Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction (3503 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha: PH Lady With The Bleaching Cream Body Odour / Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction / Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Snake Outfit, See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by Mrop(m): 6:18am On Jan 08, 2019
This makeup artist tranformed the bleaching face of an old woman into a nice looking face and this has got many people talking online.

See more photos below

Gist From Prsizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/makeup-artist-transform-the-bleaching-face-of-an-old-woman-see-reaction/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3 Fynestboi

Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by Mrop(m): 6:18am On Jan 08, 2019
The Old bleaching woman still forming slay mama shares Some sexy photos here >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by Forreellinc: 6:20am On Jan 08, 2019
Afonjas and bleaching
Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21am On Jan 08, 2019
Forreellinc:
Afonjas and bleaching
Stop embarassing your family online kiddo.
Don't be so DUMB!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by godfatherx: 6:21am On Jan 08, 2019
U deceive no one, when you return home, you wash your face, lay down on the bed and deal with your burnt face alone.

Bleaching sucks!
Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:22am On Jan 08, 2019
This make-up artist , them matter no be for here oooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by CastedGist: 6:22am On Jan 08, 2019
cool
Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by Forreellinc: 6:22am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74552663:

Dont be so DUMB!
Don't be such an afonja sympathizer
Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:23am On Jan 08, 2019
Forreellinc:

Don't be such an afonja sympathizer
Not about Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba, just....
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM boy!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by pyyxxaro: 6:23am On Jan 08, 2019
Wetin this granny de use make up face they dooo now

Make she nor go do wetin go make Chidi Mokeme n Jym Iyke de run follow her oh sad
Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by Forreellinc: 6:25am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74552693:

Not about Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba, just....
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM boy!
SAY NO TO AFONJA SYMPATHY girl
Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by Immanuels7(m): 6:32am On Jan 08, 2019
hmmm.
Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by Topmaike007(m): 6:38am On Jan 08, 2019
Afonjas and bleaching are like 5&6

Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by donplato(m): 6:41am On Jan 08, 2019
godfatherx:
U deceive no one, when you return home, you wash your face, lay down on the bed and deal with your burnt face alone.

Bleaching sucks!
Take am easy bro, nah old woman she be
Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by Evablizin(f): 6:43am On Jan 08, 2019
This is how those of you using bleaching cream will look like when you start getting old,some will even look worst than her,just wait old age is coming.
Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by Larryfest(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2019
You sure say make up artist fit make heaven like dis with these kind deception they give us this days
Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by kennybelle: 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
And he/she used his/her bare hands to touch that irritating face shocked
Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
Forreellinc:
Afonjas and bleaching

Topmaike007:
Afonjas and bleaching are like 5&6

Yoruba demons don deal with your mum and sisters.

Very easy to identify grin

Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
Bleep
Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by Forreellinc: 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Yoruba demons don deal with your mum and sisters.

Very easy to identify grin
God forbid na your mama wey goat afonja go climb
Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
Forreellinc:

Forreellinc to his spermbank wh0re mother:

God forbid na your mama wey goat afonja go climb

Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by Forreellinc: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

How e no go pain me? Because afonja dey sweet your mama to f*ck does not make afonja f*cking a normal thing
*spits*
Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
Forreellinc:

Forreellinc to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother :

How e no go pain me? Because afonja dey sweet your mama to f*ck does not make afonja f*cking a normal thing
*spits*

You are a product of an Afonja gan.g b.ang grin

Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by Forreellinc: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

You are a product of an Afonja gan.g b.ang grin
Why would my mom wanna f*ck an afonja when she is not a goat?
Can't speak for your mom tho
Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
Forreellinc:

Forreellinc to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:

Why would my mom wanna f*ck an afonja when she is not a goat?
Can't speak for your mom tho

She's draining my balls as i type....hold on, many guys waiting in line. Lemme snap a pix grin

She said your food is in the fridge, that you should wash up afterwards grin

Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by Forreellinc: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

She's draining my balls as i type....hold on, many guys waiting in line. Lemme snap a pix grin

She said your food is in the fridge, that you should wash up afterwards grin
Um why is your afonja mother sucking you off? Nevermind I guess y'all afonjas have your kinks
Tell her I'm good on the food though cause I don't want her pepper meals to have me looking like

Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
Forreellinc:

Um why is your afonja mother sucking you off? Nevermind I guess y'all afonjas have your kinks
Tell her I'm good on the food though cause I don't want her pepper meals to have me looking like

Yeah...make sure you wash the plates when we are done screwing ya mum.

Then come back and rant about Afonja all over again.

Wouldn't stop us going in balls deep in all her holes grin
Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by Forreellinc: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Yeah...make sure you wash the plates when we are done screwing ya mum.
your mom f*cks on plates? I mean I know afonjas can f*ck anything and anywhere but why is your mom f*cking you on a plate?
Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
Forreellinc:

Forreellinc to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother :

your mom f*cks on plates? I mean I know afonjas can f*ck anything and anywhere but why is your mom f*cking you on a plate?

Try harder...seems you are crying. Your rambling is incoherent grin
Re: Makeup Artist Transform The Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction by Forreellinc: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Try harder...seems you are crying. Your rambling is incoherent grin
Awww are you getting tired? Are running out of things to say?
Don't worry you can repeat dead jokes if you like
C'mon
Afonjas, always quick to run away with their tail between their legs

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: "Mercy And Diane Spotted Kissing"? (Video) / Crossdressers, James Brown And Jay Boogie Twerks On Live Video / South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.