Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? (1920 Views)

Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-Founder Is Dead / Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max / Before Your Start A News Blog In Nigeria Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by davinchecodes(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hi,
I would like to ask if anyone has ever met or found a start-up with a co-founder on nairaland before.
I would like to know how the experience was?
Did the start-up last long?
How did you sort out your trust issues?

1 Like

Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by mokoshalb(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
I have not..
...but Trust and Money are not allies... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by davinchecodes(m): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
mokoshalb:
I have not..
yea i know that.
wish you met one though.
i am starting a start-up soon but i would like to learn from those who went through the process.
Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by mokoshalb(m): 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
davinchecodes:

yea i know that.
wish you met one though.
i am starting a start-up soon but i would like to learn from those who went through the process.
Yea, the question is can you do it urself, if possible..? then start yourself... after making some yield, u can then add some legs to help you..
but if the answer is No, then u will have to sniff properly...
BTW what's the startup all about..

1 Like

Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by davinchecodes(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
mokoshalb:

Yea, the question is can you do it urself, if possible..? then start yourself... after making some yield, u can then add some legs to help you..
Internet of things (IOT)
Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by davinchecodes(m): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
mokoshalb:

i can't start by myself cause
1. i need developers
2. there's the financial issues too.
Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by mokoshalb(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
davinchecodes:

i can't start by myself cause
1. i need developers
2. there's the financial issues too.
I understand, but u should state what u need the developer for...or what u what to invest in.. someone might be on the same line as you..
Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by davinchecodes(m): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
mokoshalb:
I understand, but u should state what u need the developer for...or what u what to invest in.. someone might be on the same line as you..
Basically music and internet of things (I.O.T)
Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by davinchecodes(m): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
THEozmic:

Still not enough info. Please share more. Remember no one can steal your "idea" as you don't own it and someone else has probably thought of it before. So don't be selfish and tell us about your idea {not your method of execution though - that can be stolen}. Thanks for sharing...
sorry anyone can steal any idea, for the records i own my idea. wink

1 Like

Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by davinchecodes(m): 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
THEozmic:

Okay Sir. Let's say your idea is unique and no other human in this world has the intelligence to think of something similar, at least for now. The issue is that you've not executed, so it's worthless until you execute. You stated that you needed developers, so what kind of developers? Java Developers? Python Developers? WordPress Devs? Php Developers? Javascript Developers? Do you want to create a device to automatically write music? or Create a Device that reads music from the brain and sings it? And by the way, you don't just need software developers, you also need hardware devs cause of "IOT", IOT ain't just software, you need hardware too else it an't a Thing. So Sir, what's it gonna be?
Hi,
Iit took me two years to perfect my ideas
I knew that I.O.T require both hardware and software.
I don't think anyone would buy the idea of I.O.T
in nigeria.
Developers.
Php, javascript(angular2 and either typescript or native script,) c++, java, python, node js.
Linux system admin.
I.O.T
Circuit designer
An expert in autocard
Microcontroller programmer
An expert in writing machine learning algorithm.
Big data
Electrical engineer
Security engineer
White hat hacker

They are probably a long list
Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by Sanuzi(m): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
davinchecodes:
Hi,
I would like to ask if anyone has ever met or found a start-up with a co-founder on nairaland before.

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

admin@africanwebservice.com
beycars.com
An expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce website Development (magento, opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by davinchecodes(m): 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
THEozmic:

That's more like it. Well, Taking a look at what you've listed here, it's like you want to create a software company. Hiring this much developers will require a lot of money, a whole lot of money, I don't think one person can afford. Then to get the expertise you're looking for you'd need to hire developers from websites like Freelancer.com and Upwork.com. I am a Javascript, Python, Nodejs and Php developer but I cannot work in a company or in an organization very effectively if I used all these languages at the same time. So you'll probably need to hire a Javascript/Nodejs developer, a Php developer, A Pyhton developer. I wonder how you wish to make all these languages work together. I hope your idea is not to make a time travel machine.
I hope your idea is not to make a time travel machine.
shocked shocked shocked cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin That GAG me up

Are you interested?
I am a developer my plan is segmented into different phases (from Little money to raising money to expansion){like zero hero plan}

The Organisation i am trying to create is something like the Big G stuff (Google) having G+ , Google Hangout, Gmail etc.

