Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet (45731 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by mayoor15(m): 11:24am On Nov 24, 2016
gbosaa:

Seun Elegbede is not a Yoruba man. He is not Afonja.
Seun Elegbede is an important Igbo man.
indeed
Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by drealj: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2016
babadee1:

Yes na because everybody knows that Igbo people never steal. Only Yorubas steal.
Angel go slap that ur dirty mouth.
Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by Smellymouth: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2016
dominique:

Lol. The mentions go don long pass river Nile by now grin

Anty mi, you are so right..

Imagine getting 1000 mentions in less than an hour.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by Almand: 11:29am On Nov 24, 2016
This mofo was blabling about ending someone's else career not too long ago.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by rocknation62(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2016
mayoor15:
Must you bring tribe into evrytin
No mind d guy...Na fool him be
Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by mamatayour(f): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2016
sholadunju:
we never see him change yet o grin
change kwa Make I no talk sha cos I doubt it would come from dem cry
Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by Pundad: 11:47am On Nov 24, 2016
Onyekwelu7:
Very big disgrace to his Yoruba ppl

Very silly comment. Rantings of an illiterate.
Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by Dare2Try(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
The kind of mentions when SEUN OSEWA go don get since this madman was caught stealing go don reach 500.. cheesy grin

Sometimes ehn. ,the kind name when you get go make you vex... cheesy

Chidinma == Cucumber

Seun == lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Seems like u wan go eternity ban, coz the mods are currently not smiling
Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2016
so many criminals are forming big boys cus the authorities don't ask questions .
Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by Realhommie(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
The kind of mentions when SEUN OSEWA go don get since this madman was caught stealing go don reach 500.. cheesy grin

Exactly wetin i just post for the other thread as if i see this one b4... But the mentions go don reach thousands since this palaver start.

So unfortunate of him..gringrin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by mayoor15(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
rocknation62:
No mind d guy...Na fool him be
lol
Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by klax(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
I pity this boy if this boy had listened to me he won't be under this shameful spell placed upon him.

This job was done and sealed but all I could say is people of good will should intervene to this boy and his ex to let sleeping dog lay in peace all these I will finish you I will ruin you should stop. The issue at hand is not ordinary but God will help them.

Last night this guy camp too were really at a showdown of worst revenge against Toyin because they all knew what went wrong. When a wall is cracked lizard, insect, snake will dive into it its a proverb for the wise mind. This is sad event I pity him and Toyin a lot I may sound funny but both of them know what I'm saying.

I warned them severally to let go and move but never listen to me
Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ikechu101:
Now I'm confident that yoruba movies do not make money.
Isn't this like the 3rd yoruba star from the industry doing some criminal act.

I'm confident money no dey for that side.

It's in the gene. The can't help it.
Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by Daboomb: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Onyekwelu7:
Very big disgrace to his Yoruba ppl

Very, very Big disgrace!

Even bigger disgrace than that of your over 2million Igbos in Chinese jail, not to mention those that have been hanged or beheaded, from Singapore to Indonesia, to Bangladesh, e.t.c
undecided undecided
Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
klax:
I pity this boy if this boy had listened to me he won't be under this shameful spell placed upon him.

This job was done and sealed but all I could say is people of good will should intervene to this boy and his ex to let sleeping dog lay in peace all these I will finish you I will ruin you should stop. The issue at hand is not ordinary but God will help them.

Last night this guy camp too were really at a showdown of worst revenge against Toyin because they all knew what went wrong. When a wall is cracked lizard, insect, snake will dive into it its a proverb for the wise mind. This is sad event I pity him and Toyin a lot I may sound funny but both of them know what I'm saying.

I warned them severally to let go and move but never listen to me

Story story storyyyy.

If you are implying juju or some paranormal nonsense here then that's bullcrap.

Elegbede is a petty thief. Most of them suffer kleptomania.
When I say 'most of them', you know the people I am referring to. Their names start with A and end with a...ok let me mention it cos I like the sound of it.

Afonjaaaaaaa. Conjoined with embarrassing and abominable crimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
Daboomb:

Very, very Big disgrace!

Even bigger disgrace than that of your over 2million Igbos in Chinese jail, not to mention those that have been hanged or beheaded, from Singapore to Indonesia, to Bangladesh, e.t.c
undecided undecided

Does it mean there was no one around with petrol and tyre when Seun stole the phone?

Shame on all those people who gave him red lipstick when they should have donated tyre and petrol.

Btw are you Afonjaaaaaaaaa?
Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by notoriousbabe: 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
I am there that day,I sawed the whole drama and how he was well beated by the people
Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by notoriousbabe: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
babadee1:

Yes na because everybody knows that Igbo people never steal. Only Yorubas steal.
while Igbos Rob with guns grin grin tongue
Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
What me i want to know is that....Did he stole or he dint stole (Patience Jonathan's voice)? grin
Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by Holluwatarhyor(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
menzo4u:
Our aim is to ensure you see your pictures and video 10years from now and you are filled with joy because of the memory it brings to you.

Photoshoot + videoshoot @ Wedding, Birthday, Burial, Concert, Product Launch, Musical Video, TV Commercial Advert, or any event is our job.
Try us today....

Visit/like our page @ facebook.com/geniusmediapro for more info
nice job,pls can you hlep me change the background of this picture?

Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by dumie(f): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
I thot it was only touts that still steal phones..

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
shame
Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by tarmac9: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
]
Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by menzo4u: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Holluwatarhyor:
nice job,pls can you hlep me change the background of this picture?
Oh! Sorry, I actually posted the message on behalf of someone @mediagenius, kindly refer any enquiries you have to him or call the number on the picture. Thanks.
Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by Dariye(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
Because of this seun egbegbe, seun osewa would be receiving mentions on per second billing coupled with the one he normally receive.
Seun, trust me, i feel your pain cos i also experience same when ppl in politics section starts to tackle joshua dariye and his case
Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Which Rule I break?? cheesy
You this guy, you are a troublemaker o cheesy

@ Post: didn't he say he was in his house sleeping at the time of the so called theft? He forgot about that little invention called camera phone.
Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by fergieboy: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Seun is a thief and a disgrace

Spits

1 Like

Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by jossyblinks: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
ucee64:
Johnson adeniyi right now

why are u like this
Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by koolaid87: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2016
uxdesigner:
they've used style style and sweep the matter under the carpet, no investigation as to know whether he trully had the money in his car. if dem don put taya for the guy neck now, the police will turn it to the memoirs of a victim of jungle justice. now tell me why people wont resort to jungle justice as the police that ought to provide justice is giving protection to criminals.

You talk tru.

What's the purpose of the Police's public relation department if they can't reach out facts to the general public. Moreover, I wish I could get a confirmation whether he had the money in his car or not cos I can't believe a celeb fit do such thing, a producer for that matter.
Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
koolaid87:

You talk tru.

What's the purpose of the Police's public relation department if they can't reach out facts to the general public. Moreover, I wish I could get a confirmation whether he had the money in his car or not cos I can't believe a celeb fit do such thing, a producer for that matter.

well actually he has been charged to court, granted bail and case adjourned till eternity. they pushed it to feb 2017, sure that date they will still adjourn the case. useless judges
Re: Video Of Seun Egbegbe’s Arrest In Ikeja Hits The Internet by loopmangoat(m): 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Afonjas are the problem of the world
They are worse than arabs
They are involved in drug trafficking prostitution rituals name it
The world will be a saner place if we get rid of afonjas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold / I Have It All At 27 - BBNaija's Ka3na Brags (Photos) / Wizkid: "From Today I Give No bleeps, Welcome To My World"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.