Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Why Do We Have Lots Of "Mamiwater" And Little Or No "Papiwater" Spirits?(photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Have Lots Of "Mamiwater" And Little Or No "Papiwater" Spirits?(photos) (748 Views)

2 Corinthians (as our bodies die, our Spirits are being Renewed everyday.) / (part 4).TRAITS OF OGBANJE SPIRITS. / Is Jesus A Mamiwater? (2) (3) (4)

Why Do We Have Lots Of "Mamiwater" And Little Or No "Papiwater" Spirits?(photos) by yungbillionaire(m): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
.... call it whatever you like but i chose to call it..paying rapt attention and observation and i observed that in most churches, when certain deliverance sessions are going on, it seems only the females are the ones possessed with mamiwater spirits...

please dis is not to attack any gender but like i said, itz based on pure observation and truly I've been proven right so far....

so abeg na only me, abi other people dey notice am with me?

Re: Why Do We Have Lots Of "Mamiwater" And Little Or No "Papiwater" Spirits?(photos) by Fidelismaria: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
I dont know weda to laff or call u stupid
Re: Why Do We Have Lots Of "Mamiwater" And Little Or No "Papiwater" Spirits?(photos) by Deicide: 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
all Christians are Going to open this Thread hoping to see Real mami water turned "human". grin

Re: Why Do We Have Lots Of "Mamiwater" And Little Or No "Papiwater" Spirits?(photos) by sirfee(m): 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin grin grin Op you are high on ghana SK abi?watch your back they are coming for you
Re: Why Do We Have Lots Of "Mamiwater" And Little Or No "Papiwater" Spirits?(photos) by Oliviaxx(f): 7:30am On Nov 25, 2016
yes ooo my brother...I've always wondered how come there are no papiwaters...gender inequality!!!! lol
Re: Why Do We Have Lots Of "Mamiwater" And Little Or No "Papiwater" Spirits?(photos) by illmatic101(m): 7:56am On Nov 25, 2016
yungbillionaire:
.... call it whatever you like but i chose to call it..paying rapt attention and observation and i observed that in most churches, when certain deliverance sessions are going on, it seems only the females are the ones possessed with mamiwater spirits...

please dis is not to attack any gender but like i said, itz based on pure observation and truly I've been proven right so far....

so abeg na only me, abi other people dey notice am with me?

Ask the serpent that seduced Eve instead of Adam

I Cancel That Evil Dream In Jesus Precious Name. I can interprete dreams. / Catholic Priests Are Tired Of Not Having Sex! / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Introduces His Mum To Pastor Hinn 2 A Rousing Ovation(pi