Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car (55183 Views)

Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter / Ambassador Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor Resumes Duty In US (Photos) / Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by tolexy123: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
lol
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by efilefun(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
see as the woman pose for camera lo
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by AntiWailer: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lol.

Why will u allow this kind of people enter ur car ?

What nonsense offence ?
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
Am sure she didn't kw the camera was on
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by fkdmods: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jirate:

I agree with you, honestly.
What is wrong with Police Officers sitting inside a Car?
I would gladly give them a ride any time, any day. They are Humans just like you and I. cool

There is plenty wrong with it. In a normal society, keyword here is normal, you would be fired on the spot. But Nigeria, and by extension Nigerians, are not normal. Anything goes as long as you can justify it. The reason you don't do it is to avoid controversies like this. And i beg to differ. Majority of Nigerians can hardly be categorized as human beings talk less of the police.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by iamyungkizzy(m): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Chai...data'm aga'a
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Police during the day,runs girls by night,them just met their regular customer and decided to greet....dassall

1 Like

Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Emassive(m): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
I agree with you but you know most people will do anything to make a career for themselves at the expense of someone's life. How is it possible to snap a police comfortably like this if not that the scenaro is different from what is been written...Ops please take the un verified news off.
dukie25:
If they were doing something illegal would they sit still why you photograph them? There may be more to this story.
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by nairaman66(m): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
dukie25:
If they were doing something illegal would they sit still why you photograph them? There may be more to this story.

More to the story indeed! Please tell us...

I think the picture was taken from another car close to them possibly a jeep.., just look at the angle of inclination. Also, I think the guy who took the pic was at the back seat of the passenger's rear and seem like they are in a traffic jam or something! Conclusively, if the driver of the car being held was at fault, it would have been his photograph showing instead of these notorious/legalized robbers! Just my thoughts!
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Adiwana: 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Honestly I don't understand Nigerians on social media.we act as if we are ignorant of the norm in this country. What's the whole fuss about this policewomen sitting in the car as if it's the first time we are experiencing such a thing.Same people making noise will gladly pay this women 1k to avoid arrest if they committed an offence.We are really hypocritical in nature
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Sotenna(m): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jirate:

I agree with you, honestly.
What is wrong with Police Officers sitting inside a Car?
I would gladly give them a ride any time, any day. They are Humans just like you and I. cool

Oga police. Now I recognise you. Na you arrest me that day for Ilupeju
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Bants(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
Thank God Nigerians still respect...make the driver find them something stop been selfish police are your friend
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Tman104(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
eanestca:
the police be like "oga make we dey go ATM, I understand na cashless policy we dey"
Working tinz

Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
This new traffic lights have provided another source of revenue for the police, they now use this an opportunity to extort money from helpless motorist.
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Abumighty(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
[i][/i] why be say all diz police women face de look black n yellow.
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by ddippset(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
BossLadyF:

I've seen her there too
lol. she's been there for ages. the annoying thing is the way they all just leave their duty post and just jump into your ride, 2 at the back and 1 in the front, as if they helped you pay for the car.
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Yarduni: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
See people saying rubbish just because they heard one side of the story. Some people are really short witted here
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by treebuds: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
sixtuschimere:
According to Miebaka,Nigerian traffic police officers on duty were pictured doing their job in someone's car in Port Harcourt.The photo has triggered several reactions,with many calling for the sack of the officers.Miebaka wrote...

'TRAFFIC POLICE ON DUTY IN SOMEONE'S CAR HERE AT G.R.A JUNCTION PORT HARCOURT'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/police-officers-on-duty-in-port.html
This is just a small matter, police is police. He is even settling his oga and. Settlement goes on and on till. Ig
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by BossLadyF(f): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
ddippset:
lol. she's been there for ages. the annoying thing is the way they all just leave their duty post and just jump into your ride, 2 at the back and 1 in the front, as if they helped you pay for the car.

When I experienced her and her colleague was when my friend was indecisive about passing through that GRA junction to Alakahia or going through airforce. They blocked us there
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by thunderbabs: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
If the man no talk well, drive this car to the station.....Deir common language....infact, this car must get to the station....like say na d car offend them..

Police and bribes is like smone nd someone..lol angry
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by ddippset(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
PaperLace:

Lol
I drove down to PH sometime ago to pick a cake, made a U-turn somewhere after Airforce. That turn cost me 8k.
They delayed me for over an hour.

