Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread (86296 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 7:17am On Nov 26, 2016
Kayode Fayemi, El-rufai and plateau state governor, are currently in same Hotel. INEC had refused to reveal the name's of the REC for the election.

4 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Vatsyayana: 7:17am On Nov 26, 2016
anjowaka510:
Jegede's profile is so encouraging and enviable. He must be a very sound,eloquent,vibrant and brilliant fellow all I saw is an epitome of good leader, Ondo people vote wisely.Q.E.D.

Eeya!
But Aketi's profile is also encouraging likewise Oke's & Agunloye's...

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Vatsyayana: 7:19am On Nov 26, 2016
ajoskele:
Bros, understand what he is saying.

I also live in Akure but I am from Akoko. He is saying the Akure Agenda is dead on arrival. The whole of Akure is populated with Akokos, Ikales, Ekitis.

It is easy to find thousands of non Akure indigenes in Akure but very difficult to find Akure indigenes in the Akoko hinterland or on the Ilaje high sea.

Ok...thanks for the clarification!
Fingers crossed!

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Vatsyayana: 7:21am On Nov 26, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Kayode Fayemi, El-rufai and plateau state governor, are currently in same Hotel. INEC had refused to reveal the name's of the REC for the election.

But they already said it is the VC from Oye Ekiti!?
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2016
Aside him, many other officials are unnamed by INEC till now. Only few Eyitayo Jegede party agent had gotten an id card from INEC
Vatsyayana:

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Dapyem(m): 7:28am On Nov 26, 2016
Vatsyayana:

Its not called REC but Returning Officer. REC is part of INEC while Returning Officer is an adhoc staff.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Vatsyayana: 7:28am On Nov 26, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Aside him, many other officials are unnamed by INEC till now. Only few Eyitayo Jegede party agent had gotten an id card from INEC

Eeya...Jegede has a lot of facts & evidence to take to the tribunal. I doubt if this is the real Ondo election. I suspect it's a dress rehearsal for the Ondo electorates
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by awayeyebundle: 7:32am On Nov 26, 2016
ajoskele:
Bros, understand what he is saying.

I also live in Akure but I am from Akoko. He is saying the Akure Agenda is dead on arrival. The whole of Akure is populated with Akokos, Ikales, Ekitis.

It is easy to find thousands of non Akure indigenes in Akure but very difficult to find Akure indigenes in the Akoko hinterland or on the Ilaje high sea.
...pls tell them especially that engineercanoe abi wetin he called himself...I know that's he is paid for been bias and sentiment in his speech and if u find out well,he is not from Ondo state but here talking trash...If u collect money from Jegede/Mimiko tell them that Ondo is not for Selfish Agenda of Mimiko and Central district alone...Oke is Ok...The result go surprise u as it unfold today when INEC announce the result....EngineerCanoe!...Nigerians and Sentiment be like ENGINEERCANOE

3 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2016
The Tribunal is breached already before election. Governor Fayose announced yesterday that a tribunal panel is already been set up by El-Rufai before election. Jegede chances are slim based on the aforementioned. Whatever happens to Jegede, may affect Oke. Oke current problem now is the placing of one of is campaign manager under watch (Bola Ilori)
Vatsyayana:

Eeya...Jegede has a lot of facts & evidence to take to the tribunal. I doubt if this is the real Ondo election. I suspect it's a dress rehearsal for the Ondo electorates
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by herzernIsHere: 7:39am On Nov 26, 2016
#IStandWithOke.......

I want AD to be revived!!!!!!....

Who's currently in Ondo State??.....What are Oke's chances??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by dayo23(f): 7:43am On Nov 26, 2016
It easy to make noise here.....if u have been following the pattern of Ondo elections then u will understand me very well. There is no way Akeredolu SAN won't win! Infact this is so direct to see

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Tesie2003: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2016
Election materials both sensitive and non sensitive arrived Aro house, oke aro ward 8 unit 23 at 7:34am with presence of 4 police men. Everything is OK here as pasting of accredited voter name is on going.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by tunde2222: 7:45am On Nov 26, 2016
Permit my ignorance. HOW?
dayo23:
It easy to make noise here.....if u have been following the pattern of Ondo elections then u will understand me very well. There is no way Akeredolu SAN won't win! Infact this is so direct to see

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2016
President Buhari should explain what the following people are doing in Akure

Fayemi, El-Rufai, Lalong, Tambuwal, Ngige, Amosun, Isiaka Adedeke, Okorocha and Yahaya bello

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by smellingmenses: 7:48am On Nov 26, 2016
Tesie2003:
Election materials both sensitive and non sensitive arrived Aro house, oke aro ward 8 unit 23 at 7:34am with presence of 4 police men. Everything is OK here as pasting of accredited voter name is on going.
oke aro for eyitayo ....
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by smellingmenses: 7:48am On Nov 26, 2016
kinibigdeal:

Fayemi, El-Rufai, Lalong, Tambuwal, Ngige, Amosun, Isiaka Adedeke, Okorocha and Yahaya bello
amosun is another betrayer

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 26, 2016
Election is not a war...please vote and not fight
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 7:51am On Nov 26, 2016
The following Oke/Jegede logistic supporter are under security watch.

Ajayi Borofice, Femi Adekanmbi, Barr. Tolu Babaleye, Hon. Expenses from Akure, Mr. Bola Ilori, Hon. Akimbo from Ilaje
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by LorDBolton(m): 7:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Vatsyayana:

If you come late to an exam hall... you either rush through or prepare to re-sit.

