Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court (33168 Views)

Fayose's Vintage Car Spotted At Supreme Court (Photos) / Lere Olayinka Drinks With Friends As Sheriff Loses At Supreme Court (Photos) / Edo Tribunal: Obaseki Files Appeal At The Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
noyen:
c daymare..
Or you're having a nightmare already about the name!
Don't worry, he won't cause hunger and starvation in the land like someone is currently doing!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by Noblechykk(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
Atiku2019:

Atiku remains my candidate since 2007 there's no need insulting me for whoever I choose because that's the beauty of democracy, if you have a better candidate kindly support him/her in Peace... or you can as well join us cheesy
Nice & Mature
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by RoadsAndGreen(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benz4pimp:
i have seen this post severally but I am forced to reply you.How old are you?Do you plan on having a future?Are you so blind or deaf to all is happening?You want same old people that spoilt Nigeria back?You must be a failure to your family!!!If you are a youth,I spit on you!!!
they are paid. ignore them
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by drss2(m): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
richidinho:

Jimoh be like

Mr. Onnoghen why are you following me about

See how he was disgraced out of court this afternoon

TonyeB.arcanister is the guy without police uniform there, the guy vex no be small grin

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by ngolokante(m): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
FSBoperator:
This Afonja was sent by his Fulani masters to cause confusion in peaceful Christian majority Ondo.

But God will never allow any useless YAM enter Governors house in Ondo and Ekiti

Afonja like Fani Kayode, Fayose, Mimiko and Jegede...Christian majority,you just saw Jimoh Ibrahim and assumed he was a Muslim...very deluded and depraved sets of human beings..even saw one of your clown brothers asking why God didn't create Fani Kayode Igbo, and I was like what a sweet prayer, he fits d people...you haven't finished praying for your state and you are jumping to Ondo and Ekiti states just to show your depraved and destructive tendencies...If the judiciary had remained as corrupted as it was with the likes of Abang, Rita Ofili and Ngwuta I wonder what your tune would have been

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by cyprex: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
FSBoperator:
This Afonja was sent by his Fulani masters to cause confusion in peaceful Christian majority Ondo.

But God will never allow any useless YAM enter Governors house in Ondo and Ekiti

You sound very hateful to be a Christian.

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by shiimah: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
Will you now rest?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by Izonpikin: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
AntiWailer:
Nice one.

Speedy administration of justice.

I hope we get same for Saraki and other looters.
you go wait tire until fowl get teeth... grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by skubido(m): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
kachimighty0000:
d way Nigeria judiciary settles political matters with a day or few strikes me...y other controversial cases involving D low & d middle class are left 4 years wit no visible end....innocent/guilty convicts are left in prisons with no trial date.
hmmmmmmmmmm, na 2ru u blow jhor. God will help dem

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by Daboomb: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
Teacher1776:
Now that the Ibrahim Jimoh's has failed, the next option is to rig the election in favour of APC just as was done in Edo state last month.

PDP and FAILURE, be like 5 & 6!

Jonathan should keep quiet joor!

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by ascek(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
GoggleB:
Eyitayo jegede 4
Jimoh Ibrahim 0

Another victory at the Supreme Court. Sheriff and Jimoh Ibrahim can now move on to Tennis Court
Guy you badt gan.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Atiku2019:

Atiku remains my candidate since 2007 there's no need insulting me for whoever I choose because that's the beauty of democracy, if you have a better candidate kindly support him/her in Peace... or you can as well join us cheesy
lucky for me,I have a well paying job and a family,yet i will never support thieves.....I am sure u r jobless,maybe homeless,yet you will sell your future for 2 tins of milk...think,it's not too late,don't eat your future
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by noyen(m): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

Or you're having a nightmare already about the name!
Don't worry, he won't cause hunger and starvation in the land like someone is currently doing!
c statement....
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by princefaculty(m): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kai na serious run down for Jimoh Ibrahim o, Ali Madu Sherrif chop him own, lawyers chop their own, spiritualists go don chop their own, psychophants and fake praise singers go don collect too.
When you are good at running people and institutions down situations will pay you back codedly.

Since supreme court don finish talk hope say J. Ibrahim no go wan go try Sharia or Offa magistrate court grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
sweet news..nearly had orgasm. Goodluck to jegede.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by banty: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
FSBoperator:

Nicca..the word "Afonja" ain't cool with people like me, stop that shit hommie!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by Doyin2(m): 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
FSBoperator:

I just wonder how a stupid comment like this could garner 79 likes?Does this indicate the type of very low quality of persons on Nairaland?

If religion was an issue,then the so called Fulani masters would have supported Olushola Oke,who is the only candidate with a Muslim deputy.BTW,to the notice of ignorant persons,Jimoh Ibrahim is a Christian.APC has both Akeredolu and his deputy as Christians.

How rational is it to ascribe every misfortune and internal palaver of PDP to APC.?Anyway only the mentally challenged would do that.

Sheriff joined PDP towards the tail end of Jonathan's tenure and sound minds could remember how he was gallantly welcomed by the former president.

The same sheriff was supported by highly placed PDP chieftains,like Fayose,to become an interim chairman of the party.

For GOD's sake,how does emergence of Jimoh Ibrahim, involve the so called fulani masters or APC for that matter?

Why is Nairaland so full of maroons?

SMH undecided

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
pa jimoh should proceed to the ICC....lol
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by 3rdeye1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
FSBoperator:

dont be deceived by his name.. Jimoh Ibrahim is a Christian.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by TheBlackGeneral(m): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
The nail in the coffin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by Caseless: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
FSBoperator:

you people don't blame buhari of hijacking the judiciary anymore.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by crown08(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
moufan:
thank GOD, now looking forward to Saturday when olusola oke would be announced as the governor elect of ondo state. GOD willing
AMEN
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by Atiku2019: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benz4pimp:
lucky for me,I have a well paying job and a family,yet i will never support thieves.....I am sure u r jobless,maybe homeless,yet you will sell your future for 2 tins of milk...think,it's not too late,don't eat your future

grin grin Yes I am jobless hope you are cool with it wink Real Men don't make so much noise about their jobs you know wink
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
God bless u ..i even heard sensitive matters are done tru the night..meanwhile alot of people are on awaiting trial for decades..some even languish and die in cells..i told they dont care about the masses..they care only about themselves but ofcourse they need you around to wail and appreciate your collective future robbed from you will you only wail behind scenes..huh
kachimighty0000:
d way Nigeria judiciary settles political matters with a day or few strikes me...y other controversial cases involving D low & d middle class are left 4 years wit no visible end....innocent/guilty convicts are left in prisons with no trial date.

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by chilariye: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
some people are stupid! don't u think if mr president intervene in this case jimo Ibrahim would hv win d case bt mr president is not lik d previous president he is always after d truth.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by murmee: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
arireirede:
OKE WILL WIN COME SATURDAY.........
I like your optimism. But you are forgetting that theFederal rigging machines will be rolled out to favour Akeredolu of APC.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by murmee: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
Atiku2019:

Even though I don't want Atiku as President of Nigeria, but I like the way you replied the person that poured insults on you just because you support Atiku. It shows you are well brought up and decent in manners. Please keep it up!!!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by Cannonleo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2016

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by Nellybank(m): 6:46am On Nov 25, 2016
He is heading to ICJ
GudluckIBB:
But he is insisting he is the bonafide pdp candidate

im watching

Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests / 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo / Caption This Photo: President Buhari, Un Secretary General, And Germany F.m