Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Nigerian Girl Left Heartbroken, After Failing To Secure An Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Girl Left Heartbroken, After Failing To Secure An Admission (1202 Views)

Thanks / *admission Palava* CAPS Related Issues: From *an Admission Officer's Desk* / I Dont Think Madona University Has Any Decent Girl Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Left Heartbroken, After Failing To Secure An Admission by Onyejemechimere(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Chinaza anyadike, was left left heartbroken and hopeless in her quest to secure an admission after she scored high in the joint admission and matriculation board examination. with incomplete registrations and the rest of them.

Read Her heartfelt story below.

cc: olawalebabs, Fynestboi, Richiez, Obinoscopy, lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Nigerian Girl Left Heartbroken, After Failing To Secure An Admission by Onyejemechimere(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
pity her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Left Heartbroken, After Failing To Secure An Admission by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
If I could re-live my life, if I could start again....I won't go to school...I'd probably have been a billionaire by now..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Left Heartbroken, After Failing To Secure An Admission by ReInstalled(m): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
DDeliverer:
If I could re-live my life, if I could start again....I won't go to school...I'd probably have been a billionaire by now..

Re: Nigerian Girl Left Heartbroken, After Failing To Secure An Admission by Richy4(m): 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Life is full of disappointment....this might be a kinda mind preparation or some sort...let her calm down that after thunder, there will be rain
Re: Nigerian Girl Left Heartbroken, After Failing To Secure An Admission by iamlarry(m): 1:37am On Nov 25, 2016
DDeliverer:

Actually people don't know university is an illusion, they all think after they have gain admission and graduate they are now a boss and they've make it in life but life is more that..
they will soon realize it's not about the grades
Re: Nigerian Girl Left Heartbroken, After Failing To Secure An Admission by MVLOX(m): 6:45am On Nov 25, 2016
As usual dis is a naija prb... Monkey work baboon chop...take heart babe u will get the admission
Re: Nigerian Girl Left Heartbroken, After Failing To Secure An Admission by Onyejemechimere(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2016
Lol
Re: Nigerian Girl Left Heartbroken, After Failing To Secure An Admission by efemiracle7: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
My dr,dats life 4 u,bt if u reali want to go to skul,take up ijmb its just 4 some months,den u can nw apply with direct entry 2 any uni of ur choice,mind u ,u will start frm 200 level.

(1) (Reply)

2017 WAEC Live Questions/answers / Registration And Training For Toefl, Sat, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Cgfns And Pte In Nig / Project Topics In Business Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.