Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election (41940 Views)

Nigerian Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election / Nigerian Witches And Wizards Predict Who Will Win Ondo Guber Election / Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by Philistine(m): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
Foolish people! Scammers everywhere!
Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by Lilimax(f): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
alaskido:

grin grin Babe take am easy o. All these strong prayer na for witches and wizards? grin grin
Yes ke!
Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by solaadeyele(m): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nonsence, The Name of JESUS washed away unclean Spirit revelation. AMEN
Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
They predicted right
Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by Tiffbuxas: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
rhektor:

Why is everybody bringing TB Joshua into their politics? This joke is getting dry jorh
why will they not bring him... did we send him to come and prophecy abt us election before... he brought it on himself,.. he better start dishing out this weekend scores for 9jabet ooo
Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by akinluyi02(m): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
DaFuhrer:

http://m.news24.com.ng/nigeria/Politics/News/nigerian-witches-and-wizards-predict-winner-of-ondo-election-20161123

waiting for our prophets to give their own prophecies. then we'll knw who to believe
Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hmm

Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
Abeg help us predict the exact location of chiboks gals.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by Empredboy(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
I can bet it that who ever they pick will lose. By the way can they predict match scores on nairabet for boys?

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by ajokeade920: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
junta007:
Witches & Wizard? Na wa o...
hian!na wa o my sista,wetin pesin no go hear for dis country.Approved Witches & Wizard.Dem even bold voice out their opinion.God pass dem sha.
Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by emvico(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
so witches and wizard don get association abi undecided i command all of them to die by fire

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
I don't knw who to report u guys to again cos I am tired of this false prediction

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by Nigeriatraining: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
If witches and Wizards Predicts ondo election correctly! Won't that be a Slap on Tb Joshua?

I no talk anything oh
Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by StoneLucifer: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Why cant they predict their own life..They were silent before U.S election..Let them also tell us the exact date Jesus Christ will come!!
Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by shumuel(m): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kikiki Lol grin i swear i love my country Nigeria, so Prophets don fail abi, now its witches that is the surest.

Witches and wizards ti take over, prophets o jawo mo grin wink
Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
Please let someone contact the chines monkey

Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by Success5313(m): 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
When something is received

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by skubido(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
junta007:
Witches & Wizard? Na wa o...
abi ooo, just can't stop laughing. Naija, nothing we no go c. (WITSAN) Lobatan
Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by iloveophyta: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Sagbabarin:

Instead of those witches and wizards to bring foods in our dreams, they are busy predicting election results upandan. U dat one epp

I stnd with yhu jare....dey av 4goten der duty nd strtd doing rubbish.........serve food dy re predicting......abi change dan reach der ban?...............#WITZANplsserveusfood grin
Sagbabarin:

Instead of those witches and wizards to bring foods in our dreams, they are busy predicting election results upandan. U dat one epp

I stnd with yhu jare....dey av 4goten der duty nd strtd doing rubbish.........serve food dy re predicting......abi change dan reach der ban?...............#WITZANplsserveusfood
Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by ndcide(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ondo people better don't allow the words of witches to stand.
They better rise against the imaginations and predictions of witches.
Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by Rushtec(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
B4 nko. If APC wins in Edo State mean they will also win in Ondo. This is just simple chemistry
Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by emmanuel1987: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
Yeye people, campaign with bread and rice.

Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by skubido(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Sagbabarin:

don't mind dem,dem no go do good tinz oo, na so so bad tin den sabi. Radaada
Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by gloryman91: 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
They have failed already.
Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by NaijaBlend: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
...like TB Joshua's America prophesy!
Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by msadamidris: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
is a lie, because they don't know what will tomorrow
Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by klax(m): 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Game over this has lost. No wonder he was absent at the debate so he went to wishes and wizard meeting oh nice one. I said it that this guy has went down to satanic world to seek winning trick by physically cloning voters cards and back it up with demonic seal as his party secretly well known of.

Bro you failed witches and wizard has no mouth in this, go back to them and tell them gone are those days witches or wizard don't have the swag any longer, power has passed power.

Cheap talk. No be only witches and wizard na Ogbanje and mamy water.

Rubbish!!!
Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by danot1030: 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
The same witches and wizards that predicted Jonathan victory, smh.
Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by Mpanyi: 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nigeriatraining:
If witches and Wizards Predicts ondo election correctly! Won't that be a Slap on Tb Joshua?

I no talk anything oh

Which slap when they predicted during last presidential election and the opposite happened?
Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by egokudiowomoney: 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
witches and wizards ko,ogbanje and emere ni.is that not how they predicted victory for oga Jonah last year?
Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by idesylvester(m): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

No difference between these fools and that scammer t.b joshua!

Make una go predict naijabet scores if una all really get powers na....rubbish!
Bro God Go Bles U 4 That,we Wey Need bet9ja Prediction Dem No Give,NON-SENSE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member / Maria Saro-Wiwa Is Dead! Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Wife Dies (Photos) / Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.