Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Miracle Players Of The Eaglet: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Miracle Players Of The Eaglet: (536 Views)

Vanguard Plagiarised Fifa.com In Write-up Golden Eaglet Conquered The World / Dubai's Miracle Garden Is World’s Most Beautiful Garden / Eaglet Stars Celebrate In Synagogue Church Of All Nation…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Players Of The Eaglet: by pmartins: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2009
A real game was play for just 90minute,there was a winner which the match end 5-0 in favour of Nigeria, my first post l send before the match was watch out for 2 players SANI EMMANUEL AND ONAZI. The game started with a clear view without any one of them on the pitch of play ,but the game the boys are playing at the first half was a very impressive move, where you can see joy in the face of fans and football lovers around the stadium and even outside the stadium, that is what l know in the game of football, there must be supporters any corner of the globe, i.e. where good football is play, people will always support the winning team because there is a saying that GOOOD THINKING , GOOD PRODUCT. That's just what the boys have shown us. When they enter the field for second half which the first half ended with 3 goals, powerful goals from EDAFE EGBEDI 2 (14'28) minute and OKORO STANLEY 1(24) minute. When they kick on the second half the boys are somehow relenting in front of goal post but when the ''MIRACLE BOY'' SANNI EMMANUEL was introduced into the match, net was open for goal to come. He played for just few minute, 2 goals was score by him, what a rush. The main thing that makes me feel happy about his goals are the way he jubilated .thanking GOD, WHAT AN AMAZING GRACE.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Who Has Deserted You Again? / Looking For Nigerian Gatherings/parties To Hook Up! / My Topmost Nairaland Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.