Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot (3743 Views)

50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / 50 Cent / Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by slimshay(m): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2009
you've been waiting for shady and fif, ain’t no duplicating it baby,

oh how much so i have. Em belongs in a padded room for real. he's demented.

For those looking for another GRODT please take jigga's advie:

N***z want my old shit buy my old album.
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by Sauron1: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2009
slimshay:

you've been waiting for shady and fif, ain’t no duplicating it baby,

oh how much so i have. Em belongs in a padded room for real. he's demented.

For those looking for another GRODT please take jigga's advie:

N***z want my old shit buy my old album.

Eminem is the sickest on the mic. . . . .Go and listen to "Taking My Ball". . . . He murdered it. . . .
Who puts Sarah Palin in a rhyme scheme and succeed rhyming with it?
The wigga is a genius.
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by A40(m): 3:09am On Nov 20, 2009
Another sub par effort from the Shady/Aftermath camp! These guys should go and rest abeg they've made enuff dinheiro and should stop killing us with noise. This album is not even as good as Wale's Attention Deficit or K'Naan's Troubadour (That Somalian boy is the Truth) never mind BP3 or Deeper Than Rap. I really hope this is Fif's last album you can't drop three straight weak albums consecutively in baseball thats a strike out
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by slimshay(m): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2009
Ya'll know the funny things is, this is the same pattern that got people drooling all over GRODT. The difference is that then he was hungry. Now he aint hungry anymore, definitely it shows in the tracks. Forget the references to not signing his first deal and not eating his first meal. But this is the fifty dat doesnt give a f**k what is waiting outside the door. He's in the booth saying what he wants to say. You either love it or hate it.

And dat is why in my earlier post i said welcome back fif. Ive heard too many frank muller rhymes from him it pissed me d f**k off.
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by A40(m): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2009
His lack of hunger is not an excuse to drop three straight weak albums we don't need another GRODT just a better effort than what he's put out lately! He should focus on making good music and cut out the beef thingy see what happened with Rick Ross he needs to realize he can't end every rapper's career
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by tboy1(m): 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2009
Album is wack wack wack
Downloaded it > Copied to ipod> Listened to it > removed it from my ipod
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by aieromon(m): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2009
Get it get it get it hot hot hot hot hot
Even his collab wit dat psycho won't save him.
Dead,gone and pushed to the archives like JaRule lipsrsealed
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by Sauron1: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2009
aieromon:

Get it get it get it hot hot hot hot hot
Even his collab wit dat psycho won't save him.
Dead,gone and pushed to the archives like JaRule lipsrsealed

His 1st week sales will eclipse Jigga's BP3.
Stake your bet.
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by aieromon(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2009
Funny you should bring Jay into this :- BP3 sold the most copies for the week ending 15/11.
Kanye has already floored him before,please don't start what Fif surely can't finish tongue
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by Sauron1: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2009
aieromon:

Funny you should bring Jay into this :- BP3 sold the most copies for the week ending 15/11.
Kanye has already floored him before,please don't start what Fif surely can't finish tongue

Fifty disgraced Kanye in world wide sales.
While Kanye is a local champion. . . . . .Fiddy is a global icon. grin cheesy
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by A40(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2009
@tboy1
Even EM and Dre could not save his ass this time. Psycho was just a less whack version of Gatman and Robin and that was one of the few less whack tracks on the album. Fif should quit rap he's made enuff gwap already. This album and Relapse are stand out candidates for the worst rap album of the year
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by rocnaija(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2009
This dude Fiddy cracks me up. . .
He did an interview with radio personality Funkmaster Flex, explaining why he had low first week nmbers and his inability to battle an international leak.

"With the actual outcome of the project, once the record leaks from the international plant, what more can I do," 50 explained in an interview. "I can't, I held the record long enough to get it to them, to mix and master it and for them to ship it and then it leaks from the plant internationally, I'm like come on, then that's it. They lost the ball. You know what I mean, if the numbers look funny to me, it's they fault." (Hot 97)

Thing is though, Jay's album leaked a month early, as did Eminem as did Weezy and Kanye.

Even his words on Beanie Sigel's diss track didn't help garner interest. .

"Yeah, you changed man," 50 says toward the song's completion. "You let the money change you, Jay. You used to be from Marcy, [Brooklyn] n*gga. Now you a pass the Grey Poupon a** n*gga. You don't want the shooter? I'll take him. [laughs] N*gga, feed the wolves or else the wolves feed off you. Eat your a** alive! I live by a combat's creed. Strategy. Your move, n*gga."

