Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got (65616 Views)

Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married / Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later / Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by MARKone(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
All this talk, Simply tell her "madam I do not use bleaching cream" then end the call.

Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by Tjohnnay: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hmm

Igbo ppl are natural fair in completion
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by DanPel(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
junta007:
I don't think He's bleaching...
THATS WAT THE LADY DNT KNOW
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by dumie(f): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
Profound reply..Its so crude to think that every light skinned person is bleached..

Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
Dumb
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
detiosa:
Lies as if he is not truly bleaching
He isn't. Dude is naturally fair
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
pweetixandy:
when u see someone who is naturally fair skinned, u would know. she shld ask borbriskkyrrrr, osshheeeey baddest!!
Bobrisky's cream is 100k o. Then maintenance 60k. The day I saw his interview I was like WTF?? 160k for bleaching cream. I dey crazy?

Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by oluxy(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
... And what has this gat to teach me??
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by Mopricelezz(f): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
Shol3:
Dry angry

Very Very

Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by Willybos(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
This boi really get bad mouth ehh.....
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by freecocoa(f): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Liar.
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by ArabMopol(m): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
AFONJA women can go extreme length just to get yellow skin.... if owambe is not chopping them dry ,then bleaching cream will bankrupt them... TUFIAKWA

Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by musa7m(m): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
ellahzy:
all dese story just to post one pic? I'm not understanding! undecided
This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 30 dog, seconds dog! … Now read without the word dog
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by vanvick247(m): 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
Is it funny?? Mtcheeeeewwww.
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by musa7m(m): 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
ellahzy:
all dese story just to post one pic? I'm not understanding! undecided
This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 30 dog, seconds dog! … Now read without the word dog.....if I cal you Big fool now one mod will ban me. angry
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by shumuel(m): 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nollywood and bad scripts, the movies scene he just narratted; is it a comedy, romance or action packed undecided one.

Because am not understanding how this is News ?
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
My exes like my black dix when it's wet and glistening with their juices,shiny knob is every woman desire
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by Dare2Try(m): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lobatan
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by SweetJoystick(m): 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Bobrisky's cream is 100k o. Then maintenance 60k. The day I saw his interview I was like WTF?? 160k for bleaching cream. I dey crazy?
No you dey mad grin
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by playhero(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
for in mind en dan yab abi! bro look for berra way out your career is depreciatiating
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by playhero(m): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
for in mind en dan yab abi! bro look for berra way out, your career is depreciatiating
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by wildchild1: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lols

Check my signature
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by iykedakelvin(m): 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hmmmm nawa

Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by Ayibaba1: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
Trashy and classless. A fan called you and asked you the bleaching cream you are using, if you have class you would have told her what exactly you do or you don't do.

Response: Sorry madam, I don't use any such creams, my complexion is natural.

Simple.
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by clemz85(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
So now what's he feeling like?
What happened to politeness and sense of
Humor?

A simple 'sorry miss, I don't use bleaching cream' couldda been way mature
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by clemz85(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ayibaba1:
Trashy and classless. A fan called you and asked you the bleaching cream you are using, if you have class you would have told her what exactly you do or you don't do.

Response: Sorry madam, I don't use any such creams, my complexion is natural.

Simple.

Aawwsh! Even twins never reason alike in this
Way,

Hey! Are you me?
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by MayhorE(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
gringringringrin serves her right
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by mindtricks: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
Edwinmason:
why would ladies want to bleach and be looking like a mixture of coke and fanta or roosted plantain later

Its because many of them, their brains are filled wit a mixture of kerosene and petrol. They will rather mess up their bodies now, and later regret than be wise and maintain their natural colors, knowing that nothing goes for nothing.
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
ring7:
So this bleaching body Dee form Natural abi.
After INI ero Døñ smash him finish.
It is a mutual enjoyment.
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by agrovick(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Instead of him to jejely post his nudes and take a bow, he is busy using opaks as excuse for uploading the picture.
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
AlexCk:
Warrisdis

Whu put this on fp angry
The mod don high.
Re: Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got by pweetixandy: 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

really? see what people like mrcork have caused angry

Toke Makinwa Says: "I Am Not A Lesbian" As She Touches Her Friend's Chest / Anto Lecky: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate, Biography & Profile / Angela Okorie Cries: "It Has Been Pains Upon Pains"