Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread - Politics (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread (86216 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Ojukkwufrank: 12:18am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:
Tunubu has been destroyed beyond rehabilitation. The Fulani candidate is already celebrating his sure victory. Yoloba slaves are already rejoicing for voting out PDP, but you pipo have just started. Now that Tunubu is finished, your masters will complete their planned work of conqering you betrayals.

Coming from a tribe tagged the beautiful bride and loyal slaves to all tribe in Nigeria. Lmaoooo. Okorocha is laughing you at the moment.

9 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

You are funny. Let me tell you something. GEJ was a God-fearing and merciful man, that was why he let go of a lot of things. But Buhari will deal with Tunubu very well, mark my words. Jagabeans or whatever you call him will regret ganging up against Gudluk. What am I even saying, he is already regretting I am sure.

You wish. lol. Ekwueme regretted risking his life to form PDP and you wish the same fate on Jagaban. It will not happen. Patience Jonathan was determining who becomes PDP Governor, can you deny that? If I were you I will stop worrying about Jagaban. Come 2019 have you settled for the same Buhari that you hated so much? Some of you are already flying Atiku kites. Politically, you have no direction as your hopes has been dashed with Jonathan's defeat. You are right now in the wilderness. You have more issues to worry about than Buhari and Tinubu. Remember what people like you said after Fayose won Ekiti state? How about GEJ till 2019? When it comes to politics, you have very little ideas. So says Orji Uzor Kalu

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Africonji: 12:24am On Nov 27, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

Coming from a tribe tagged the beautiful bride and loyal slaves to all tribe in Nigeria. Lmaoooo. Okorocha is laughing you at the moment.

Okorocha does not have the support of Ndigbo. Even in imo state he is an outcast amongst his pipo. Igbos don't tolerate saboteurs. His cup is almost full. We are not cowards like you pipo. APC or Buhari can NEVER win an election in igboland because we are not slaves like you.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Ojukkwufrank: 12:25am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

Yoloba people should chop their own sheet abeg. They have made their choice. The records are there for all to see that APC can never be a match for PDP in the performance area because they have nothing to offer. As for me and my people, Biafra is our last busstop and we shall get their one day one day. As for Yoloba slaves, they are free to continue romancing their masters if they like.

Slaves, Okorocha head is still in the cooler, same with Ngige and the new signing OUK. You want biashit today and still scream PDP. Double faced slaves, you will continue to lament and cry marginalization till Jesus come. No biafrahud for you.

14 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 12:25am On Nov 27, 2016
tinsel:
This is the first time i am really supporting a candidate in Nigeria election. I hate injustice. Tinubu really gave it all to elect Buhari and the treatment he received in return is really bad. I was hoping that yorubas in ondo state will go either for ad or pdp. But with what is happening today, it will embolden Buhari to give it to Tinubu the more. Anyway, that is there own cup of tea. I am not from that tribe.

Yoruba are so intelligent and we don't just support someone anyhow, Now tell me what did Tinubu want? so many of his product are up there,

Osinbajo, Fashola, Lai Muhammed, Fowler, Fayemi, Adeosun, etc so what else does he want at his age?

I am a great fan of Tinubu but i will never support him on this as i think his greediness need to be minimal, That's part of what ruin GEJ cabals and Godfather-ism.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by OAUTemitayo: 12:26am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

Okorocha does not have the support of Ndigbo. Even in imo state he is an outcast amongst his pipo. Igbos don't tolerate saboteurs. His cup is almost full. We are not cowards like you pipo. APC or Buhari can NEVER win an election in igboland because we are not slaves like you.
Okorocha that won election twice in Iboland is an outcast?
Please format your brain

14 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Ojukkwufrank: 12:27am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

You are a kid that still live with his old parent in the village. So Okorocha is in which party? APC won in Eboela-land just last year but as a shameless ipob liar, you are all born to lie. You are all slaves to all tribe, even Ohaneze said same. No shame at all.

11 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Ojukkwufrank: 12:28am On Nov 27, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Okorocha that won election twice in Iboland is an outcast?
Please format your brain

The kid is pained. Tinubu is more relevant than all Eboe man dead or alive reason he is crying everywhere like a battered kid.

