Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 (28224 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / Seun Egbegbe Granted N5million Bail, Smiles (Photo) / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by trademoore1: 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
comshots:
The reasons why I do not believe Seun egbegbe stole an iPhone.
1.I am very conversant with computer village.No customer will ever order for 9phones and walk out with the phones to go and get money outside and walk back to pay.I t is simply a pay before supply basis.
2.Being a high profile individual,someone would have taken video shot of him and post on YouTube.No video of him was taken in this mobile phone selfie era.
I pass by computer village on a daily basis.I will go to the shop and find out tomorrow.
The shop shown below,where he allegedly stole 9 phones is at medical road,simbiat abiola way,opp yudala and pointek mobile phone shop.They don't sell iPhone at these building complex.It is chinko phones.
Kaalcech Innovation and Consultancy is not a mobile phone shop.
You can also raise his 2million naira bail so he can go home and relax.
They have given you pictures.
Video
Police has even released statement saying he was arrested.
Now, he has been arraigned before a court.
Yet you don't believe but if it is a common man on the street - you will believe.
I'm sure you also made excuses for tb Joshua and his fake prophecy.
Your type is one of the problem with Nigeria.
You are incapable of critical thinking and you are also an as.s kisser, a sycophant.
Seun egbebe is a "tiff" ole..deal with it or throw yourself on the high sea

3 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by Shol3(f): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Strong

comshots:
How him face be?
Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by donmeks123(m): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
Season one, watch out for season two shocked
Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by wayne4loan: 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
shegra58:
Eze-ego of ihiala in anambra was an armed robber before he became ritualist and later died and was the most decorated billionaire in igboland tongue
grin grin evidence bro
Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by WesBreezy: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
I've been seeing this story for a long time now. Who's this guy? He don show for TV before?
Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by geeflexx(m): 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
Theif na theif weda adjourned or not...

Celebritheif....

I just dey...

Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by olayinkaj2(m): 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
Awon aye is at work.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by dangotesmummy: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
Shebi he say HE no thief phone say IT was a malicious lie so why them carry am go court? grin

He join stealing with lies grin
Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Buharimustdie:
As usual the police has collected CHOP MONEY from that AFONJA thief....

SEUN EGBEGBE was among those AFONJAS chanting "change! Change!! Change!!! during the last election, now change has changed him...

SMH for the AFONJAS...

Please define racism...hold, let me help you with the definition:

rac·ism/ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

now read what you typed up there, good...now you know you are a racist. So, when next you see a white man calling a blackman a monkey don't get offended cuz you are also a racist.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by r2beez(m): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Buharimustdie:

SEUN EGBEGBE was among those AFONJAS chanting "change! Change!! Change!!! during the last election, now change has changed him...

SMH for the AFONJAS...

The OKORO in you was so eager to type afonja. You are so obsessed with the word. If you call your leaders as often as u do afonja, you would be in a better place by now.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
wayne4loan:
An anfonja celebrity stealing phones ..... Tufiakua

rac·ism/ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

now read what you typed up there, good...now you know you are a racist. So, when next you see a white man calling a blackman a monkey don't get offended cuz you are also a racist.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ilovewetpussy:
Afonjas see una life

rac·ism/ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
comshots:
The reasons why I do not believe Seun egbegbe stole an iPhone.
1.I am very conversant with computer village.No customer will ever order for 9phones and walk out with the phones to go and get money outside and walk back to pay.I t is simply a pay before supply basis.
2.Being a high profile individual,someone would have taken video shot of him and post on YouTube.No video of him was taken in this mobile phone selfie era.
I pass by computer village on a daily basis.I will go to the shop and find out tomorrow.
The shop shown below,where he allegedly stole 9 phones is at medical road,simbiat abiola way,opp yudala and pointek mobile phone shop.They don't sell iPhone at these building complex.It is chinko phones.
Kaalcech Innovation and Consultancy is not a mobile phone shop.

If you are looking for a video on his arrest please feed your eyes on this one:

https://www.nairaland.com/3483226/video-seun-egbegbes-arrest-ikeja/2

I hope you are now satisfied...and yes, it's on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by Born2Breed(f): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Buharimustdie:

SMH for the AFONJAS...

