Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

"Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants (55143 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" / Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by ijustdey: 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
By Emma Amaize, Sam Oyadongha, Egufe Yafugborhi, Perez Brisibe and Akpokona Omafuaire.

FORMER militant leader, Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo, has fled to Libya, the Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force, JNDLF, alleged on Monday.

The group, which threatened, last week, to test six missiles in the Niger Delta states, beginning from tomorrow, said: “The Military can’t locate Tompolo but we have identified where he is now.”

General Akotebe Darikoro, Commander, General Duties, General Torunanaowei Latei, Creeks Network Coordinator, General Agbakakuro Owei-Tauro, Pipelines Bleeding Expert and General Pulokiri Ebiladei, Intelligence Bureau of JNDLF, made the claim in a statement.

“Presently, Tompolo is in Libya and we’ll get him dead or alive for betraying us in supporting the federal government against us,” it disclosed.

According to it: “Nigerian Military has weak intelligence gathering mechanism hence they could not identify our modu oparandi. Nigerian military is only good in carrying AK47 to harass innocent people and raping young girls and women.”

A close source to Tompolo laughed when contacted, Monday, by Vanguard, saying, “I do not know what you want to say, they should leave Tompolo alone.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/breaking-tompolo-flees-to-libya/

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by FuckTheM0ds(m): 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
And Tompolo flies to Libya, while Buhari flies to London, Boko haram flies to Cameroun, Fulani Herdsmen Treks to Libya, Ipob Massob and all Bia'frauds fly to Morocco and Lastly Niger Delta Avengers Flies to Egypt.
Make these flying hooligans just kukuma fly away and never come back again and leave our dear Nigeria to be at peace.
Odabooo o

228 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by davodyguy: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
why is he on the run if he's innocent?

just imagine, instigating violence and when it heats up...the leader will abandon the people and disappear,,,,

wonder when some dudes will get sense

One Biafra guy did that in 1970, when he fled to Ivory coast

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by davodyguy: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
smiley
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by zik4ever: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
Don't mind this Liberation Force! Who is a kid? Tompolo is not in any Libya.

67 Likes

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by richidinho(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Toh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Likei(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
na lie !!! he is still in the creeks, these guys are only trying to decieve the military.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by richidinho(m): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
davodyguy:
why is he on the run if he's innocent?

Why is buhari on the run to London?

When the missiles arrive aso villa he shld tell them he is the presido

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by TechRev: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
zik4ever:

Why will Nigeria believe this story?? Everyone is lying, its a season of lies.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by TechRev: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
richidinho:

Why is buhari on the run to London

Because the missile does not know who is innocent or not. I pity the man shaa, those militants are not smiling them no get respect, first them stop the palle from coming to Ogoni, now they have succeeded in making the man exile. When we were rejoicing that he now full ground for the country.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by dustmalik: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
TechRev:

Because the missile does not know who is innocent or not. I pity the man shaa, those militants are not smiling them no get respect, first them stop the palle from coming to Ogoni, now they have succeeded in making the man exile. When we were rejoicing that he now full ground for the country.
So you think Aso villa doesn't have anti missile system? Kids everywhere

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by davodyguy: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
ijustdey:

General Akotebe Darikoro, Commander, General Duties, General Torunanaowei Latei, Creeks Network Coordinator, General Agbakakuro Owei-Tauro, Pipelines Bleeding Expert and General Pulokiri Ebiladei, Intelligence Bureau of JNDLF, made the claim in a statement.

Honestly, these criminals have no life. Imagine someone being described as pipeline bleeding expert, like seriously? WTF? These guys have no life at all and are fighting for no one apart from themselves

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by nwaanambra1(m): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Libya indeed! grin grin

trying to point the government to another direction while the suspect is running on the opposite direction! grin grin

Tompolo is in Douala municipality in the republic of Cameroon! he owns like 5 superb mansions in various parts of that city and other Cameroonian cities. all his mansions are heavily guided by the government owned Cameroon genderms security forces.

he is untouchable in Cameroon cause he pays heavily to the government and their security forces. he once secretly donated military hardware and equipment worth more than 100 million dollars to the Cameroon government - and the Nigerian government never heard of it or or maybe pretended not to hear of it.

Tompolo is a VIP citizen of Cameroon. he will remain there till buhari's tenure expires - unless stupidity or alusi-iyi brought him down to Nigeria and he is arrested otherwise nothing do him so long as he remains in Cameroon. cheesy cheesy

in fact our looters are very stupid by going to Europe and America to dump their stolen wealth - go to other African countries and make generous donation to their government and u r safe in their midst - in fact some of the African countries will even treat you like kings, e.g. Cameroon, Benin republic, even Ghana, guinea Bissau, cote-devour, Togo, siera leone - or even south africa. believe me you and your stolen wealth will be safer in these countries than in Europe! these countries will guide and protect you like their life depends on it. cheesy

if you have any serious loot pm me and i will show u direction on how to go about hiding it. Attention oga Saraki and others - am at your service. wink

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by davodyguy: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
richidinho:

just listen to your pathetic rhetoric question?

A president on the run? Not ordinary president but one of the most populous Black Nation in the world and giant of Africa?

You should be shot in the anus at close range

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by richidinho(m): 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
davodyguy:

just listen to your pathetic rhetoric question?

A president on the run? Not ordinary president but one of the most populous Black Nation in the world and giant of Africa?

