Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children (24057 Views)

Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband / Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured / Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by africanusvu(m): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
They said they ar fighting for kids.but i cant see a single kids in d whole picture.they ar celebratng in d villa while the kids they claim to be fightng 4 ar starving in d villages.i hate dis country wit pasion
Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by datola: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hmm..
Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
GiaGunn:

And agbada
Are you a weightlifter?
Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
my hand dey scratch me

Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by Psalm45(f): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
Pls where is Aisha buhari? Is she in the other room?☞ grin
Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by olureignforever: 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
kinggogo:
Emeka Ike nd dis his big head grin grin

Gals dey always dump his asss 4 a rich guy in his movies grin grin

Help him to reduce the head nah.
Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Emeka Ike trying to remain relevant undecided
Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by dikeigbo2(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
AreaFada2:
Alex is a part of photographic presidency now. grin cheesy

These kids will be told they are the future. We were told same. Yet till now, we are still called youths.
In Nigeria even Obama's And David Cameron's agemates are made Youth leaders in political parties.

This SGF Lawal, as long as he can breath, will still be clinging to political offices when these kids' own children are already in secondary school.
Ask Jerry Gana & Tony Anenih. grin cheesy

Yea,the list is endless... Audi ogbeh,Barnabas Gemarde, and so on
Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by GiaGunn(f): 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
Haute:

Are you a weightlifter?

undecided undecided
Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by richidinho(m): 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
desire21a:
grin

[size=28pt]Mr Jegede case is violation of the law. Nigeria is not discriminating against mr jegede. Nigeria is only saying Mr jegede can contest in his state. And he refuse to obey the law.

In the USA, they have sure law. You can not become president of the USA, if you were not born in the USA. And many state in the USA have such law. So Mr jegede and others are ignorant people. who assume the USA dont have such law. The USA have such laws.

Mr Ben bruce is an ijaw man. who obey the law.

You can not speak for advocate of law breakers.

Many american have tatoo of their state on their arm hidden. because the issue of your state does come up even in the usa

I dont think, it is right to have children have tatoo before 18 years. [/size]

Na so madness take dey start
Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by firstolalekan(m): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
desire21a:
grin

Mr Jegede case is violation of the law. Nigeria is not discriminating against mr jegede. Nigeria is only saying Mr jegede can contest in his state. And he refuse to obey the law.

In the USA, they have sure law. You can not become president of the USA, if you were not born in the USA. And many state in the USA have such law. So Mr jegede and others are ignorant people. who assume the USA dont have such law. The USA have such laws.

Many american have tatoo of their state on their arm hidden. because the issue of your state does come up even in the usa

I dont think, it is right to have children have tatoo before 18 years.

Work of weed...

1 Like

Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by Daboomb: 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
AreaFada2:
Alex is a part of photographic presidency now. grin cheesy

These kids will be told they are the future. We were told same. Yet till now, we are still called youths.
In Nigeria even Obama's And David Cameron's agemates are made Youth leaders in political parties.

This SGF Lawal, as long as he can breath, will still be clinging to political offices when these kids' own children are already in secondary school.
Ask Jerry Gana & Tony Anenih. grin cheesy

True-dat!

But with what l read on Nairaland, l will rather trust my future with these Old Clowns than the clueless imbeciles called Yoots of today, people who cant even articulate simple policy issues!
All they are good at is becoming Political Thugs, Online warriors/scammers and twerking!
angry angry

Anyway, we are praying for them always! grin
Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
GiaGunn:

undecided undecided
What? You look the part, don't you? undecided
Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by GiaGunn(f): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Haute:

What? You look the part, don't you? undecided

Let me be biko

1 Like

Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by AreaFada2: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
Daboomb:

True-dat!