But we are going to start as a small g

i am 100% frontend developer.
i know a little bit of python and i work with linux server.
i know php but am not that serious in that department
I am good with Angular 1 js
I played Around A little bit with Raspberry Pi and Arduino .
Screwed Around with AIML.
There are a lot of start-up's which started up as a result of different interest group coming together.
Start-up isn't all about ideas but solutions it proffers too.
Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by davinchecodes(m): 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Sanuzi:

Lets Talk:

beycars.com
An expert in
*Open Source website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce website Development (magento, opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
Are you interested?
Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by davinchecodes(m): 6:21am On Nov 26, 2016
THEozmic:

I am interested

Wow great what aspect do you want to be involve in?
Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by Mr2kay2: 6:38am On Nov 26, 2016
davinchecodes:
Hi,
I have bro it's all about trust eveb when some people might tarnish your image over everything keep working with trust and honesty.Ive met a man here that sent me 57k and didn't even call to ask guy how far my accounts for the money I sent you rather I as the one calling him to take he's account it's all trust. This same nairaland I've met a man who with trust and honesty I've been working on anytjing online related for him. I used to sell accounts as my main stuff but when last did you guys hear mr2kay make noise here for anyone to be accounts again undecided I now have people I don't need to advertise anymore to get my account sold.So yes Op God would lead you to your blessings as far as what you are bringing to the table us reasonable tongue

1 Like

Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by Mr2kay2: 6:43am On Nov 26, 2016
Op what you want startup for is huge O undecided this can take close to 10 million shocked shocked
Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by davinchecodes(m): 6:45am On Nov 26, 2016
Mr2kay2:
I have bro it's all about trust eveb when some people might tarnish your image over everything keep working with trust and honesty.Ive met a man here that sent me 57k and didn't even call to ask guy how far my accounts for the money I sent you rather I as the one calling him to take he's account it's all trust. This same nairaland I've met a man who with trust and honesty I've been working on anytjing online related for him. I used to sell accounts as my main stuff but when last did you guys hear mr2kay make noise here for anyone to be accounts again undecided I now have people I don't need to advertise anymore to get my account sold.So yes Op God would lead you to your blessings as far as what you are bringing to the table us reasonable tongue
Amen Bro.
Thanks
My idea is reasonable bro
Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by davinchecodes(m): 6:49am On Nov 26, 2016
Mr2kay2:
Op what you want startup for is huge O undecided this can take close to 10 million shocked shocked
Yea it would require a minimum of 10 million as a start up capital but it is targeted at a niche so I am 100 percent sure of it been a success.
If the fund would be the issue I have devise a method of raising some fund.
And I believe Rome wasn't built in a day
Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by oswaggiee(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
davinchecodes:
Hi,

I did...
it wasnt that baad tho..
its still on
We see very often soo trust aint no p..but at frst it was hard
Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by davinchecodes(m): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
oswaggiee:

I did...
it wasnt that baad tho..
its still on
We see very often soo trust aint no p..but at frst it was hard
Is he a Nigerian?
Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by oswaggiee(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
davinchecodes:

Is he a Nigerian?

Yes he is...
At first working together was soo hard, he wasnt very sure of me and i wasnt too sure of him soo we wernt working at full capacity,,but we decided to meet each other..that meetin was haard he..but we finally met..got to know each other personally..now we''re like brothers..we run an online store..[url]plusheer.com[/url]//check it out
Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by davinchecodes(m): 7:40am On Nov 27, 2016
oswaggiee:

Yes he is...
At first working together was soo hard, he wasnt very sure of me and i wasnt too sure of him soo we wernt working at full capacity,,but we decided to meet each other..that meetin was haard he..but we finally met..got to know each other personally..now we''re like brothers..we run an online store..[url]plusheer.com[/url]//check it out
wow nice I checked it out.
God bless your hustle bro

1 Like

Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by davinchecodes(m): 7:50am On Nov 27, 2016
THEozmic:

I am interested
Hi what aspect do you want to be involved in?
Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by Hilaryasibor: 8:33am On Nov 27, 2016
Sanuzi:

Lets Talk:

beycars.com
An expert in

Check out this tech forum... africatechhub.com
Criticise it and give solutions.
Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by davinchecodes(m): 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
davinchecodes:

Hi what aspect do you want to be involved in?
mokoshalb:
I have not..
oswaggiee:

Yes he is...
Mr2kay2:
THEozmic:
I'd like to be a part of the Front End Development

Happy New year

Thanks for your advice
Re: Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ? by TheADream: 6:50am On May 29, 2022
oswaggiee:

Yes he is...
Hi bro. Your contact doesn't connect anymore. I need to purchase those emails.

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr Account Needed / Buy Facebook Group Now / Www.9jalink.tk For Sale At An Affordable Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.