Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) (56578 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by ademijuwonlo(f): 11:29am On Nov 24, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Petty thiefry shouldn't be the order of the day my handsome brothers and sisters with the tribal mark. Learn life success from the Ibos. Learn hardwok and hustle from the Hausa's. It will go a long way in helping you out.
instead of us to face/fight the ills of the society together as one people, you were busy using mouth to castigate one ethnic group cos of what a person did......No ethnic group in Nigeria is blameless and without flaws. we all have our strengths and weaknesses.

Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by egokudiowomoney: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2016
nwasinachi:
work, u no go work, see how u disgrace yourself, afonjas that used to accuse my igbo brothers of hawking gala should tell me which is more honourable- to hawk or to steal?
I think carrying hard drugs to Malaysia and Indonesia is better.i didn't mention any tribe ooooo
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by buffalowings: 11:31am On Nov 24, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Petty thiefry shouldn't be the order of the day my handsome brothers and sisters with the tribal mark. Learn life success from the Ibos. Learn hardwok and hustle from the Hausa's. It will go a long way in helping you out.

Your stupidity is legendry

Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2016
I just dey imagine how seun osewa go don get thousands of mention following this palaver.. I no envy the guy at all, hehehehehehe.
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 24, 2016
ephi123:
What should we do with the picture of the shop?
so dat u can go nd check it out undecided
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by PRXPERT: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2016
yoruba artistes are bunch of jokes they like stealing from baba suwe to one kpekus ashawo to this fish bone of a guy. omo stealing is inherent in them. all their juju infested movie is nothing to write home about. very local people.
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2016
martineverest:
are u sure this is not a movie scene??....i dont think ppl at computer village will be dis merciful for a 2million nara phone thief
I don't know why I find it very hard to believe this story
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by olawumi765(f): 11:58am On Nov 24, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Like smuggling drugs to Indonesia
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2016
but why do yorubas and ibos look for opportunities to get at each other?
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by omhor(f): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
nwasinachi:
work, u no go work, see how u disgrace yourself, afonjas that used to accuse my igbo brothers of hawking gala should tell me which is more honourable- to hawk or to steal?

Thank u my jare. Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by DNA123(m): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Hmm,you are right, also learn how to push hard drugs from you.mumu!

Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by ayindejimmy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nbote:

Atleast dem dey hustle.. 11th commandment is thou shall not b caught breaking any of d ten.. I guess dey shld have jus let him walk away with the fones because he's a gentleman

Did you just call "cheating and scamming" hustling?
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by jide219(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
nwasinachi:
shey na only afonja dae thief
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by Akious2k2(m): 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
nwasinachi:
work, u no go work, see how u disgrace yourself, afonjas that used to accuse my igbo brothers of Drug Trafficking should tell me which is more honourable- to traffic Drug or to steal?
Corrected

Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by Akious2k2(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Petty thiefry shouldn't be the order of the day my handsome brothers and sisters with the tribal mark. Learn life success from the Ibos. Learn Drug Trafficking and hustle from the Igbos. It will go a long way in helping you out.
Corrected
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by Deepfreezer(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
Name checkers association. Bridgetown HQ.
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by Ubiman(m): 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
Some people can spread rumour quicker than wild fire and some other people are gullible and ignorant enough to gulp everything the read or see on social media. See the accused man's reply

Toyin Aimakhu’s ex, Seun Egbegbe who was reported to have stolen ten iPhones at a shop at Computer Village in Ikeja, Lagos State has debunked the story saying he was never arrested for stealing.
Seun Egbegbe in a satement on Wednesday said the story of him stealing ten iPhones was ‘pretty laughable and better left in the court of public opinion’.
Seun Egbegbe debunking the Tuesday’s story that went viral said, “The story is pretty laughable and better left in the court of public opinion.
‘Ordinarily, I do not want to join issues with the writer of the publication but I have a responsibility to set the records straight for my fans, friends and foes, in the defence of the truth.
“To say the least, the news did not only grossly misinform unsuspecting public; it also portrays traces of campaign of calumny by some mercenary hirelings hell bent in destroying my name, for reasons best known to them.”
Could this be another movie stunt?
“I want to state here categorically and emphatically that though I was at Computer Village to address some issues, I was never arrested for stealing 10 iphone 7s, as stated by the writer of the story, the matter has since been resolved by the Nigeria Police; and the issue of me stealing phone is devilish from the said writer.”
“It is germane to note that I am a charitable, humane, and grass root person, who has exhibited selflessness in communal service, which have used as a veritable tool for social development,” he said.
“Finally, I wish to inform the general public to discard the report. I am presently at home relaxing.” Seun Egbegbe concluded.
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by Daboomb: 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
nwasinachi:

At least it is more honourable than to be beheaded in far away Indonesia or to be imprisoned for life, in a Chinese Prison!
Does the name CHIJIOKE OBIORA who was just executed last friday, in Singapore, for DRUG TRAFFICKING, ring a bell?

