Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens (2236 Views)

Ozubulu Church Killings: We Are Close To Arresting The Gunman - Obiano / Why I Stopped DSS Operatives From Arresting Judge, By Wike / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 25, 2016
waldigit:

At least somebody from your lineage is surviving today because he is squatting in Nigerian Land
Engage your emotional intelligence and it shall be well with you.
you're correct at the emboldened... nothing like Afonja land...All lands belong to Nigerian Government including the oil wells in se/ss

so go and sleep

2 Likes

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 25, 2016
Stalwert:

He seems to have some backing ... Eventually when this place becomes a total piggery then only pigs will reside here.
nobody forced u to comment here...if u don't like here...then take a leave and nobody will miss u...who even knows u exist

2 Likes

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 25, 2016
xnsandrxns:
Our people from the baby factory republic (bfr) think the only way they can move forward is by hating others and trying to drag others down to their low level
I pity the future of such region
What will they do when they realise hating and jealousy doesn't help anybody
Unintelligent people
at the emboldened ...hope say everybody the see the name calling and hate

when we start our own they will start crying

cry cry Afonja

3 Likes

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by QuotaSystem: 6:59am On Nov 25, 2016
I expected the O.P and his likes to continue to ignore the frustrated cries of those he quoted, as they're not even halfway through their sorrowful journey, but unfortunately they open threads such as these to give relevance to their wailings.

Those ones spewing unmitigated hatred towards Nigerians are clearly still in pain at their status in Nigeria, hallmarked by their consistently holding the short end of the stick, political worthlessness, and their utter powerlessness to escape to their fraudulent pie in the sky; Biafra_ud.

As seen on this thread, their objective is to provoke and irritate in order to spread their misery to others; make a conscious choice to ensure they fail while making them objects of amusement and cheap entertainment wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Stalwert: 7:18am On Nov 25, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

like I said before ....go and sleep

if you can't address a case wholesomely you have no need to complain.

the answer to your question is YES

Get well. soon
Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 25, 2016
Stalwert:

Get well. soon
you too I wish u quick recovery
Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2016
QuotaSystem:
I expected the O.P and his likes to continue to ignore the frustrated cries of those he quoted, as they're not even halfway through their sorrowful journey, but unfortunately they open threads such as these to give relevance to their wailings.

Those ones spewing unmitigated hatred towards Nigerians are clearly still in pain at their status in Nigeria, hallmarked by their consistently holding the short end of the stick, political worthlessness, and their utter powerlessness to escape to their fraudulent pie in the sky; Biafra_ud.

As seen on this thread, their objective is to provoke and irritate in order to spread their misery to others; make a conscious choice to ensure they fail while making them objects of amusement and cheap entertainment wink
quotasystem ....there is no quota sytem in the use of the brain and unfortunately u didn't surprise...cry cry babies..

4 Likes

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by xnsandrxns: 7:30am On Nov 25, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

at the emboldened ...hope say everybody the see the name calling and hate

when we start our own they will start crying

cry cry Afonja
I'm sure you don't even know the meaning of Afonja you cry up and down
No need to explain anything to you
And I didn't call any name
Cry cry muddy boy

1 Like

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 25, 2016
xnsandrxns:

I'm sure you don't even know the meaning of Afonja you cry up and down
No need to explain anything to you
And I didn't call any name
Cry cry muddy boy
the bastard afonja who sold his rights in illorin to his Fulani masters and is still doing so today..

Afonjaism grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by xnsandrxns: 7:44am On Nov 25, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

the bastard afonja who sold his rights in illorin to his Fulani masters and is still doing so today..

Afonjaism grin grin
How do I even start educating a dumb fellow like you now?
You just keep talking about things your fathers don't even have the knowledge about
Go and play with your mud
Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 25, 2016
xnsandrxns:

How do I even start educating a dumb fellow like you now?
You just keep talking about things your fathers don't even have the knowledge about
Go and play with your mud
listen u this bastard son of Afonja...u are a nobody just a noise maker.
hope u've eaten ewedu and amala this morning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by xnsandrxns: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

listen u this bastard son of Afonja...u are a nobody just a noise maker.
hope u've eaten ewedu and amala this morning
Now that madness has taken over you
I should bid you a good day
Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 25, 2016
xnsandrxns:
Now that madness has taken over you I should bid you a good day
farewell Afonja ,,,we will miss u..till we meet to part no more
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by FSBoperator: 8:07am On Nov 25, 2016
Lol.