But with what l read on Nairaland, [b]l will rather trust my future with these Old Clowns than the clueless imbeciles called Yoots of today, people who cant even articulate simple policy issues!
All they are good at is becoming Political Thugs, Online warriors/scammers and twerking! [/b] angry angry

Anyway, we are praying for them always! grin

Lol. Who do you think they learnt from? The seed the old ones sowed is growing in the youths.
Imagine that 90% of youths led meaningful & fulfilling lives, they won't have time to spread & spew negativity about.

Guess those who failed to take the country forward over decades?

The youth are mostly frustrated, disenfranchised & left behind. Their behaviour including on NL, is just a symptom.
Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
GiaGunn:

Let me be biko
You don't want to be GiaGunn/Jargon again? You want to be Biko now?
Okay, I wont stand in your way if you choose to become biko.
Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by GiaGunn(f): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Haute:

You don't want to be GiaGunn/Jargon again? You want to be Biko now?

Okay, I wont stand in your way if you choose to become biko.

smiley
Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by fkdmods: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
desire21a:
grin

Mr Jegede case is violation of the law. Nigeria is not discriminating against mr jegede. 90% of the people in ondo state are illiterate.

Mr Jegede is the law breaker

Nigeria is only saying Mr jegede can contest in his state. Bayelsa state. And he refuse to obey the law.

the court should withdraw the licences of Judges who dont follow the law. Judges are there to follow law. not to break the law. This judges are law breakers, So you can see, when the DSS or police call the Judges all thieves .

In the USA, they have such law. You can not become president of the USA, if you were not born in the USA. And many state in the USA have such law. So Mr jegede and others are ignorant people. who assume the USA dont have such law. The USA have such laws.

I dont think, it is right to have children have tatoo before 18 years.

Nigeria is discriminating against him. Why are you using a law you do not understand to justify rubbish in Nigeria? Isn't it nice that you forgot to add that in America, it doesn't matter which state you are born in, you can contest for any post in any state. Why? Because you are an American. To rubbish your point; What sense does it make to allow someone not born in a country to lead that country? Majority of Nigerians are brainless to say the least. The worst part is that they have the nerve to call Americans racist. Funny. You guys are the most divisive people alive today. And you want to build a nation. Yeah right. Like that's going to happen.
Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by Blair18(f): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
kinggogo:
Emeka Ike nd dis his big head grin grin

Gals dey always dump his asss 4 a rich guy in his movies grin grin
and his always sacrificing for love because of a woman
Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
Dreamscometrue:
Emeka Ike trying to remain relevant undecided
Well, he's more relevant than you no doubt. His was one of the faces we grew up knowing nollywood with. He has done more movies than most other male actors, including playing the lead role of yhe famouse Derico movie. And now, he's the president of AGN
Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by Caseless: 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
This guy and his cap.
Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by ArabMopol(m): 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
uncle emeka nah you come old like this chai karma nah pure olosho
Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by joeB247(m): 12:59am On Nov 25, 2016
This. Is a great deed, but e Don still tey oo..abi dis guy Don quit nollywood
Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by InvertedHammer: 1:02am On Nov 25, 2016
/
AlexReports:

How tall is Alex?

Nice camera work by the way.

\
Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by Duru009(m): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2016
I sight another miss cucumber ....
Re: SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children by Daboomb: 8:49am On Nov 25, 2016
AreaFada2:

Lol. Who do you think they learnt from? The seed the old ones sowed is growing in the youths.
Imagine that 90% of youths had led a meaningful & fulfilling lives, they won't have time to spread & spew negativity about.

Guess those who failed to take the country forward over decades?

The youth are mostly frustrated, disenfranchised & left behind. Their behaviour including on NL, is just a symptom.

I agree with you 101%! grin

But looking at it from the other side of the spectrum, l am sure these "failed elders" wont be around for too long!
Most of them are in their 60's and 70's!
So, l am expecting they would be gone soon.

The B.I.G problem then arises, when they are gone!

Our Yoots are not ready, not prepared, mentally, psychologically and in terms of core-values, to TAKE OVER the Mantle of Leadership.
That is where l foresee a huge problem, in the near future!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) / Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies / Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola And Their 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.