Or did l hear someone say Buhari should come and free the over 2Million Igbos in Chinese prison for Drug offences?

Who send them?

Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
One old guy told me about 4 years ago if you have money you pose if you don't have you Palm
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by nwasinachi(f): 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Daboomb:

At least it is more honourable than to be beheaded in far away Indonesia or to be imprisoned for life, in a Chinese Prison!
Does the name CHIJIOKE OBIORA who was just executed last friday, in Singapore, for DRUG TRAFFICKING, ring a bell?

Or did l hear someone say Buhari should come and free the over 2Million Igbos in Chinese prison for Drug offences?

Who send them?
yes, am not denying the fact that some igbos are drug dealers, but truth be told, an addict can be rehabilitated. we all know that the world head quarter for rituals is in naija s/w. if u are used for ritual, guy,your own don finish be that
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by nwasinachi(f): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
egokudiowomoney:
I think carrying hard drugs to Malaysia and Indonesia is better.i didn't mention any tribe ooooo
thk u. at least he is not from the ritual capital of the world
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by nwasinachi(f): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
Atonto:

This person must be a victim of Zika virus... i trust the head must be flat at the back and oblong in front... turning anything and everything to a tribal talk...pcheeewwww
it is only a victim of zika virus with mango head that will recognise another victim of zika virus
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by 2HASUM(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ubiman:
Some people can spread rumour quicker than wild fire and some other people are gullible and ignorant enough to gulp everything the read or see on social media. See the accused man's reply

Toyin Aimakhu’s ex, Seun Egbegbe who was reported to have stolen ten iPhones at a shop at Computer Village in Ikeja, Lagos State has debunked the story saying he was never arrested for stealing.
Seun Egbegbe in a satement on Wednesday said the story of him stealing ten iPhones was ‘pretty laughable and better left in the court of public opinion’.
Seun Egbegbe debunking the Tuesday’s story that went viral said, “The story is pretty laughable and better left in the court of public opinion.
‘Ordinarily, I do not want to join issues with the writer of the publication but I have a responsibility to set the records straight for my fans, friends and foes, in the defence of the truth.
“To say the least, the news did not only grossly misinform unsuspecting public; it also portrays traces of campaign of calumny by some mercenary hirelings hell bent in destroying my name, for reasons best known to them.”
Stop misleading the public by helping him to circularize this falsehood, watch the video and read the Police report
Could this be another movie stunt?
“I want to state here categorically and emphatically that though I was at Computer Village to address some issues, I was never arrested for stealing 10 iphone 7s, as stated by the writer of the story, the matter has since been resolved by the Nigeria Police; and the issue of me stealing phone is devilish from the said writer.”
“It is germane to note that I am a charitable, humane, and grass root person, who has exhibited selflessness in communal service, which have used as a veritable tool for social development,” he said.
“Finally, I wish to inform the general public to discard the report. I am presently at home relaxing.” Seun Egbegbe concluded.
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by jeje123(m): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
My own view its beyond ordinary issue!!!
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by AdamsAlli(m): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
tessy828:
He man fit be kleptomaniac

We know your type, I got scammed trying to get data form someone like you and the idiot still scammed me of #500 again!

I was pained!
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by ZUBzero18(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=gbosaa post=51325517]

Guilty conscience.
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by firstolalekan(m): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
nwasinachi:
Ewu asaba
What is the meaning of AFONJA?
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by firstolalekan(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
dragonking3:
An Afonja stealing from an ipob yoot. Buhari recession dey teach the Afonjas shege. grin grin grin grin grin
Hey donkey

Please what is the meaning of AFONJA.
I know the reason why the call you people Igbo$ but I don't know the meaning of AFONJA
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by goaldynboy: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
dragonking3:
An Afonja stealing from an ipob yoot. Buhari recession dey teach the Afonjas shege. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by nwasinachi(f): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
firstolalekan:
Ewu asaba What is the meaning of AFONJA?
nkita awusa, afonja is afonja
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by firstolalekan(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
nwasinachi:
nkita awusa, afonja is afonja
Thunder fire your rotten pussŷ
Anofia
Re: The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) by OkoAnike(m): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Timagwa:
but why do yorubas and ibos look for opportunities to get at each other?

Young woman, when are u going to finish your story... #team still waiting #

Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics)