Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,965 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

What I Saw Inside The Pepsi I Bought Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What I Saw Inside The Pepsi I Bought Today (573 Views)

Bbnaija: Mercy In Tears As She Is Disqalified From The Pepsi House Game / Pepsi Truck Crashes After A Brake Failure, This Morning, In Agbani, Enugu / See Giant Cucumber I Bought Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw Inside The Pepsi I Bought Today by nony89: 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
hello
I bought a bottle of PEPSI 50cl this evening for my grand dad, who shared the it with my nephew. but my nephew complained of the taste of the drink and that there were something inside the PEPSI.
I poured out the content and behold is what I found in it.
can someone please tell me what to do because my grand dad have already consumed large portion of the drink.

Re: What I Saw Inside The Pepsi I Bought Today by kinzation(m): 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
lol who u wan complain to now... on top Pepsi #60
Re: What I Saw Inside The Pepsi I Bought Today by Flexherbal(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
It will be difficult to believe, because you have already opened it.
Re: What I Saw Inside The Pepsi I Bought Today by nony89: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
kinzation:
lol who u wan complain to now... on top Pepsi #60
it's not funny. this is dangerous to health.
Re: What I Saw Inside The Pepsi I Bought Today by kinzation(m): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
nony89:

it's not funny. this is dangerous to health.
take action then

(1) (Reply)

Army Recovers Bodies Of 15 Missing In Action Soldiers / Spring In Army Generals Steps / Over Speed Kills Bus Driver In Umuahia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.