9 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Africonji: 12:30am On Nov 27, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

Slaves, Okorocha head is still in the cooler, same with Ngige and the new signing OUK. You want biashit today and still scream PDP. Double faced slaves, you will continue to lament and cry marginalization till Jesus come. No biafrahud for you.

Hahaha. Your plan will not work. You pipo want us to remain with you in Nigeria because you know those Awusa pipo will deal mercilessly with you without us. But we have decided to be on our own, thank you. You can continue serving those mallams in the North if you like, e no consign us.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by OAUTemitayo: 12:30am On Nov 27, 2016
bashydemy:

Yoruba are so intelligent and we don't just support someone anyhow, Now tell me what did Tinubu want? so many of his product are up there,

Osinbajo, Fashola, Lai Muhammed, Fowler, Fayemi, Adeosun, etc so what else does he want at his age?

I am a great fan of Tinubu but i will never support him on this as i think his greediness need to be minimal, That's part of what ruin GEJ cabals and Godfather-ism.
You don't get it.
The issues is not Tinubu.
It is the deliberate manipulation of the primary by your Abuja ministers.
Tinubu lost out in Kogi and he did not shout.
You people should have told Tinubu what he is looking for at his age before 2015 election.
You may condemn Tinubu today, but be rest assured that History will absolved him.

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Ojukkwufrank: 12:34am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

Hahaha. Your plan will not work. You pipo want us to remain with you in Nigeria because you know those Awusa pipo will deal mercilessly with you without us. But we have decided to be on our own, thank you. You can continue serving those mallams in the North if you like, e no consign us.

Everyone have been dealing with you since 1960, you are all slaves and nothing can stop it. Awusa kill you daily in the North, Fulani slaughter you like ram in the East. The only people you open your dirty mouth to insult are the afonja that have never hurt you. But you still insult them even when their region is like London to you. Lol

No biashit for you, your slavery is eternal. Okorocha told you same thing today. Chest beating cowards.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by obalukan: 12:38am On Nov 27, 2016
2019 is near. Let's Wait and you people know who is Tinubu.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Africonji: 12:41am On Nov 27, 2016
obalukan:
2019 is near. Let's Wait and you people know who is Tinubu.

Are you sure he has not already committed suicide? Because Alimi has destroyed that man beyond redemption o. shocked
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 12:42am On Nov 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
My brother, the guy de vex badly. if he releases more to me I'll post here

LOL why the guy dey vex now? Things is not working as plan then.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Ojukkwufrank: 12:43am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

Are you sure he has not already committed suicide? Because Alimi has destroyed that man beyond redemption o. shocked

This eboe man is crying and pouring spits everywhere. Never knew Tinubu is the headache of all Eboes. Dont kill yourself kid.

5 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 12:44am On Nov 27, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
You don't get it.
The issues is not Tinubu.
It is the deliberate manipulation of the primary by your Abuja ministers.
Tinubu lost out in Kogi and he did not shout.
You people should have told Tinubu what he is looking for at his age before 2015 election.
You may condemn Tinubu today, but be rest assured that History will absolved him.

Now tell me are the candiates all not member of APC? are they not from Ondo State?

Tinubu is not from Ondo so what most he dictate who become their Governor.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Africonji: 12:48am On Nov 27, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL why the guy dey vex now? Things is not working as plan then.

Dont mind Tonye, We are already popping champagne over this victory of Buhari Alimi over Afonja Tunubu. grin Buhari must deal mercilessly with Tunubu., that is if he has not already swallowed otapiapia rat poison. grin
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by OAUTemitayo: 12:49am On Nov 27, 2016
Bashydemy, it was because of your same Buhari that Tinubu became the enemy of Ibos, he became the enemy of Ekitis because of Fayemi, he was hated because of same Akeredolu in Ondo in 2012.
in the course of advancing the candidacy of some of this same Abuja ministers, he was taunted and chastised by people.
I was in Lagos during Fashola's election and can still remember what he went through in the hands of this same Muiz Banire.
Tinubu left his own candidate for the post of the Senate President, George Akume supported the party candidate, Lawan becoming the hunted enemy of Atiku and Saraki, then he was not Greedy abi.
How time flies?
Posterity will judge us all.
This was how Akintola was urged on by people like you against Awolowo. They were shouting what did Awo want at his age but history absolved.
I was brought up to detest treachery and I will never do so.
I have never met Tinubu neither do I have advantage am gaining from him.
I know Tinubu as a human being have his excesses but in this Ondo case, he is very right but hypocrisy would not let you people see it.
Peace.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 12:49am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

