,, P square done teh, they earn where they are today.
We talking money, you talking nonsense grin
Re: Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos by Stanbeto: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2016
Eno easy o o
Re: Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos by spawnx: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2016
I remember that car back in Omole phase 1. They had to tint it to avoid fans mobbing them and Ojodu Cops were giving issues.

Humble beginnings!!!
Re: Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos by columbus007(m): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2016
undecided
Re: Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos by paix(m): 10:17am On Nov 24, 2016
Everybody has a starting point in life. It is our prayer that we have a happy ending.
Re: Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2016
Baba God noni.
Re: Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos by ephi123(f): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2016
Lesson - don't despise the days of small beginnings.
Re: Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos by Onyenna(m): 10:56am On Nov 24, 2016
passyhansome:
If you drill down on any success story, you always discover that luck was a huge part of it. You can't control luck, but you can move from a game with bad odds to one with better odds. You can make it easier for luck to find you. The most useful thing you can do is stay in the game.

Wow! This comment is....... [size=50pt]BRILLIANT[/size]

1 Like

Re: Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos by talk2saintify(m): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2016
awesome ..................hardwork pays
Re: Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos by DonaldYusuf(m): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
samwhite2000:
Rubbish is this what suppose to be in front page,,, any better sites
So what's supposed to be in front page? Do you know how many people that post will inspire?
Re: Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos by seenter84: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
When hunger get power over their life
Re: Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos by musachara: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
ksexiest:
It's throw back time for Paul Okoye as the second half of the famous music duo shares picture of their first car in Lagos. hardwork and consistency truly pays as they now own fleet of luxurious automobiles in their various garage.

Paul also shared a 2003 picture which had singer sound sultan in it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNLwzlgAixa/?hl=en

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/check-out-picture-of-psquares-first-car.html
The car was given to them by Teejoey after their 2nd album. He said he had never made such sales as he did with their CD before. Unfortunately, he made so much money than them from the sales, but it brought them so much fame
Re: Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos by Frankiss44(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
passyhansome:
If you drill down on any success story, you always discover that luck was a huge part of it. You can't control luck, but you can move from a game with bad odds to one with better odds. You can make it easier for luck to find you. The most useful thing you can do is stay in the game.

Swap luck for favour...
Re: Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos by Nnwannsukka(m): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
ksexiest:
It's throw back time for Paul Okoye as the second half of the famous music duo shares picture of their first car in Lagos. hardwork and consistency truly pays as they now own fleet of luxurious automobiles in their various garage.

Paul also shared a 2003 picture which had singer sound sultan in it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNLwzlgAixa/?hl=en

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/check-out-picture-of-psquares-first-car.html
I swear God will Bless me
Re: Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos by cunny88(m): 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
life aint fair oh, dats my current car oh 1998 nissan ultima gxe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dog Theft: Oge Okoye's Wikipedia Page Tampered By Nigerians / Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama / Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.