Dude needs to focus on making movies. Staying relevant long term isn't beans.
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by A40(m): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2009
Let Beanie Sigel and Fif enjoy themselves they are on the irrelevance speedway and would soon arrive their destination.

Fiddy that used to mock Fat Joe for poor figures is now doing Fat Joe numbers at Soundscan. Ain't that a female dog?
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by hax: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2009
A-40:

@tboy1
Even EM and Dre could not save his ass this time. Psycho was just a less whack version of Gatman and Robin and that was one of the few less whack tracks on the album. Fif should quit rap he's made enuff gwap already. This album and Relapse are stand out candidates for the worst rap album of the year
lol.
The hatred for Relapse is strong around here.  cry
It wasn't exactly the Em we're used to, but it wasn't THAT bad. lol
lmao@Fat Joe numbers.
'Life's a b!tch'.
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by A40(m): 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2009
Relapse wasn't that bad? Bruv that album was rubbish! Lets not practice Truthonomics here even the likes of Wale and Fabolous dropped better albums. Bloody hell even Asher Roth sef
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by rocnaija(m): 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2009
^ Gotta admit, I didn't feel Fab's album. But can't believe Wale only did 28,000.
I bet Drake will go gold within the first week.
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by hax: 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2009
A-40:

Relapse wasn't that bad? Bruv that album was rubbish! Lets not practice Truthonomics here even the likes of Wale and Fabolous dropped better albums. Bloody hell even Asher Roth sef
You're sounding biased. Lyrically, Eminem can't be touched. If you can't accept that then there's no point arguing with you. I have heard Attention Deficit, it's a nice album, but Wale's lyrics flow isn't very impressive. I don't get his hype, really. J. Cole nakeded him on his own song badly. And Loso's nice. But his album, I heard it once, I have it on my iPod, but haven't listened to it more than once and ALWAYS change it 3-4 tracks in. Maybe it's boring, I don't know, but I didn't feel it either, so I won't say anything about it.

rocnaija:

^ Gotta admit, I didn't feel Fab's album. But can't believe Wale only did 28,000.
I bet Drake will go gold within the first week.
Let's hope not. I dislike Drake. I listened to So Far Gone and slept halfway through it.
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by 4Play(m): 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2009
Diminishing returns since Get Rich or Die Tryin, each subsequent album album is worse than the previous.
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by A40(m): 12:11am On Nov 21, 2009
@rocnaija
Loso's way was aight. Try listening to Money goes Honey's Stay and Pachanga

@hax
Bias? Nah! i am not questioning EM's lyrical ability he wrote one of the best verses ever spat in Rap on Renegade the problem is the geometrical regression in the quality of his albums since Eminem show! From Encore to Re-up and now Relapse! The decline has been sharper than a thumb tack and yeah Wale's Attention Deficit was better than Relapse thats how low Eminem has gone
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by hax: 12:23am On Nov 21, 2009
So you agree, Em's flow on Relapse was on point? So, what was wrong with Relapse but the subject matter?

Let's agree to disagree. Acheesy was NOT better than Relapse. I liked Acheesy, but it was nothing special.

I preferred Asher Roth's album to Wale's.
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by A40(m): 1:06am On Nov 21, 2009
@hax
You got my post wrong EM's flow was hardly ever on point in most tracks of Relapse maybe a few but most where bland and just about his boring affinity to medicated drugs,Hannibal Lecter lectures and most annoyingly forced multis. Tell me you didn't expect better than 3A.M,Crack a Bottle,Bagpipes from Baghdad,Ganja after 5 years from the release of arguably his worst album

Wale's A.D is actually better than Asher Roth's AITBA i don't know what you have against the dude. Shades ft Chrisette Michele,Prescription,Diary ft That cute Floetry chic can't remember her name,Beautiful Bliss,Pretty Girls,90210 and T.V In the Radio where beautiful tunes

I dunno why no one is talking about that kid from Somalia (K'Naan) that boy is a genius
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by hax: 1:36am On Nov 21, 2009
It WAS on point. More often than not. But I'll give you that. He definitely forced some multi's. And that's why I specifically said his FLOW was on point. Because the content was about Hannibal Lecter and being born with a dick in his brain. Which is why I'm bothering to argue with Sauron in the other thread that Hov is more consistent. Check it out.