I can guarantee u NO tribunal (unless compromised) will consider a call for postponement / hitches in giving new i.d's to party agents etc cos the blame falls squarely on the factionalised party.

Tribunals are ONLY concerned with actual votng and results(electoral offences) to be proven

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Kayoski(m): 7:53am On Nov 26, 2016
kinibigdeal:

They came to buy suya...

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by smellingmenses: 7:55am On Nov 26, 2016
sparkleboy:
I hope Oke wins o

Atleast his son Tolu Oke would celebrate it for us cheesy grin
In fact e go make sense if him papa win cheesy
Make we enjoy ondo state Oil money small

I also wish Akeredolu wins o
All my friends for his chambers in Ibadan go celebrate am too

Soon either way e go make sense

I'm happy am a lawyer too o
My future is bright like halogen cheesy
from your post.. your future is as dim as an old Bedford light.... at most one of those Ikeja charge and bail lawyers.. until your thought process changes

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by smellingmenses: 7:56am On Nov 26, 2016
segunweezy:
Election is not a war...please vote and not fight
foolish comment ... politics is war by other means
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 8:03am On Nov 26, 2016
Some few hours ago, the following APC foot soldiers just left Emperor Hotel, Royal Parkin Hotel and Sun view respective after a close door meetin with the former governot of ekiti state. They are - -

Odewale, Yemi Aderamodu, Mojeed Jamiu, Hakeem Jamiu, Deji Adebokan A.k.a Jarule and Kayode oyebanji

Source: Ondo state watch

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by engineerboat(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2016
fkj950ax:

Free and fair election comes from unbiased reporting.

Using the image of the results of Mimiko, Oke and Aketi in colors shows bias in you already.

for your information,
it was the mod that put the Image, i was also surprised to see the image as you are. I did not put any image to the opening thread.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by engineerboat(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2016
Vatsyayana:

Please don't start already. If you're not interested in this thread 'GO & START' your own!
Engineerboat is not an umpire in this election. He reported the legal battle between Jegede & Ibrahim from the Court of 1st instance to the Supreme Court without any rancour! Even though from his commentary you know he's a little skewed to Jegede, it didn't change the verdict of the courts. And when the courts gave their rulings he reported them as as they were.
This thread as created by engineerboat is for everyone to report: 'eyewitness report' so we are not relying on engineerboats commentaries alone on today's election.
So don't use badbelle to discredit this thread! Ok? If you're fortunate to be in Ondo post! Tell us what u see. Whether you're bias or not the wise ones among us will decipher the truth.
Thank you engineerboat for the work done so far. You're a Patriot!

Thank You my brother. I never put any image for the OP, i was personnally surprised to see the image their also. And once its on front page, their is nothing i can do since the MOD have decided to use that Image.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by smellingmenses: 8:09am On Nov 26, 2016
kinibigdeal:
obliterate the location
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by smellingmenses: 8:11am On Nov 26, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Some few hours ago, the following APC foot soldiers just left Emperor Hotel, Royal Parkin Hotel and Sun view respective after a close door meetin with the former governot of ekiti state. They are - -

Odewale, Yemi Aderamodu, Mojeed Jamiu, Hakeem Jamiu, Deji Adebokan A.k.a Jarule and Kayode oyebanji

Source: Ondo state watch
these are Ekiti peeps who can't dare enter Ekiti State

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Oasis007(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2016
sparkleboy:
I hope Oke wins o

Atleast his son Tolu Oke would celebrate it for us cheesy grin
In fact e go make sense if him papa win cheesy
Make we enjoy ondo state Oil money small

I also wish Akeredolu wins o
All my friends for his chambers in Ibadan go celebrate am too

Soon either way e go make sense

I'm happy am a lawyer too o
My future is bright like halogen cheesy

Like Halogen Security Men?! Don't take it personal, just joking! Wishing you a successful life)

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by senatordave1(m): 8:12am On Nov 26, 2016
herzernIsHere:
#IStandWithOke.......

I want AD to be revived!!!!!!....

Who's currently in Ondo State??.....What are One's chances??

I repeat,jegede has no chances.agunloye may even garner more votes than him.in ondo south,oke would win 4 lgas with a landslide and also win odigbo and ile oluji by a slim margin.apc and pdp would get much votes in these two areas.in ondo central,jegede would win akure south and ondo west by a huge margin.he would win ondo east and akure north marginally,apc would do well there.oke would win idanre and ifedore marginally or apc may take one of the two councils.
In ondo north,apc would win owo and ose by a landslide and oke would win two akoko lgas where boroffice and abraham hail from.aketi would take the remaining akoko lgas marginally.at the end of the day,oke would win 9 or 10 councils,aketi should have 5 or 6 councils while jegede would not get more than four.if rigging comes into play,aketi would win 3 lgas in ondo south,3 in ondo central and the whole of ondo north.if not,oke should win

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2016
I knw ondo state people as peace loving people and withe help of God, they gonna elect the best to govern them. ire o to my people

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 8:14am On Nov 26, 2016
Check my previous comment
smellingmenses:
obliterate the location
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by engineerboat(m): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2016
awayeyebundle:
...pls tell them especially that engineercanoe abi wetin he called himself...I know that's he is paid for been bias and sentiment in his speech and if u find out well,he is not from Ondo state but here talking trash...If u collect money from Jegede/Mimiko tell them that Ondo is not for Selfish Agenda of Mimiko and Central district alone...Oke is Ok...The result go surprise u as it unfold today when INEC announce the result....EngineerCanoe!...Nigerians and Sentiment be like ENGINEERCANOE

Is this your Eyewitness report. it that's it then continue to give your eye witness report.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady / Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch / Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.