Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) (56577 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by OBAGADAFFI: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2016
I cant see Kaalcech Innovation and Consultancy in the picture.

Blogger can't buy good camera, our invite a photographer for quality images.
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by richidinho(m): 10:35am On Nov 24, 2016
grin
Nairaland CEO will suffer throughout this week

Because of unwarranted mentions grin

Everybody se.un like say na our own seun

1 Like

Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by ZUBzero18(m): 10:36am On Nov 24, 2016
And

3 Likes

Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by verygudbadguy(m): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2016
nwasinachi:
work, u no go work, see how u disgrace yourself, afonjas that used to accuse my igbo brothers of hawking gala should tell me which is more honourable- to hawk or to steal?

Madam, must you tribalize everything?

Ain't you tired of the E-war already?
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Petty thiefry shouldn't be the order of the day my handsome brothers and sisters with the tribal mark. Learn life success from the Ibos. Learn hardwok and hustle from the Hausa's. It will go a long way in helping you out.

UrenaNkolokolo. Behave yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2016
nwasinachi:
work, u no go work, see how u disgrace yourself, afonjas that used to accuse my igbo brothers of hawking gala should tell me which is more honourable- to hawk or to steal?
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2016
nwasinachi:
Lol....u bad eeeeh

2 Likes

Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by ib22003(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2016
na wa ooo
GurlFriend:
This is Kaalcech Innovation and Consultancy on 9, Medical Road, Ikeja, which on Tuesday turned into a theater of mayhem and mischief after Seun Egbegbe walked into it and allegedly stole phones worth N2 million.

Seun was bloodied and battered by an irate mob when the sales boy of Kaalcech raised alarm.

The Ebony Films boss is still gallantly 'chilling' in police cell at 'Area F' Divisional Police station as we speak.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/see-photos-of-shop-where-seun-egbeegbe.html

Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by Nukualofa: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2016
I know that Seun is a Thief

Seun is an adulterer

Seun has refused to marry since then

Seun, you need to change your ways now.

This is not meant for Seun Osewa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by Lamzzyy(m): 10:42am On Nov 24, 2016
He was not accused. Its called stealing taking someone's phone, to your car without saying and you could not tell the sales boy to come with you? "pride"
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by RELAN2446(m): 10:42am On Nov 24, 2016
Thief everywhere.
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by jidxin(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2016
nwasinachi:
or cocaine pushing...u forgot to include dat meanwhile hez from edo ...dont be ignorant

2 Likes

Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by Xaintbeny(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2016
thats gross
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2016
ZUBzero18:
And I Know That Some People Will Start Shouting " Afonjas" Up And Down...Tribalistic Idiots

Guilty conscience. You happened to be the first person to mention Afonja here...let me help you..

Afonjaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. His name is Seun as well. Nice one.

3 Likes

Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Petty thiefry shouldn't be the order of the day my handsome brothers and sisters with the tribal mark. Learn life success from the Ibos. Learn hardwok and hustle from the Hausa's. It will go a long way in helping you out.
Yi-ibos stock in trade na drug peddling, 419, pedophilia, prostitution and cucumbering.

2 Likes

Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2016
Nukualofa:
I know that Seun is a Thief

Seun is an adulterer

Seun has refused to marry since then

Seun, you need to change your ways now.

This is not meant for Seun Osewa

Is he the only person with Seun as first name?
Before Seun Osewa, there was Seun Elegbede.
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by kratosonofzeus: 10:49am On Nov 24, 2016
nwasinachi:
really? ? ? ? so u prefer hawking gala (wha da fvck)....who does that

1 Like

Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2016
Praktikals:

Yi- bos stock in trade na drug peddling, 419, pedophilia, prostitution and cucumbering.

I can vouch for drug and cucumbering from the list above.

Igbos will supply you with the best pharmaceutical drugs when you need them. They don't sell orijin, concoctions at motor parks like Afonja people.
You can also get customised cucumbers for your salads or cuisines.

419, pedophilia, bestiality, etc are all made in and vigorously practised by Afonja people.

6 Likes

Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by iamdynamite(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
ehen so ibo's dont steal?
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by iamdynamite(m): 10:57am On Nov 24, 2016
nwasinachi:
and i know how ourbrothers from the east disgrace us internationally trying to smuggle drugs to other countries.
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 24, 2016
Seun the big thief... maybe his English grammar would save him from this mess he has put himself in.
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by Semilore001(f): 10:57am On Nov 24, 2016
Is called kleptomania and is beyond him.
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2016
LMAOL grin grin grin
herzern0:
Niqerians ehn......

They already turned it into an "ADVERTISING STRATEGY".....

Somethinq like...." Brother.... buy phone from us....Seun Egbegbe stole phone from our shop last week".... grin grin grin

Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by Atonto: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2016
nwasinachi:

This person must be a victim of Zika virus... i trust the head must be flat at the back and oblong in front... turning anything and everything to a tribal talk...pcheeewwww

3 Likes

Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2016
TINALETC3:
I thought he sed he is relaxing at home, hw com he is "chilling" in police cell undecided
yes na, a thief will never tell d truth grin
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by olaolulazio(m): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2016
nwasinachi:
k
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by shumuel(m): 11:10am On Nov 24, 2016
GurlFriend:
This is Kaalcech Innovation and Consultancy on 9, Medical Road, Ikeja, which on Tuesday turned into a theater of mayhem and mischief after Seun Egbegbe walked into it and allegedly stole phones worth N2 million.

Seun was bloodied and battered by an irate mob when the sales boy of Kaalcech raised alarm.

The Ebony Films boss is still gallantly 'chilling' in police cell at 'Area F' Divisional Police station as we speak.

@bolded, i thought he said he was at home chilling ? Which should we believe now grin
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 11:10am On Nov 24, 2016
GurlFriend:

kaalcechi innovation n consultancy is the name of the shop n kaalcechi is the name of the sales boy...its clear to even a blind man that such person is rather the owner...poor journalism everywhere u go
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by spinna: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by greggng: 11:26am On Nov 24, 2016
jhydebaba:
See as Seun disgrace him family. I can't imagine the trauma his children would be going through in school that is if he even have any..

I hope is not our own seun of nairaland?
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by dashlink1(m): 11:27am On Nov 24, 2016
GurlFriend:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.