Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

A Thread For Lovers Of Palmwine - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Lovers Of Palmwine (638 Views)

Guys Check Out This Website ,i Think It Would Be Helpful For Lovers Of Joke / Thread For Gun Lovers: Which Of These Is Your Best [PHOTOS] / Problem With A Thread On Frontpage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Lovers Of Palmwine by viciati(m): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hi Fellow Palmi Drinkers,ye all are all invited to the house.Gourds and gourds of the sweet nd frothy white liquid up for grabs...Palm wine the liquid of the ancients,bringer of happiness and joy of kinsmen. Pls the mods could help me move this to the appropriate section.
Re: A Thread For Lovers Of Palmwine by afanide: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hmmmm thread for palm wine
OK
Re: A Thread For Lovers Of Palmwine by sultaan(m): 12:44am On Nov 25, 2016
Agaracha was his name in the 80's and on the Ijokodo Apete road singing on his bicycle coming from the forest in the dark, dad yells "agaracha" he comes over drop some kegs of palm wine for a couple of naira. Kegs end up in the fridge and we are happy kids for the rest of the week.

That was my earliest memory of the sacred juice

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Lovers Of Palmwine by viciati(m): 6:18am On Nov 25, 2016
Had my first thirst of the elixir after we relocated aks from lagos...the moment it touched my lips,a fire was ignited on my thirst buds...and our love story began!

(1) (Reply)

Please Dont Crucify Me, Pastor Of Collapsed Uyo Church Tells Nigeria / See Reason Why This Man Tore Holy Bible / JOSA TECH - Your Preferred Transcription Service Provider.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.