He was deaf then.... they shouted chains but he heard change. Mumude
Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by segundo(m): 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
What a pity.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by shegra58: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
wayne4loan:
grin grin evidence bro
go to Google and read story of Eze ego
Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by Rockyrascal(m): 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
When I first saw Seun as the topic heading,I thought it was the nairaland ceo
Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by dammieight(m): 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
Buharimustdie:

SMH for the AFONJAS...

What is this one saying bayi? Person steal phones and the next thing na to dhey bark afonja! Afonja! Afonja! ..afonja dhey burn for hell if u wan see am angry
Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by dammieight(m): 12:00am On Nov 25, 2016
r2beez:

The OKORO in you was so eager to type afonja. You are so obsessed with the word. If you call your leaders as often as u do afonja, you would be in a better place by now.
Don't mind the f0ol
Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by dammieight(m): 12:02am On Nov 25, 2016
Buharimustdie:

SMH for the AFONJAS...
Bl0ody racist!
Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 25, 2016
If he had the money in his taxi as he claimed, all he had to do was show it, the case would have ended and the sales person would be the one apologizing. Even the Lagos State Commissioner of Police got involved in this case because of it has gone viral... he had the clear intention of taking the phones without paying.

He is a Yoruba movie producer and not a Hollywood producer... even Jide Kosoko that has been acting for over 30 years is NOT a rich man by Nigerian standards... piracy eats into their profits a lot, FAME is different from being rich or having a lot of money.

A lot of Nigerian actors and movie producers are struggling just like the average Nigerian.

Ayibaba1:
it is hard to believe! 8 iphones at the same time? Even real thieve will not do that. I see a hole in the whole saga. Hopefully, the secret will be revealed in court. Even for a hardened criminal, to pack 8 iphone from a shop at once, something is fishing. Was his vehicle checked and there was no money in it? Is a man of that status not able to afford iphones? It beats my imagination, hopefully we shall all see the end of this matter.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by Adedebar(m): 12:52am On Nov 25, 2016
him juju fail am,all the best mr egbegbe
Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by wayne4loan: 5:33am On Nov 25, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

rac·ism/ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

bro that's deep , sorry if I offended u by my statement ... I take it back..

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by oladelekazeem: 8:14am On Nov 25, 2016
I pity this man. I believe this doom that is befallen him is not ordinary. My advise for him is to seek God's intervention before he is totally brought down.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by lailo: 8:18am On Nov 25, 2016
One question we should ask him is dat what did he want to use 9 iphones for?Is he a supplier?Intelligent question.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by buharimustlive: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

rac·ism/ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

Shove that crap you typed up their into your hairy Anus.....
Your AFONJA brothers are world class Racist and Tribalism and you have never corrected them....
Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

If you are looking for a video on his arrest please feed your eyes on this one:

https://www.nairaland.com/3483226/video-seun-egbegbes-arrest-ikeja/2

I hope you are now satisfied...and yes, it's on YouTube.

I didn't see him in the video.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 25, 2016
trademoore1:

Video
Yet you don't believe but if it is a common man on the street - you will believe.
You are incapable of critical thinking and you are also an as.s kisser, a sycophant.
The guy vex
Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by maasoap(m): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2016
trademoore1:

Video
What pictures? What video? I didn't see him in any of the things you mentioned. Even being smuggled out of the court, I didn't see him.
Just ask yourself, is it possible to successfully steal 8 iPhones by grabbing them and turn to leave the shop and expect the sellers not to ask you questions?
Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by trademoore1: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2016
maasoap:

What pictures? What video? I didn't see him in any of the things you mentioned. Even being smuggled out of the court, I didn't see him.
Just ask yourself, is it possible to successfully steal 8 iPhones by grabbing them and turn to leave the shop and expect the sellers not to ask you questions?
Ok..go and pay the 2million to take him.
I don't engage with idi..ots
I'm.not the thief. Seun and yourself are the ones that steal..so you guys know how you move 8 iphones.
If you have data..watch this video
Re: Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Buharimustdie:

Shove that crap you typed up their into your hairy Anus.....
Your AFONJA brothers are world class Racist and Tribalism and you have never corrected them....

It doesn't make you less a racist..you just proved you are not well brought up or you are one of those that parents never wish to have as a child...you are a big shame and a disgrace to your parents.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Campaigns For APC In Lagos (Photos) / Eleora Tinuke: Toyin Lawani Shares Face Of Her Newborn Daughter (Video) / Aki, Tonto Dikeh, Monalisa Chinda, Chioma Ajunwa Visit Eucharia Anunobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.