Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? (32940 Views)

N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed / Message I Received From N-power What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Eddy2010(m): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
IamPrince1:
Please I have updated my details, watched the videos but I can't find the link to download the tablet, abeg anyone with the link should help before the thing come and finish.

No be tablet you wan download. Na telbat. In this case, search the Google before the thing come and finish
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by teawhy2788(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ifesinachi22:

When i logged in to update my profile, i only saw three spaces,
Teach get started
Health get started
Agro get started.

There is no space for
Build.
So i think they should be the Last batch, i think their training will last for months unlike the three 1st batch

More n teach wil still be selected and sm n-tech,build and software in 2nd batch

1 Like

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by donfash(m): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
how much are the paying? and when are they commencing payment?
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Emmysteve(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
IamPrince1:
Please I have updated my details, watched the videos but I can't find the link to download the tablet, abeg anyone with the link should help before the thing come and finish.
try this www.Npowertab.download.com I hope I help tho.

1 Like

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by airsaylongcon: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
ibietela2:

Oga Yudala is an ecommerce site like Konga/Jumia but the products are all yudala

I don't get. Does that stop it from being owned by Ekeh? Yudala also have offline stores at Ikeja Medical Road and The Palms Lekki as well as several other stores across the country
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by sundid(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
Is it that nobody knows about the tablet to be shared?
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by DrTims(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Oga, dont let hatred blind u. GEJ was never in power for 16 years. PDP was in power for 16years not Goodluck. Goodluck spent 5 years. Let love lead...there is no love in dis country.... Thats wat makes America great. Watch closely
bashydemy:

LOL is that the answer to my questions? Typical of how wailers ignore the truth..

Atleast we Nigerians are seen how transparency this Govt is, We know how our money is being spent and how much each states get for allocation.

We now have a Govt headed by someone who will never lie to us that everything is fine meanwhile it's the other-way Okonjo Iweala expose GEJ few month ago.

Now tell us if GEJ can be at the corridor of power for 16yrs and could not provide his community with portable drinking water then i give up on you his supporters.
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by fotadmowmend(m): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
funmilade4real:

U no just get sense

Your father ! Why you no talk your own if your brain still dey function and has not been auctioned
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by mmukiez(m): 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
[quote author=Sampi4me post=51350553]pls stop guessing here and call them N-POWER HELPLINE 08145569572[/quote
good News I have the solution
first this link will help you https://portal.npower.gov.ng/testing/login/index.php
click on the Forgotten your username or password? Link down below
type in your email address to the box below and click on search
an email will be sent to your mail with a link to reset your password
just follow the instructions by clicking the link in your mail
type in your new password but Note! it's has to be one cap letter, number, and symbols must be included in your password
eg...... Mukiez=007
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
DrTims:
Oga, dont let hatred blind u. GEJ was never in power for 16 years. PDP was in power for 16years not Goodluck. Goodluck spent 5 years. Let love lead...there is no love in dis country.... Thats wat makes America great. Watch closely

LOL this is not about hatred, Maybe you never current about the history of Nigeria or you are only saying what you were told by those that are deceiving you..

GEJ was deputy Governor of Bayelsa from 1999 to 2005 and Governor of Bayelsa from 2005 to 2007.

He was Vice President Of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010 and President of Nigeria from 2010 to 2015..

Now tell me from 1999 when he was a deputy to 2015 when he was President he can't provide his community with drinkable water.

Now you talk about love did he show love to his own community where he was born?

What a bad son he is to his community?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodluck_Jonathan

Cc: richidinho, Izonpikin, firefire, Temitemi, melvinjames, Emassive, kinibigdeal, erico2k2, Miles300, cktheluckyman etc

I purposely mention you guys so as to defend why GEJ can't do anything to his community for 16yrs.

2 Likes

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by kinibigdeal(m): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
We are in a country where if you sectionalize a zone, they will say you are biased. Obasanjo did nothing to Ota through out is 8years in office, Babangida did nothing to Niger state, Buhari did nothing to Duara. But they can all influence a government institutions to those areas, how their governor's now manage it, is what you should ask. If GEJ had focus on Naija delta, you would have been the first person to criticize him. In the fairness to federal character, you balance your government. Agagu focused on Ilaje, that cost him is government.
bashydemy:

LOL this is not about hatred, Maybe you never current about the history of Nigeria or you are only saying what you were told by those that are deceiving you..

GEJ was deputy Governor of Bayelsa from 1999 to 2005 and Governor of Bayelsa from 2005 to 2007.

He was Vice President Of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010 and President of Nigeria from 2010 to 2015..

Now tell me from 1999 when he was a deputy to 2015 when he was President he can't provide his community with drinkable water.

Now you talk about love did he show love to his own community where he was born?

Cc: richidinho, Izonpikin, firefire, Temitemi, melvinjames, Emassive, kinibigdeal, erico2k2, Miles300, cktheluckyman etc

I purposely mention you guys so as to defend why GEJ can't do anything to his community for 16yrs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
kinibigdeal:
We are in a country where if you sectionalize a zone, they will say you are biased. Obasanjo did nothing to Ota through out is 8years in office, Babangida did nothing to Niger state, Buhari did nothing to Duara. But they can all influence a government institutions to those areas, how their governor's now manage it, is what you should ask. If GEJ had focus on Naija delta, you would have been the first person to criticize him. In the fairness to federal character, you balance your government. Agagu focused on Ilaje, that cost him is government.

Wow I am sure you don't know what you are saying, OBJ construct the the flyover in Sango Otta, I know this cos that's where i build my house and my family stay there.

Babangida did so many thing for Niger State we read about it.

The people of Ilaje will never forget Agagu for what he did for them even after his death.

The people of Ijebu will not forget Gbenga Daniel for the little he did for them and the people of Abeokuta and possibly entire Ogun state will never forget Amosun.

Lagosian will always remember Fashola for how he change the face of Lagos.

The people of Ibadan will never forget Ajimobi cos he did alot for them.

The people of Osun will always remember Aregbesola even if things later went rough along the line.

The people of Edo state mostly Benin city will never Forget Oshiomole.

The entire South West will never forget Tinubu for his doggedness and steadfastness.

Even Niger state are ready to die for Babangida for what he did for Niger State maybe you need to travel there to know more.

Buhari has always been loved by the Katsina to the extent that GEJ did not poll one single vote in Buhari polling unit in 2015...

History will always be there.

1 Like

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Izonpikin: 12:56am On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

but that same man went to the creeks to calm militants for you fools to benefit from..

See your mouth wey u use dey talk the rubbish you type.. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2016
Izonpikin:
but that same man went to the creeks to calm militants for you fools to benefit from..

See your mouth wey u use dey talk the rubbish you type.. angry

LOL must you insult me?

Do you say he went to the creeks to calm them? OMG wetin we no go hear from you wailing wailers and supporters of looters..

Well you are right he went to the creeks to calm them by giving them billions of Naira.

Atleast Asari Dokubo has one of the biggest schools in Cotonou, Benin republic which i personally know of and know all the locations.

Google search King Amachree in Cotonou and this man never have any investment in his home state for his people to benefit from.

GEJ only make the militants billions, The money he ought to use to develop that region to a world class was share with useless militant and they are now still asking for more.

Well if the only achievement of GEJ to the people of Niger Delta was to went to the creek to calm the militants then i give up on you personally.

Well PMB will never give them kobo and they can destroy their region and when their is nothing anymore in that region then everyone can go their way.

2 Likes

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Izonpikin: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL must you insult me?

Do you say he went to the creeks to calm them? OMG wetin we no go hear from you wailing wailers and supporters of looters..

Well you are right he went to the creeks to calm them by giving them billions of Naira.

Atleast Asari Dokubo has one of the biggest schools in Cotonou, Benin republic which i personally know of and know all the locations.

Google search King Amachree in Cotonou and this man never have any investment in his home state for his people to benefit from.

GEJ only make the militants billions, The money he ought to use to develop that region to a world class was share with useless militant and they are now still asking for more.

Well if the only achievement of GEJ to the people of Niger Delta was to went to the creek to calm the militants then i give up on you personally.

Well PMB will never give them kobo and they can destroy their region and when their is nothing anymore in that region then everyone can go their way.
how were your parents paid their pensions and your siblings paid salaries in the various ministries

Just how were all government officials paid their remunerations and benefits if militants were not made to calm down

Gej went into the creeks to mediate on behalf of this foolish country so that many can have food to eat and you're here yapping...

If danjuma can make billions from oil wells right from a place he isn't from why can't the militants make same
You think I am here to watch you display your sheer hypocrisy

So what if militants make billions??..they are sons of the soil and deserve every cash oozing from the region..if that pains you a lot go shoot yourself on the leg...nonsense...

PMB is negotiating seriously so that his almajiris and lazy folks up in the north can get their salaries paid...

If no one refuses to negotiate with the niger delta then that individual can go farm and generate revenue for the country...

Nonsense...
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 8:22am On Nov 26, 2016
Izonpikin:
how were your parents paid their pensions and your siblings paid salaries in the various ministries

Just how were all government officials paid their remunerations and benefits if militants were not made to calm down

Gej went into the creeks to mediate on behalf of this foolish country so that many can have food to eat and you're here yapping...

If danjuma can make billions from oil wells right from a place he isn't from why can't the militants make same
You think I am here to watch you display your sheer hypocrisy

So what if militants make billions??..they are sons of the soil and deserve every cash oozing from the region..if that pains you a lot go shoot yourself on the leg...nonsense...

PMB is negotiating seriously so that his almajiris and lazy folks up in the north can get their salaries paid...

If no one refuses to negotiate with the niger delta then that individual can go farm and generate revenue for the country...

Nonsense...

Thanks for the insult anyway, Nigeria have been in existence even before the discovery oil and do you know what was use to develop most of the cities like Lagos, Calabar, Port hacourt etc then? It was Groundnut, Cashew seed, Cocoa etc and those region that produce those stuffs never wail like you guys.

Militants today just only want to keep making billions and don't care about their region.

What are they agitating for? For FG to drop all the charges against Patience Jonathan?

For FG to drop all charges against son's and daughter of the soil?

For FG to negotiate with them and give them billion as it use to be and leaving the people of the region to suffer?

GEJ gave billions of naira to militant which i believe will be over #100billion but fail to even look at the ogoni clean up report since 2012.

You guys complain about oil spill but you don't care as far as they give militants billions of naira the rest of the people can suffer to death in your region.

Well no wonder your people are running to Lagos everyday away from that useless region..

Well i just hope these country should just divide and i will be so happy to see another Sudan in Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Izonpikin: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

Thanks for the insult anyway, Nigeria have been in existence even before the discovery oil and do you know what was use to develop most of the cities like Lagos, Calabar, Port hacourt etc then? It was Groundnut, Cashew seed, Cocoa etc and those region that produce those stuffs never wail like you guys.

Militants today just only want to keep making billions and don't care about their region.

What are they agitating for? For FG to drop all the charges against Patience Jonathan?

For FG to drop all charges against son's and daughter of the soil?

For FG to negotiate with them and give them billion as it use to be and leaving the people of the region to suffer?

GEJ gave billions of naira to militant which i believe will be over #100billion but fail to even look at the ogoni clean up report since 2012.

You guys complain about oil spill but you don't care as far as they give militants billions of naira the rest of the people can suffer to death in your region.

Well no wonder your people are running to Lagos everyday away from that useless region..

Well i just hope these country should just divide and i will be so happy to see another Sudan in Niger Delta.
see let me tell you something..nigeria is already like a spoilt orange..all your rants should be directed to leaders in the past who formed this unfortunate country..

The niger delta was a calm region and we were taken for granted..true federalism which fostered peace and development was squashed..what you see in the region is as a result of past mistakes of nigeria..

Militants are allowed to make money just as snitches and leeches like danjuma and alakijah are making a hell lot of money from the region..

The militants can fight either for good or bad..but remember militancy emerged as a result of the madness metted on the niger delta..
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2016
Izonpikin:
see let me tell you something..nigeria is already like a spoilt orange..all your rants should be directed to leaders in the past who formed this unfortunate country..

The niger delta was a calm region and we were taken for granted..true federalism which fostered peace and development was squashed..what you see in the region is as a result of past mistakes of nigeria..

Militants are allowed to make money just as snitches and leeches like danjuma and alakijah are making a hell lot of money from the region..

The militants can fight either for good or bad..but remember militancy emerged as a result of the madness metted on the niger delta..

I guess you are right we are where we are today due to past leaders but do you know GEJ have every opportunity to correct everything?

But instead he keep enriching himself and his lots, His wife is Richer than Bayelsa state do you know that?

Do you know those militants don't really care about the region? all they want is to be settled with billion of Naira and few years to come another militant will rise up again wanting the samething.. When last did you hear about Asari Dokubo? He is Cotonou enjoying his billion leaving you people to die he don't care.

Do you even know Ken Saro Wiwa? he fight for his people and not for money i believe.

Some leaders from your region went to Abuja few week ago what was their demand? They never demand for the rebuild of Niger Delta but they want oil blocks for themselves and you call those your region leaders.

People from your region are the greatest enemies of your region.

2 Likes

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Izonpikin: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

I guess you are right we are where we are today due to past leaders but do you know GEJ have every opportunity to correct everything?

But instead he keep enriching himself and his lots, His wife is Richer than Bayelsa state do you know that?

Do you know those militants don't really care about the region? all they want is to be settled with billion of Naira and few years to come another militant will rise up again wanting the samething.. When last did you hear about Asari Dokubo? He is Cotonou enjoying his billion leaving you people to die he don't care.

Do you even know Ken Saro Wiwa? he fight for his people and not for money i believe.

Some leaders from your region went to Abuja few week ago what was their demand? They never demand for the rebuild of Niger Delta but they want oil blocks for themselves and you call those your region leaders.

People from your region are the greatest enemies of your region.
what you complain about niger delta leaders is no different from the leaders of the other regions..nigeria is an failed state..waiting for only gej to right the wrongs of nigeria sounds like a joke..

Like I always proffer we the youths should lynch our leaders..only then can we achieve sanity...other than that is fight for survival in this jungle called nigeria..

Asari they've fought in the jungle and amassed wealth..

Danjuma can't be making so much money from oil and you expect the violent restive adults in the niger delta not to take theirs by force...

That's the nigeria for you...

1 Like

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2016
Izonpikin:
what you complain about niger delta leaders is no different from the leaders of the other regions..nigeria is an failed state..waiting for only gej to right the wrongs of nigeria sounds like a joke..

Like I always proffer we the youths should lynch our leaders..only then can we achieve sanity...other than that is fight for survival in this jungle called nigeria..

Asari they've fought in the jungle and amassed wealth..

Danjuma can't be making so much money from oil and you expect the violent restive adults in the niger delta not to take theirs by force...

That's the nigeria for you...

Exactly but are you ready to lynch GEJ? Are you ready to lynch PEJ?

The only leader i respect so much that i can go any length for for now is Buhari and it's because of his integrity, The rest are just Normal respect based on their track records one way or the other and not because they are saint.

Asari fought in the jungle just for his selfish interest and not for the people of Niger Delta do you know that?

1 Like

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Izonpikin: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

Exactly but are you ready to lynch GEJ? Are you ready to lynch PEJ?

The only leader i respect so much that i can go any length for for now is Buhari and it's because of his integrity, The rest are just Normal respect based on their track records one way or the other and not because they are saint.

Asari fought in the jungle just for his selfish interest and not for the people of Niger Delta do you know that?
I am ready na..a unanimous lynching would help this country..i really don't support gej and his corrupt cronnies..i only got irked by the lopsided corruption fight of buhari..i just hate hypocrisy..it wont take us anywhere..lynch them all..
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
Izonpikin:
I am ready na..a unanimous lynching would help this country..i really don't support gej and his corrupt cronnies..i only got irked by the lopsided corruption fight of buhari..i just hate hypocrisy..it wont take us anywhere..lynch them all..

But i think we should just thank God for giving us a President who can stand up to fight corruption even if it's lopsided, If GEJ have done the same i believe we would have been on a right direction.

most of those in the opposition are not in the past Govt, They never share from the Dasuki arms Saga so tell me how lopsided is Buhari anti corruption fight?

1 Like

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by uc4uandc(f): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
I had to check again n again to be sure I am in d right room. Just before u guys get carried away, I wish to notify ur SENSES to tell ur BRAINS that this is not a politics Forum!
I heard they will share Samsung Tab. Hope it's true.
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Mrrespect(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

But i think we should just thank God for giving us a President who can stand up to fight corruption even if it's lopsided, If GEJ have done the same i believe we would have been on a right direction.

most of those in the opposition are not in the past Govt, They never share from the Dasuki arms Saga so tell me how lopsided is Buhari anti corruption fight?

Guy I swear I respect ur maturity. Despite all the insults he threw at u yet u never allowed ursef to be so low to extent of exchanging insults. I like Dat!

2 Likes

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
Mrrespect:

Guy I swear I respect ur maturity. Despite all the insults he threw at u yet u never allowed ursef to be so low to extent of exchanging insults. I like Dat!