Who are you deceiving? I am asking you who are you deceiving? Everybody knows that this election was really a reenactment of the Alimi (Buhari) vs. Afonja (Tunubu) over who controls southwest politically. Yoloba people have chosen Alimi over Afonja again. cheesy Isn't that obvious. Foolanis know they can never ever try that in Igboland. They dare not because we are Christians, Republicans, and we love freedom. cool

hahahaha Funny dude, Go and check the history of Ondo State GodFatherism does not work in Ondo state go through the history, Like i said i am a fan of Tinubu but as the leader of APC why will he publicly back a particular candidate and still show it by trying to impose that candidate.

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Ojukkwufrank: 12:52am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

Dont mind Tonye, We are already popping champagne over this victory of Buhari Alimi over Afonja Tunubu. grin Buhari must deal mercilessly with Tunubu., that is if he has not already swallowed otapiapia rat poison. grin

Tinubus boy is the VP, SFG, Minister of Power, mineral resources, FIRS boss, many senators, reps, governors e.t.c But the only hope of the Eboes, Nnamdi Kanu is currently in Kuje eating half done beans. The joke is on you fla.t head Lmaooo cheesy cheesy wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kahal29: 12:54am On Nov 27, 2016
Meanwhile, below are the results as they trickle in.

Total results:

(A) Akoko N/East LGA Results as at 12am (27-11-2016)

After 80 PUs out of 136
After 6 Wards out of 13 Wards
APC 10,064
PDP 4,624

(B) Akoko N/East LGA Results
After 80 PUs out of 136 and 9 Wards out of 13 Wards

APC 12,253
PDP 5,671
AD 5,491

(C)Akoko N/West
After 95 PUs out of 166: 1 Ward has come in fully, out of 10. Other wards incomplete

APC 8170
AD 2879
PDP 3793

(D)Akoko S/East
After 65 PUs out of 767 Wards out of 11 Wards

APC 5,961
AD 2,137
PDP 4,013

(E)⁠⁠⁠Akoko S/West [11:27 AM, 11/26/2016]
After 102 PUs out of 1689 Wards out of 15

APC 18586
PDP 6863
AD 7,970

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/ondo-results-update-polling-units/
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by OAUTemitayo: 12:55am On Nov 27, 2016
bashydemy:

Now tell me are the candiates all not member of APC? are they not from Ondo State?

Tinubu is not from Ondo so what most he dictate who become their Governor.
It is good for Fashola to support Akeredolu but bad for Tinubu to do so?
Odaro o
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 12:57am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

Yoloba people should chop their own sheet abeg. They have made their choice. The records are there for all to see that APC can never be a match for PDP in the performance area because they have nothing to offer. As for me and my people, Biafra is our last busstop and we shall get their one day one day. As for Yoloba slaves, they are free to continue romancing their masters if they like.

The thing i don't get is that is Aketi an Hausa man? You guys keep shouting and wailing up and down, All the candidates are from Ondo state so what the fuzz about mentioning fulani, afonja etc..

5 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by prodigyhenry: 12:57am On Nov 27, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

This eboe man is crying and pouring spits everywhere. Never knew Tinubu is the headache of all Eboes. Dont kill yourself kid.
honestly, I am disappointed in you. why would you even respond that Africonji of a person, from reading his comment it is clear that he is a very confident and self delusioned fool and mediocre. he just wants to bring you down to his level of stupidity and beat you with experience. you can never beat an experienced fool in a battle of foolishness. I am sure the tinubu he hates so much did not become the subject of discussion and amnesia for him by commenting and shouting online. he worked for whatever he is enjoying today, it is clear that africonji is so jobless and only looking for someone to indulge, please don't give him the satisfaction. a word is enough for the .............