The afonja who started this useless thread should start with himself.

We all know you as a tribal warlord here.

Funniest thing is I didn't even bother read your crap

1 Like

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by bantudra: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

same Afonjas first started calling the others 'flatie' 'Igbo' or flat heads

so go and sleep..

i never dared to call una that word...

maybe i have one too..

i never saw back of my head..
Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by waldigit: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

you're correct at the emboldened... nothing like Afonja land...All lands belong to Nigerian Government including the oil wells in se/ss

so go and sleep
It's easier said than done.
Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by kettle84(m): 11:07am On Nov 25, 2016
QuotaSystem:

this post is hate filled.

1 Like

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by FSBoperator: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
FSBoperator:

[size=18pt]
Why Buhari should call Tinubu's bluff[/size]
Tinubu is not going anywhere. He has no intention to pull out from the APC. All this rubbish talk of political re-alignment is just an attention seeking venture by Tinubu to get Buhari to renegotiate a settlement and include him into the govt.

Take a look at Ondo, where Tinubu is now supporting the obscure AD candidate against the anointed APC candidate who also is bound to lose to the Markafi faction of the PDP. The events unfolding in Ekiti should tell Buhari, that come 2019, he should not expect Tinubu's help neither will Tinubu pose any threat to a Buhari candidacy.

So as things stand a Tinubu pull out will save buhari the headache of a Tinubu constant bickering and lamentations.
Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by FSBoperator: 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
FSBoperator:

[size=18pt]Buhari should Dump Osinbanjo Now![/size]

Impeachment proceedings should be initiated by Buhari in the Senate to remove Osinbanjo.

The Saraki led Senate will be too pleased to broker a replacement for that lame duck VP whose loyalty is first and foremost to Tinubu and not buhari or the nation.

There won't be any backlash from the Afonjas and we will refer to Tinubu's own governorship where he had a record 3 deputies in 8yrs.

Osinbanjo is useless politically since in the inevitable pull out by Tinubu from the satanic apc fold, an osinbsnjo can not deliver his own Street ward to buhari talk more of the sw.

The Saraki led Senate has an axe to grind with Tinubu over the Code of Conduct brouha and so they will follow through with the impeachment proceedings as long as you allow them pick a list of VP replacements from their fold.

So buhari, you can expert maximum support from the Saraki Senate. The PDP and all northern apc members will duly vote for Osimbanjo's impeachment.

And since buhari now firmly has the judiciary in his grasps, I don't see the fake pastor getting any reprieve from the courts to stop his impeachment proceedings. That is karma for you in despotic Nigeria.

Buhari can search for a yoruba Muslim and we will not be bothered. Dont go for Igbos or ND Senator to replace Osunbade because those guys go just scam you and God fit intervene and you die in office before 2019 and the unthinkable SS/SE Presidency will come again.

Dump Osunbade and I guarantee you the Afonjas will only kick and scream on the pages of their jaundiced newspapers and all over social media.

Do it now!
Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by EmeeNaka: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

quotasystem ....there is no quota sytem in the use of the brain and unfortunately u didn't surprise...cry cry babies..
This is a very wicked rejoinder. That Quotasystem will not come back to this thread again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by StOla: 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Hmmm! Food for thought.

Their objective is a well known agenda that has been captured by the words of that miscreant I quoted. Really, they are not known to be tactful and wise, so they end up revealing their plans too early to guarantee failure. However, one must always ensure that the light is continuously beamed on their activities both offline and online, as they seek to turn brother against brother, and friend against friend.

Whatever it is they gain from chaos is still a concern that psychiatrists need to unravel.

1 Like

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by FortunateOsahon: 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
PedroJP:

Afonja, why don't you support Nigeria splits so that you and your tribe won't have tribal bashing in it as it is in Nigeria now ? Na by force say u must answer Nigeria ? Dem write am somewhere say if not Nigeria u no go survive ?

Ipob flatron head, Must the afonja be the one to do everything for you. How many times will they sing it in your ear that they support your moves. The likes of Soyinka, Afenifere, FFK, Fayose e.t.c have been supporting it even when non of your leaders dare support it openly. Direct your tears to your leaders and stop bringing shame to your people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Exposes Unbelievable New Facts About Peter Obi, Ex-governor Of Anambra State / 1978 Throwback Pic Of Obasanjo With TY Danjuma At Military Graduation In Calabar / Nigeria: Middle East Investors Move To Take Over Nigerian Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.