Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) (59688 Views)

Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics / Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living / See What This Female Financial Accounting Graduate Does For A Living(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by Mrjo(m): 8:34am On Nov 25, 2016
olawoyin3:
out of all d tin d OP listed above,only dat junction u feel c.nawa for u
the junction is very important abv @ cus is the future
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by dollarlander: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2016
henrydadon:
her mother will be so proud of her..nice one..while some girl are busy getting n@ked on Instagram..roman goddess abi wetin be her name..i hope she can see..see as she resemble turkey grin

[img]http://i./n0eJLge10ujSM.gif[/img]

LOL... LOL... She is turkey really.

Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by uniquealdehyde(m): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2016
[quote author=rem44 post=51339323]According to Omotola Oluwatosin,a graduate of biology from Ekiti State University,she does shoemaking job to make a living.She wrote..

'Babe at work..
I can be so dirty n dusty while working but guess what, I love it. Life of a shoemaker'.

Below are some of the samples of her products.

Eksu ESC finally produced something meaningful. A beg wetin I study for ESC make I go practice

1 Like

Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by Mjjordan(m): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:
THE WAY THESE UNDERGRADUATE ARE FINDING ATTENTION IS HIGH.

YOU PARENTS STRIVE HARD TO SEND YOU TO UNIVERSITY, ALL THE PAIN THEY GO THROUGH FINANCIALLY AND PHYSICALLY, U SERVED, THEN YOU GRADUATE.

THEN THEY ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO FIND A GOOD JOB FOR THEM TO SOW WHAT THEY REAP THEN HERE YOU ARE DOING SOME SHIITT JOB AND YOU GON CALL IT HUSTLE THING.

THEIR ARE MANY WORK OUT THEIR COMPANTIBLE WITH YOUR CERTIFICATE AND EXPERIENCE.

#IFORBIDSTUPIDITYANDPOVERTY#
all I needed to figure out is Ur moniker...bro stop lying..u Neva retire jor

1 Like

Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by edigas1996: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2016
wow......that's beautiful.....
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by adontcare(f): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2016
I like hardworking beautiful intelligent girls. May God strengthen u n increase u financially
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by hope4life: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2016
maryjan8:
Nice, keep it up girl

A hardworking woman is more respected and dignified than those who peddle their body for money Prov. 31

1 Like

Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by iguita: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2016
God bless your hustle. Please wear face masks and other protective gears. You want to prevent cancer. Well done

1 Like

Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by emafa(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
Tallesty1:
Some oloshos be moving around here, forming big girl like their Vjay is a mobile office

She even make brain pass some Oloshos where the bill guys 20k for a night sef.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by dabrightt: 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:

YOU PARENTS STRIVE HARD TO SEND YOU TO UNIVERSITY, ALL THE PAIN THEY GO THROUGH FINANCIALLY AND PHYSICALLY, U SERVED, THEN YOU GRADUATE.

THEN THEY ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO FIND A GOOD JOB FOR THEM TO SOW WHAT THEY REAP THEN HERE YOU ARE DOING SOME SHIITT JOB AND YOU GON CALL IT HUSTLE THING.

You are carring a fish brain
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by dabrightt: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
Tgirl085:
Do you really love the live of a shoemaker?
DON'T EXPECT EVERY LADY TO BECOME OLOSH LIKE........?
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
dabrightt:
DON'T EXPECT EVERY LADY TO BECOME OLOSH LIKE........?
olosho like you abi
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by PFEM(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:

U portray ur name *RETIREDMUMU* Hope u're receiving ur pension?
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by piagetskinner(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
slurryeye:
In as much as I appreciate her hard work, as a safety practitioner, I think she should be more protected. Wear your safety glasses because of flying debris, wear a dust mask, you don't want those particles to get into your lungs, and wear a protective clothing because of dermatitis, and don't forget about hand gloves and safety boot

Abeg she dey go moon?
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by piagetskinner(m): 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
I gbadun her style jare...how much does this grinder go for again...
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by Phunkyposh(f): 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Proud Eksuite...... Keep it up girl
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by zarakay(f): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ohamzee:
"every hard working ladies* oh my God! not again . i will hit that english master with the baton.

I know am not perfect...and there's beauty in imperfection.
just keep quiet there!.i too know..perfectionist ! u no dey make mistake?
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by teebozz1: 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
the guy I.Q don drop really
djprinzy:

PEOPLE LIKE END UP WORKING FOR PEOPLE LIKE HER ABOVE, SORRY TO SAY THIS....U HAVE A LOW I.Q!

1 Like

Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by Ohamzee: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
zarakay:

I know am not perfect...and there's beauty in imperfection.
just keep quiet there!.i too know..perfectionist ! u no dey make mistake?
"and there is beauty in imperfection" u can imagine. this is why people like buhari will keep thriving even when their stupidity is very obvious. they would say his stupidity is beautiful. now i knw why we are like this for too long
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by zarakay(f): 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ohamzee:
"and there is beauty in imperfection" u can imagine. this is why people like buhari will keep thriving even when their stupidity is very obvious. they would say his stupidity is beautiful. now i knw why we are like this for too long

Get lost!!
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by Syphonn(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Learning is a continuous process, and developing a skill is what every youngster should strive hard to do in their early life whether in school or not. No skill acquired is ever lost; instead they keep developing and make you a pro in that field. When you develop a skill, you try to save your money instead of having some other person to do some certain things for you. Skills are very vital in the life of everybody.

Aside from your B. Sc, B.A., M.A., M. Sc, PH.D, having a skill or two may give you additional attention especially if you are applying for a job in a competitive economy like ours here in Nigeria where every employment is given by merit.

Even if you don’t use your skill to apply for work in a public or private firm or SME, some skills can be used to be self employed, skills like:

Typing
Writing
Public speaking
Teaching
Sewing
Bead making
Baking
Carpentry
Welding etc

Read more at www.busygisting.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? / Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen / Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.