Well, I learnt to pay attention to road signs and never to drive into PH.
where are the road signs na? how many road signs? its just like a set up. they make sure that all the sign posts are dilapidated so you just fall into their traps.
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by vani86: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
ddippset:
I swear I know that police woman. I pass by gra junction all the time on my way to rumuola. the same exact picture happened to me at water line junction 2 years ago. The stupid, ugly policewoman demanded for 8,000 because I made a u turn. I ended up parting with just 1,000.

Name 8k dey chop me for waterlines, that same woman and a man. The 8 k na with abeg o
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
dukie25:

I believe the op. Can't you see the face?

Besides, the way the other woman held the car passes a message.
The way the driver keeps looking at them, probably pleading...she taking her face away in anger, probably saying, "Oga leave matter, make we dey go station"

I know them...this is PH.
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
Emassive:
I agree with you but you know most people will do anything to make a career for themselves at the expense of someone's life. How is it possible to snap a police comfortably like this if not that the scenaro is different from what is been written...Ops please take the un verified news off.

It's possible to snap her like that. She wouldn't leave that car for nothing... She has caught a bigger fish.

Besides, other people may be around begging her...
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by ddippset(m): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
BossLadyF:

When I experienced her and her colleague was when my friend was indecisive about passing through that GRA junction to Alakahia or going through airforce. They blocked us there
lol. those zones are their major chopping zones; air force to rumuola to gra to water lines. and God help you if you ever screw up at rumuokoro junction. those ones there are devils. the wonderful thing is there is always a mean policewoman among every bunch. there's another devilish police woman there too. so much for affirmative action, lol.
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by ddippset(m): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
vani86:

Name 8k dey chop me for waterlines, that same woman and a man. The 8 k na with abeg o
lol, with abeg. for that water lines na from 8k to 1k with abeg. e be like that 8k na their minimum wage. one advice for you, avoid rumuokoro junction. I wouldn't even wish that on my enemy.
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by ddippset(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
GODSBEAUTY:

Police is ur friend ... grin

9ja police and bribe are .....
I hate police. you can't be in ph and love police.
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by chiraqDemon(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
To me naija police is one of the freeest (idk) there is
Most of us that complain that naija law enforcement cant do their work should be grateful
Cos we all have done things that would land ppl in other countries in jail or with heavy fines
Naija police will collect 2k and go away
Traffic ticket for yankee na 200dollars or higher sef u go hear (calculate am for this recession) and the more u de refuse to pay e de increase
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by richyblink1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
ddippset:
I swear I know that police woman. I pass by gra junction all the time on my way to rumuola. the same exact picture happened to me at water line junction 2 years ago. The stupid, ugly policewoman demanded for 8,000 because I made a u turn. I ended up parting with just 1,000.

In fact you be real correct port Harcourt boy.
These same set of ATURU stopped me at Rumuola junction that I almost crossed when the light has turned red. Criminals
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by PeaceOut(m): 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
Sweetguy25:
Port Harcourt has become so unhabitable because of all these miscreants. These are the same police people who openly collaborate with agberos in rumuokoro.

I thought agberos are present in only Yoruba state?
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by RuggedArab: 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
PaperLace:

Lol
I drove down to PH sometime ago to pick a cake, made a U-turn somewhere after Airforce. That turn cost me 8k.
They delayed me for over an hour.

Well, I learnt to pay attention to road signs and never to drive into PH.

lol. They wont put road signs so you can pay the 8k.

No careless U-turn along Aba road. Infact I cannot remember the last time police carried me and I gave them money.

You enter my car as a thief, we head straight to your station. Along the road some will want to negotiate with you while the stubborn ones will follow you to their station. When I get to the station, I walk straight to the DPO or a senior ranking officer. I will explain the scenario the next thing will be an order.... "Allow him to go" and they will be like "Yes Sir" grin.

That moment I will make friend with the senior officer in case of another time. E remain make I get the CP number if not that they change Rivers CP like the way women change sanitary pads.

The truth is they will play the game so that you will settle with them there instead of taking you to their office. They might even take you to their office and park you outside for negotiation.
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by koolcat: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:
sad Na their way
Meanwhile grin
HAHAHA MOST XPECIALLY IN LAGOS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State / "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants / Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.