5 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 1:00am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

Oga you can shut the Bleep up, Aside Okorocha anybody from your region that is relevant in politics anymore? Alex Ekwueme was disgrace out of PDP you guys never see to that.. Tinubu is still relevant and Governors are meeting to resolve the issue..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 27, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

Tinubus boy is the VP, SFG, Minister of Power, mineral resources, FIRS boss, many senators, reps, governors e.t.c But the only hope of the Eboes, Nnamdi Kanu is currently in Kuje eating half done beans. The joke is on you fla.t head Lmaooo cheesy cheesy wink

Oh boy, you no go kill somebody with laff today. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You just dey mess with that Okoro kid head, anyhow.
You left out Ekwereforgery? Their high ranking PDP.ig

5 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Ojukkwufrank: 1:05am On Nov 27, 2016
prodigyhenry:

honestly, I am disappointed in you. why would you even respond that Africonji of a person, from reading his comment it is clear that he is a very confident and self delusioned fool and mediocre. he just wants to bring you down to his level of stupidity and beat you with experience. you can never beat an experienced fool in a battle of foolishness. I am sure the tinubu he hates so much did not become the subject of discussion and amnesia for him by commenting and shouting online. he worked for whatever he is enjoying today, it is clear that africonji is so jobless and only looking for someone to indulge, please don't give him the satisfaction. a word is enough for the .............

I understand but sometimes its good to put these senseless bigots in their place. The pained kid is spamming everywhere with his inbuilt foolishness. Akeredolu, a Yoruba man won an election in his state and he is screaming Fulani everywhere. Is that not foolishness?

5 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Hisolak(m): 1:06am On Nov 27, 2016
engineerboat:

5 LGA
IRELE Ilaje ese-pro Okitipupa/igbokoda IRELE Odigbo
and ileoluji/okeigbo
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Ojukkwufrank: 1:09am On Nov 27, 2016
deji15:

Oh boy, you no go kill somebody with laff today. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You just dey mess with that Okoro kid head, anyhow.
You left out Ekwereforgery? Their high ranking PDP.ig

Dont mind him. He should be worried about the problem affecting his region but crying Tinubu everywhere. Tinubu can not always have his way, many of his boys are at the federal even his Ibo boy Ben Akabueze, so what else?

5 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Jesusloveyou: 1:13am On Nov 27, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
It is good for Fashola to support Akeredolu but bad for Tinubu to do so?
Odaro o
they support The party candidate,
If it was oke that was The party candidate, they would have still support him

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Osyabj: 1:14am On Nov 27, 2016
[size=18pt]Jimoh Ibrahim congratulates Akeredolu as new Ondo governor
[/size]

Chief Rotimi Akeredolu has been congratulated as winner of the 2016 governorship election in Ondo state by Jimoh Ibrahim. Akeredolu, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), was said to be leading the election by about nine thousand votes, even as collation is still ongoing in the state.

The controversial Ibrahim, who was ousted as the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), left the party to campaign for his former APC counterpart, asking his followers to vote for him.

He has now written a letter to the APC man fondly referred to as Aketi, and in the letter obtained by Daily Post, Mr Ibrahim asked the incoming governor to avoid his predecessor.

https://www.naij.com/1063549-unbelievable-jimoh-ibrahim-reveals-ondo-election-winner-writes-congratulatory-letter.html

2019 Loading..... with backing from Eastern Region after unprecedented infrastructural development in the East...Buhari shall easily win re-election as the incumbent President of the Fed. Rep. of Nigeria.

PS. The patently corrupt pdp dose not and will NEVER speak for the good people of the Eastern Region!!!

Pdp and wailers will wail till 2023

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 27, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

Dont mind him. He should be worried about the problem affecting his region but crying Tinubu everywhere. Tinubu can not always have his way, many of his boys are at the federal even his Ibo boy Ben Akabueze, so what else?

Abi o. Tell me, who Ekwueme or Ekwereforgery epp? People who cannot influence who becomes the councillor of their ward are busy shouting Jagaban upandan.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (37) (Reply)

Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos / Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.