You should be shot in the anus at close range

Just listen to your mumui.sh self a president of all nigerdelta avengers on the run? U must be shot in the ear at close range

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by fiizznation: 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
NBC, don't you think is high-time for your organization to sanction this particular newspaper called vanguard. I'm yet to see a newspaper that promotes chaos, terrorism, divisiveness, militancy etc like this particular vanguard. Their inflammatory headlines won't be accepted in any country of this world except Nigeria.Playing opposition shouldn't be confused with promoting dastardly acts. I have watched how they have tactically, tactfully and dangerously promoted, supported and glorified militancy while demonizing the Nigeria troops. Where is the NBC? I asked again.

When news was spreading like wildfire yesterday that the avengers site has been shutdown by their host company, I didn't even give it to the news because this vanguard newspaper have always and is still serving as the propaganda news agency for the avengers.

Concerned persons and agencies should please take note

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
cool
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by babadee1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
richidinho:

He's not on the run he went for a clinical evaluation.

1 Like

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by richidinho(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
babadee1:

He's not on the run he went for a clinical evaluation.

What makes you think Tompolo did not go for same clinical evaluation?

19 Likes

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by babadee1(m): 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
richidinho:

I knew someone like you would say that. No problem, when he comes back from his clinical evaluation in Libya of all places he should report to the nearest EFCC office to continue with his fraud case. A court of competent jurisdiction has declared him wanted and issued an arrest warrant for him. Tompolo is a wanted criminal while Buhari is the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. There is no basis at all for comparison.

5 Likes

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by richidinho(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
babadee1:

I knew someone like you would say that. No problem, when he comes back from his clinical evaluation in Libya of all places he should report to the nearest EFCC office to continue with his fraud case. A court of competent jurisdiction has declared him wanted and issued an arrest warrant for him. Tompolo is a wanted criminal while Buhari is the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. There is no basis at all for comparison.

Tompolo is the president of the NigerDelta, there is nothing wrong with him spending the proceeds derived from crudeoil from his country

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by olatunjithomas(m): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by macluvph1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
fiizznation:
NBC, don't you think is high-time for your organization to sanction this particular newspaper called vanguard. I'm yet to see a newspaper that promotes chaos, terrorism, divisiveness, militancy etc like this particular vanguard. Their inflammatory headlines won't be accepted in any country of this world except Nigeria.Playing opposition shouldn't be confused with promoting dastardly acts. I have watched how they have tactically, tactfully and dangerously promoted, supported and glorified militancy while demonizing the Nigeria troops. Where is the NBC? I asked again.

When news was spreading like wildfire yesterday that the avengers site has been shutdown by their host company, I didn't even give it to the news because this vanguard newspaper have always and is still serving as the propaganda news agency for the avengers.

Concerned persons and agencies should please take note

E dey pain u gaga oooo!!!

Sorry, it won't be your ways always this is democracy not military.

Get it into that your sk...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by olatunjithomas(m): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
dustmalik:

yeeeeehhhh!!!anti missiles system keh?bro,you self funny small.ANTI MISSILE SYSTEM!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by 9jatriot(m): 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Please I am very interested in keeping my lut. The 3k I luted is worrying my mind. BVN prevented me from keeping it in the bank, the recent theft of Saraki's 12M or 300M means I can no longer keep the money at home, please direct me on the best country to go to and hide it from the authorities.

nwaanambra1:
Libya indeed! grin grin

trying to point the government to another direction while the suspect is running on the opposite direction! grin grin

Tompolo is in Douala municipality in the republic of Cameroon! he owns like 5 superb mansions in various parts of that city and other Cameroonian cities. all his mansions are heavily guided by the government owned Cameroon genderms security forces.

he is untouchable in Cameroon cause he pays heavily to the government and their security forces. he once secretly donated military hardware and equipment worth more than 100 million dollars to the Cameroon government - and the Nigerian government never heard of it or or maybe pretended not to hear of it.

Tompolo is a VIP citizen of Cameroon. he will remain there till buhari's tenure expires - unless stupidity or alusi-iyi brought him down to Nigeria and he is arrested otherwise nothing do him so long as he remains in Cameroon. cheesy cheesy

in fact our looters are very stupid by going to Europe and America to dump their stolen wealth - go to other African countries and make generous donation to their government and u r safe in their midst - in fact some of the African countries will even treat you like kings, e.g. Cameroon, Benin republic, even Ghana, guinea Bissau, cote-devour, Togo, siera leone - or even south africa. believe me you and your stolen wealth will be safer in these countries than in Europe! these countries will guide and protect you like their life depends on it. cheesy

if you have any serious loot pm me and i will show u direction on how to go about hiding it. Attention oga Saraki and others - am at your service. wink

10 Likes

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by bettercreature(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
zik4ever:
They are just playing mind game and Nigeria is smarter than this bullcrap,Tompolo is their leader and he is still in the creek

2 Likes

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by dayo23(f): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
i blame Buhari

1 Like

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Horus(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
richidinho:

Tompolo went to Libya for a physiatric evaluation.

3 Likes

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by IgboDelta: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
funny
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by richidinho(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Horus:

Tompolo went to Libya for a physiatric evaluation.
Ok bye

1 Like

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Tweetbright(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2016

anti-missile indeed. Who dash them?

9 Likes

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by babadee1(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
richidinho:

Tompolo is the president of the NigerDelta, there is nothing wrong with him spending the proceeds derived from crudeoil from his country

There is no such country and there will never be. Don't fool yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide / Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.