Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

How True Is This In Nigeria? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How True Is This In Nigeria? (42700 Views)

How True Is This? / 4m Grant From Ishiba. How True? / How True Is This About Traders From Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by firstolalekan(m): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
smiley5
Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by braxjay(m): 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
not entirely true.
Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by shumuel(m): 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
olafunny:
Can you relate with this picture? How true is this?

#olafunny

Am coming, you can check my signature, pending my return grin
Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by timawoku(m): 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
And the one with the highest likes is ............... Make 100k in 5 minutes.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by donestk(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nigerian girls no dey take ear say you're working in a company or government agency.

They'll trouble u with.... How was work today. Hope you're not stressed out bla bla bla
Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by electrokcoi(m): 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
that's the way Nigeria has all it takes to produce every thing we consume here, but still depend on the importation of every thing....

#nigeriaisafailure
Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by BlackOnassis(m): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
sukkottt:
starting your own business can mean you started selling tiger nuts or granut. so i guess you gotta be specific on the business before you get 1000 likes
What is wrong with selling tigernuts? Striking out on your own takes courage bro.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by sukkottt: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
BlackOnassis:

What is wrong with selling tigernuts? Striking out on your own takes courage bro.
nothing. i just like saying tiger nuts. it sounds funny. the nutsac of a tiger

1 Like

Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
sukkottt:
starting your own business can mean you started selling tiger nuts or granut. so i guess you gotta be specific on the business before you get 1000 likes

Sukkot, Na you be this
Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by 9jabox(m): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
True
G. Edward Griffin in The Creatures from Jekyll Island, on the Rockerfeller's General Education Board founded in 1903 wrote

The purpose of education was to use the power of money, not as to raise the level of education in America, as was widely believed in the time, but to influence the direction of that education. .... The object was to use the classroom to teach attitudes that encourage people to be passive and submissive to their rulers. The goal was and is - to create citizens who were educated enough for productive work under supervision but not enough to question authority or seek to rise above their class. True education was to be restricted to the sons and daughters of the elite. For the rest, it would be better to produce skilled workers with no particular aspirations other than to enjoy life

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by sukkottt: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Joavid:

Sukkot, Na you be this
yes I am grin

I chop ban
Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
sukkottt:
yes I am grin
I chop ban
change your ways. grin
Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by sukkottt: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Joavid:

change your ways. grin
hehehe i tried. after three days of pretending to be something else I reverted back lolzzzz grin
Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by Elchappo: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
no big deal....

Its easier to start a business than get a job in nigeria...

1 Like

Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by Toks2008(m): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
gurunlocker:
Exactly how it works in Nigeria..... They always thought you're a boss when you sit behind the desk for 8 hours compared to someone who is the boss of himself..

Blame the hopeless leeches.

Many ladies will kiss and smooch their Bae over a news of getting a job but tell same ladies you have a great biz idea you will be starting and observe their reaction.

Nigerian ladies killing the dream of weak potential male entrepreneurs since 1900

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by jolomiurenyi(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin. Warriwolves.
Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by ogaprime(m): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
Maybe I should tell people like this
"I got the job because I started my own business" then I should 804 likes and 135 comments. Abi na!!

1 Like

Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
sukkottt:
hehehe i tried. after three days of pretending to be something else I reverted back lolzzzz grin

you mean you're a natural tribalist shocked
Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by sukkottt: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
Joavid:

you mean you're a natural tribalist shocked
oh you mean tribalism ? lol oh nahhh dats just tit for tat with ndigbo on nairaland. tongue
Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by mofeoluwadassah: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
Na so.........pple dont wnt 2 associate wit failure,dey only recognize u wen u av make it,so dats y one has 2 buckle up nd determine dat no matter wht it takes u gonna make it,nt talking abt doing money ritauls or order dirty stuffs o...
Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by Genesis2000(m): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
So true, and the ladies around believe in someone in paid employment than an entrepreneur. It's really bad.

Exactly.
Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by PaulIdu: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
nellyelitz:
What did u expect a medal or trophy, isn't it your own personal business?

One of them sighted

1 Like

Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by PaulIdu: 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
martyns303:
The truth is that most business in Nigeria are not that fruitful. Globally 80% of businesses die within 5yrs, There's no security. Don't be deceived by motivational writers like Robert Kiyosaki, how many people have those knowledge helped to grow a successful empire? Its all about financial security and the general social norm.

Another I must die in my 9 -5 legend sighted

1 Like

Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by martyns303(m): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
PaulIdu:

Another I must die in my 9 -5 legend sighted

Says the president of fvcksvile.
Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by austinereds(m): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
Elchappo:
no big deal....
Its easier to start a business than get a job in nigeria...
. try and start one and see how easy it is. you hear
Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by Kazrem(m): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Very true.
Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by Henrolla(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
yea, so true.

even the 133 comments, about 130 of the comments will be like "bro, hw and when did u apply?, please share the link."

1 Like

Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by Anitauka(f): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
meanwhile

Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by Ebook4Free(m): 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
martyns303:
The truth is that most business in Nigeria are not that fruitful. Globally 80% of businesses die within 5yrs, There's no security. Don't be deceived by motivational writers like Robert Kiyosaki, how many people have those knowledge helped to grow a successful empire? Its all about financial security and the general social norm.
Lol. And you telling me getting a job is more sucured without minding your business and build your empire gradually. Building your own business is the best bro.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This In Nigeria? by martyns303(m): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ebook4Free:
Lol. And you telling me getting a job is more sucured without minding your business and build your empire gradually. Building your own business is the best bro.

The problem is that you and most people want to appear civil or intune with time, forgeting the basics. Most people screaming "own my business", lack the discipline and dedication it takes to run a business.

The worst lie a man can tell is a lie he tells himself. 99% of the people screaming "own my business" are people who have applied for multiple jobs without getting any and then decided to run a small business without vision or plan just to keep things going. None of them would resign from a multinational company with a condusive environment to say they want to start their own business. Are you still with me?

Brother, I have read dozens of books, I have hard copies, soft copies on my Ipad, I practically read everything about successful business owners and what drives them is different from what drives the average Nigerian business starters. Now am not against owing a business and having multiple source of income. But with our Nigeria of today, my advice is get a job, start a business on the side, when its big enough you can resign and concentrate on your business. Afterall didn't Robert Niyosaki said "money should work for you and not you working for money? Meaning you don't have to be present physically to generate money.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna / Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) / Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.