Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

How People Like And Comment On Instagram - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How People Like And Comment On Instagram (597 Views)

Checkout Emmanuella's Sister. A Very Short Funny Comedy Skit,watch And Comment / Akpos Comedy Skits. Watch And Comment / Visit This Wonderful Instagram Post And Comment And Tag Ur Friends Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How People Like And Comment On Instagram by icehub(m): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
This is a photo of what happens in Instagram and even other social media's. I don't know why people hardly LIKE normal photos, instead they LIKE and COMMENT in those sexy, half naked ones. Am not saying I dont do it though, I do it to atimes sha, but its not good oo. Somebody will work hard to take a nice looking photo and decided to post on Instagram and after posting, no or few people will like it, until you post a shot of ur half naked body before they LIKE it.

That is for the women(girls), then for the men (boys), you will fry egg for Instagram before even your fellow men will LIKE your photo. Don't be surprised, even you daddy would prefer to LIKE your girlfriends photo than to like your own. This trend can be very very annoying atimes that you start begging people to LIKE and COMMENT on your photo, where you start adding things like this to your photos "LIKE if you love God", what consigns your personal photo and God? Or even things like "comment if the photo is dope, stupid, or cute", so you know your stuid?

And atimes when you use this strategies you may get some few LIKES and COMMENTS. Please I want to use this medium to tell you guys, that you should always try and like peoples photo no matter how stupid, at least show appreciation. And for those that have lost hope in posting photos because of this, please don't stop posting your photos, just be yourself and don't worry about their LIKES, they will do when they see your not bothered about their LIKES.

Am also a victim of this, for many years now I have been posting photos on Instagram at 'KELVINSWAGY' and on facebook at IBEH KELVIN and no one will LIKE them, this maid me sad and many times decided to leave social media, but on day I stood up and said "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT" if you LIKE or COMMENT on my post its your own cup of tea.

And now people do LIKE them. So please and please always try to like and comment on people's post, at least to make the social media more interesting.

© copyright

SOURCE: www.icehub.tk

Re: How People Like And Comment On Instagram by icehub(m): 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
God help Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Did You Believe This? / FG Postpond Valantine Day / Cristiano Ronaldo Skills,net Worth And Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.