Thanks bro i believe they just need to be enlighten and not to be insulted back.

1 Like

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by sundid(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
uc4uandc:
I had to check again n again to be sure I am in d right room. Just before u guys get carried away, I wish to notify ur SENSES to tell ur BRAINS that this is not a politics Forum!
I heard they will share Samsung Tab. Hope it's true.
Still it has to be meaningful for the calibre of people it is meant for.

1 Like

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Izonpikin: 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

buharis type of fight against corruption is the most dangerous of all..it only would give many the opportunity to act with impunity and also would make many jump into the apc party just to evade the lop sided fight against corruption..

A one sided wayo corruption only will lead us no where...

Buharis lopsided fight against corruption has not helped us in anyway..it hasn't brought back our jobs..it hasn't stopped the police from taking bribes and shooting at us on the streets for doing nothing..

Gej worked towards creating reliable and sustainable templates to fight corruption and not hand picking individuals who he would use as templates..buhari right now is using one of those templates..

The apc party is filled with all sorts of thieves but as we know their sins are forgiven because they all contributed looted funds to see buhari win his elections..
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
Izonpikin:
buharis type of fight against corruption is the most dangerous of all..it only would give many the opportunity to act with impunity and also would make many jump into the apc party just to evade the lop sided fight against corruption..

A one sided wayo corruption only will lead us no where...

Buharis lopsided fight against corruption has not helped us in anyway..it hasn't brought back our jobs..it hasn't stopped the police from taking bribes and shooting at us on the streets for doing nothing..

Gej worked towards creating reliable and sustainable templates to fight corruption and not hand picking individuals who he would use as templates..buhari right now is using one of those templates..

The apc party is filled with all sorts of thieves but as we know their sins are forgiven because they all contributed looted funds to see buhari win his elections..

The last time i check PMB is fighting corruption at the federal level, He is fighting those that looted the country dry at the federal level..

Again the fight against corruption as he said started from the Govt between 2007 to 2015.

Now tell me those that are in APC that are part of the FG from 2007 to 2015.

1 Like

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Izonpikin: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

The last time i check PMB is fighting corruption at the federal level, He is fighting those that looted the country dry at the federal level..

Again the fight against corruption as he said started from the Govt between 2007 to 2015.

Now tell me those that are in APC that are part of the FG from 2007 to 2015.
buhari is wasting our collective time with his hypocritical corruption fight that has taken the nation no where...

So corruption fight to you should only be at the federal level

So the thieves who moves from pdp to apc that even helped the apc win the past elections weren't they part of the 2007 to 2015 administration..and why are you talking about 2007 to 2015..what about since 1960 that buhari the hypocritical thief falls under

Buharis election was funded by incessant thieves both at federal and state level...

angry angry

you're mentioning federal just to escape the hypocritical fight against corruption right
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
Izonpikin:
buhari is wasting our collective time with his hypocritical corruption fight that has taken the nation no where...

So corruption fight to you should only be at the federal level

So the thieves who moves from pdp to apc that even helped the apc win the past elections weren't they part of the 2007 to 2015 administration..and why are you talking about 2007 to 2015..what about since 1960 that buhari the hypocritical thief falls under

Buharis election was funded by incessant thieves both at federal and state level...

angry angry

you're mentioning federal just to escape the hypocritical fight against corruption right

Hahahaha yu keep making me laugh, State Governors are free to prosecute their predecessors and i believe that's why we have EFCC offices all over the states in Nigeria.

So Buhari should start corurption fight from 1960? What are the president before him doing when they can't prosecute their predecessors?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Izonpikin: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

Hahahaha yu keep making me laugh, State Governors are free to prosecute their predecessors and i believe that's why we have EFCC offices all over the states in Nigeria.

So Buhari should start corurption fight from 1960? What are the president before him doing when they can't prosecute their predecessors?
buhari should first of all return monies he and his cronies stole from the ptf...

Thank you..
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
Izonpikin:
buhari should first of all return monies he and his cronies stole from the ptf...

Thank you..

LOL and any evidence to back your claim?

You all are shouting and wailing but did you know Buhari resign from PTF?

http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/david-west/050202.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Missed An Interview Because……. / Can One Rent An Apartment Of 250k Per Annum With 80k Job? / I Got This Two Jobs, Pls I Need Your Good Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.