Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot (3739 Views)

50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / 50 Cent / Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by aieromon(m): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2009
@Sauron
First week sales
Relapse - 608,000
BP3 - 476,000
Deeper Than Rap - 158,000
BISD is projected to sell 150,000-160,000 copies.
Minus the Jimmy Iovine numbers of 46,000 from iTunes and you have a loser who can't even outsell the Boss.Fat Joe must be laughin' wherever he is right now.
Ha,i weep
The guy knows BISD is a flop and is throwin' blames everywhere.JaRule's end was way better than this tongue
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by Sauron1: 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2009
aieromon:

@Sauron
First week sales
Relapse - 608,000
BP3 - 476,000
Deeper Than Rap - 158,000
BISD is projected to sell 150,000-160,000 copies.
Minus the Jimmy Iovine numbers of 46,000 from iTunes and you have a loser who can't even outsell the Boss.Fat Joe must be laughin' wherever he is right now.
Ha,i weep
The guy knows BISD is a flop and is throwin' blames everywhere.JaRule's end was way better than this tongue

Projected sales is just a prediction. . . . . . . . He will defly sell more than 350,000 in his first week when the shit's counted.
BP3's projection was 300,000 and Jay-Z copped 476,000 in the end.
Stop bovvering yourself with projected sales. . . . . . .Wait till the whole schitzo is counted.
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by aieromon(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

Projected sales is just a prediction. . . . . . . . He will defly sell more than 350,000 in his first week when the shit's counted.
Stop bovvering yourself with projected sales. . . . . . .Wait till the whole schitzo is counted.

With reports saying that his new "Before I Self Destruct" album will only push around 160,000 units in it's first week of sales, 50 Cent is now talking about the potential of one of his albums not doing well. "With the actual outcome of the project, once the record leaks from the international plant, what more can I do," 50 explained. "I can't, I held the record long enough to get it to them, to mix and master it and for them to ship it and then it leaks from the plant internationally, I'm like come on, then that's it. They lost the ball. You know what I mean, if the numbers look funny to me, it's they fault."

In another interview, 50 talked about the new reports coming out, and event hinted that the album that came out isn't the one he wanted. "I don’t actually know what to anticipate from the actual sales of this project," 50 said, "It’s obvious, the project just came out a month earlier than what was actually anticipated. The actual project is arguably my best work, to have the general public respond the way they’ve responded to it."

50 finished by saying he thinks he made the right choices. "I haven’t heard anything negative about my choices artistically, so if I was in the space where I absolutely needed finances from the actual sales of the record, it might mean something, but if it offers the material that I can go out and perform and make everyone enjoy themselves as much as I enjoyed myself making it, Ill be happy with it."

Well,the punk doesn't think so tongue
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by bawomolo(m): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

sharrap even fiddy admits its a flop. hitsdailydouble rarely misses with its predictions. Jay-z sales were spurred by the live concert he held on the weekend of his release. fiddy doesn't have such buzz.
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by osasp(m): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2009
bawomolo:

sharrap even fiddy admits its a flop. hitsdailydouble rarely misses with its predictions. Jay-z sales were spurred by the live concert he held on the weekend of his release. fiddy doesn't have such buzz.
u do know that fif has a larger fanbase than jayz ryt?
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by hax: 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2009
^^^

Used to? lol
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by Genuflect(m): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2009
50 fall ma hand o. He could have just had Eminem ghost write for him for God's sake. His lyrics are getting too 'bubble gummish' by the second
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by Abagworo(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2009
osasp:

u do know that fif has a larger fanbase than jayz ryt?
hax:

^^^

Used to? lol

actually 50 lost many fans as a result of rick ross beef.he infact lost me as a fan.that pimping curly ish f**d him up.his inability to ignore rick ross also damaged his reputation.if jay-z takes on beans he will also lose fans.50 gained fans in murder inc beef but has continued to lose thereafter cum the game,young buck and rick ross.bisd is better than curtis but his image is worse off and will therefore affect the record sales.
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by hax: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2009
I doubt 50 could have done anything to get his old fans to buy his stuff.

If he had the 10 best verses of 2009 in that single album, it probably still wouldn't have sold. People are getting tired of the sh!t he's been selling over the years.
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by shotster50(m): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2009
BISD is officially the biggest brick in the rap game . 50 is completely played out as far as his rapping career is concerned.
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by Genuflect(m): 8:52am On Nov 23, 2009
Those unnecessary beefs prolly made him lose a zillion fans. He's saying 'Nothing is off limits' and taking pictures with Rick Ross' son. That's not gangster, that's just plain stupid. 4 studio albums and he's already on the brink of irrelevance. That's sad
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by mace2: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2009
This BISD goes to show how stupid Fif is. He is lookin for some sort of buzz and he den decided to attack jay-z but like wut jay-z addressed the game as- fif will always be a groupie. Even game told hiphopdx dat if jay-z responds to fiddy, fif wil surely loose out on this but of course hov gat better things to deal dan fif stupid taunts, now his album cant even make the 100,000 mark. chei wut a fool.
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by slimshay(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2009
Abagworo:

actually 50 lost many fans as a result of rick ross beef.he infact lost me as a fan.that pimping curly ish f**d him up.his inability to ignore rick ross also damaged his reputation.if jay-z takes on beans he will also lose fans.50 gained fans in murder inc beef but has continued to lose thereafter cum the game,young buck and rick ross.bisd is better than curtis but his image is worse off and will therefore affect the record sales.

I think i'll very much agree with this statement. BISD is fifty bbac at the GRODT template, gangster rap, remniscing on 'then days went by', thug love on 'hold me down', beef track 'so disrespectful'. But sadly he's image a bit dented by the beefs he took on. for one i was pissed of by the one with Buck. shoulda just let him walk wihout all the fone call drama.

On the flip side, he did make more money during this hiatus. I'm seriously doubting his hunger to get back on the charts.

That said BISD is actually a good album. Been bumpin evryday since i got it. And i'm feeling it.

As an asides tho peops should get off jay's sacs for real. Like he cant do wrong?
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2009
50 gets lamer by the album but all the same I'm feeling baby by me to death,  Check the video out, Kelly Row is mad fine! After Gabrielle Union, she's the other colored CILF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=030VHbkVmEg
Re: 50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot by Uche2nna(m): 1:01am On Dec 04, 2009
@ A40

I am glad U are giving K'naan some props. IMO, that dude is the most under rated MC right now. Smooth, silky and his subject matter, very on point!!!!

As for fiddy, his only album was GROTD.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PREMIERE : Stormrex - Womanizer + Make My Heart Go + La Fiesta / DOWNLOAD: Terry Apala Ft. Burna Boy – Igboro [AUDIO] / Music: Shaydee>>>o Poju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.