I preferred Asher Roth. Don't get me wrong, I really liked Wale's album, mostly because of the production though, but I felt the AITBA was the more complete package. I liked 90210 'regular girl, celebrity dream', nice concept, same with Contemplate 'suicide because of woman', and Prescription. But I've been bumping Asher Roth all year, and I prefer his flow, and his production was better too, imo. They're close, but if I were to choose which to listen to for the rest of my life, it would be Asher Roth. The 'Mama Told me' beat was fxcking sick though. I really liked 90210, Contemplate, Prescription, World Tour and Shades. His flow is nothing to write home about though.
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by Abagworo(m): 1:46am On Nov 21, 2009
A-40:

@hax
You got my post wrong EM's flow was hardly ever on point in most tracks of Relapse maybe a few but most where bland and just about his boring affinity to medicated drugs,Hannibal Lecter lectures and most annoyingly forced multis. Tell me you didn't expect better than 3A.M,Crack a Bottle,Bagpipes from Baghdad,Ganja after 5 years from the release of arguably his worst album

Wale's A.D is actually better than Asher Roth's AITBA i don't know what you have against the dude. Shades ft Chrisette Michele,Prescription,Diary ft That cute Floetry chic can't remember her name,Beautiful Bliss,Pretty Girls,90210 and T.V In the Radio where beautiful tunes

I[b] dunno why no one is talking about that kid from Somalia (K'Naan) that boy is a genius[/b]

i talked about his album but nairalanders know little vof troubadou!
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by A40(m): 2:50am On Nov 21, 2009
@hax
His flow was ok i won't sweat him on that at all. The problem is with his excessive use of multis which did tend to dumb down his flow a lot!
A few bright spots here and there but to whom much is given much is expected and EM did poorly on Relapse

Back to Wale vs Asher Roth. Wale might not be a lyrical juggernaut but he makes good music and if i had to head to the International Space Station for 6months and could only pick one album i'd pick A.D i just think its the better album track for track

@Abagworo
That boy is ill! He is not just a rapper but a poet! Troubadour is a cool album. America,I come Prepared,People Like Me,If Rap Gets Jealous,TIA,Bang Bang and lots of other songs as well! Did u listen to the Dusty Foot Philosopher too?
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by bawomolo(m): 5:52am On Nov 21, 2009
bangs greater than 50 cent  grin grin

let me take you to the movies spikey

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmJbJs-9ST0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"[/flash]

song ghostwritten by sauron.

50 is projected to sell 180K for the week. floppppp
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by No2Atheism(m): 5:59am On Nov 21, 2009
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed men shyness no even make me watch the song . . .
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by Riskie(f): 6:01am On Nov 21, 2009
ROFL @ Bangs video. The saddest part is that he is not joking. Shame embarassed
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by bawomolo(m): 6:04am On Nov 21, 2009
Riskie:

ROFL @ Bangs video. The saddest part is that he is not joking. Shame embarassed

i dedicate this song to riskie my special girl

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r084z9P7Ruk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"[/flash]

ghost written by a-40
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 21, 2009
Does that bushmeat actually think he can sing? wdh?
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by bawomolo(m): 6:27am On Nov 21, 2009
he just wants you to let him take you to the movies. don't be cruel

anyway he has lived a tough life.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeG471lSDRY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"[/flash]

he probably killed a couple of folks in darfur cheesy
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2009
LOL, bawomolo, he could have done it like this. . .

Even though they both sucks

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiKlyjB-4_M&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by chiogo(f): 9:33am On Nov 21, 2009
Riskie:

ROFL @ Bangs video. The saddest part is that he is not joking. Shame  embarassed
For realz  grin grin grin grin grin Chei, that dude is hilarious!!!  embarassed Music is just NOT for some people.

A-40:

Another sub par effort from the Shady/Aftermath camp! These guys should go and rest abeg they've made enuff dinheiro and should stop killing us with noise. This album is not even as good as Wale's Attention Deficit or K'Naan's Troubadour (That Somalian boy is the Truth) never mind BP3 or Deeper Than Rap. I really hope this is Fif's last album you can't drop three straight weak albums consecutively in baseball thats a strike out
grin grin grin grin 40 boy, don't kill me with laughter!!! "Beautiful" is tight, that's about it for me.

LOL @bush meat, Gators. . you're mean!!  grin

Did I see somebody mention Beanie Siegel?  LOL that's a funny joke, haha. embarassed

@topic, "ok ok you're right"  undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mad Love As Dagrin Goes Home / Naira Marley Ft Zlatan _-_am I A Yahoo Boy (simi Diss)(official Video) / Champs From Freestyle Come Here To See Who The Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.