Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

The mistress- PART 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The mistress- PART 1 (1405 Views)

Mistress: I Own You (18+) / Mistress In Law 1: BDSM Erotica / The Brothel Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The mistress- PART 1 by Snyman(m): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kelly hardly saw her husband…

Kelly was once a young model with a promising career. She gave it up and married the man of her dreams, but 10 years later she was an unhappy woman.

At first, being a housewife was great.

She gave birth and her baby kept her busy. But all too soon her little girl started growing up and went to boarding school – and things began to change.

Her husband, Simon, was a lawyer, the owner of his own well-known and respected firm with two other partners. Kelly knew that he was a hard worker but she suspected that there was more to it than just work.

He was hardly at home and whenever Kelly asked for an explanation, he got defensive and reminded her he was paying the bills.

“Do you think all the luxuries we enjoy fall from the sky? I have to work hard and that’s why I’m hardly ever at home.”

Kelly was desperate, and went to her mother for advice. She said, “Tell me, mama – how did you manage to stay with Dad all these years? Because I’m sure he wasn’t that innocent.”

Her mother chuckled and said, “You’re right! There were times when your father cheated on me. In fact, there was a time when he even asked me for a separation.”

Kelly was shocked. “What? Why, what happened? I mean, you’re still together …”

“When he asked me for a separation, he had no idea that I was pregnant with your brother. At the time, you were only two years old. He moved out and went to live with his mistress but it turned out that she was only after his money. One day he caught her with another man. He came back, begging for forgiveness and I took him back.”

Kelly rolled her eyes. “But he turned his back on us, so how could you forgive him just like that? It’s outrageous! What if he hadn’t caught his mistress in the act? Obviously, he’d never have left her.”

“Exactly, and that’s why I stepped in and opened his eyes before it was too late. I was the one who anonymously tipped him off about his mistress’s affair.” The old woman smiled.

Kelly gasped. “You never cease to amaze me, Mama. I just don’t how you do it, you always know how to handle any situation.”

“It’s all about survival, my child. You shouldn’t let any man step on you and that’s why you must be always be one step ahead. Listen – we don’t know for sure if Simon is cheating on you. I’ll send someone to investigate and then we’ll take it from there
.”

Do you like the story so far?

1 Like

Re: The mistress- PART 1 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:32pm On May 08, 2018
Yeah

(1) (Reply)

His Rejected Mate ( The Ice Wolf) Chapter 1 / A Pinay ‘nigerwife’ In Enugu..foreign Women Married To Naija Men. / Baba Ni Jigi : Tales Of A Coloured Girl (part 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.