Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Finger Print Scanner Problem - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Finger Print Scanner Problem (798 Views)

Procedure On How To Print Nysc Online Redeployment & Relocation Letter / "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) / 2016 Batch B NYSC Call-up Letter Is Out – See How To Print Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finger Print Scanner Problem by Ezebuola(m): 10:38am On Nov 24, 2016
Help pls, during camp registration their scanner couldnt recognise my finger print. What should i do now
Re: Finger Print Scanner Problem by Sunnykaka(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
start coming back home grin

1 Like

Re: Finger Print Scanner Problem by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
If you use a phone with finger print scanner then that's where the problem is. The scanner has collected all the avaliable prints on your finger thereby making other finger print scanner unable to recognise your FP.

Solution
Clean the surface of your fingers with a dry cloth or better still wipes and dry it on a clean dry surface and do same thing to the scanner and try again.

If problem persists, get a blade and cut the surface of the stubborn finger and try again

Either of these solutions will surely work but if problem further persist then try the option given by the ftc member
Re: Finger Print Scanner Problem by Emmanuelson(m): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
I have the same problem today
Has anyone been able to solve this problem ?
Re: Finger Print Scanner Problem by Ezebuola(m): 4:18am On Nov 25, 2016
Emmanuelson:
I have the same problem today
Has anyone been able to solve this problem ?
i have qued up several times yesterday and tried 7times on different scanners yet no way. Pls some with experience and ideas help us.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Okorocha Orders Allocation Of Lands To Corps Members For Farming / Earning Cash With Your Knowledge / Job Vacancy - Business Development Leader In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.