Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Random Jokes (lmao) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Random Jokes (lmao) (1111 Views)

Top 7 Random Jokes From Uniquebaze / See The Hot Dog I Was Served In A Calabar Restaurant LMAO / LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Random Jokes (lmao) by IAmAmbrose(m): 3:23am On May 14, 2017
1.30 billion for the account. You will hear girls shouting only that part. My dear you didn't hear when he said I go chuk you Chukuchuku?
# CommaBeatMe
2.Someone just asked me if I could go back to JSS 1' if I'm offered 200million dollars.
I think I will go back sha' not really because of d money.
There are some topics I didn't understand very well like shorthand & Intro-Tech!!!!...
3.Do you ever just stare at an incoming call as your phone rings, waiting for it to hang so you can continue using your phone
You are evil...
4.That moment when you are almost at your destination and you see the conductor fighting with someone with N200 and you are with 1K
# KukuKillMe
5.Some people say Lightning is God taking screenshots for judgment day, So if you are masturbating and you hear "Para" just forget it
It's over...
# Lemme_come_n_go ing
6.Witchcraft is when you are charging your phone and it's going backwards
7.Shoutouts to all the girlswho don't sweep theirparentshouse,
But perform environmental sanitation when they visit their boyfriend
Dont beat me ooo im very sick
8.Louis Vuitton umbrella for 93k.
Abeg does it cover shame?
9.Things don too dey too bad now ooo,
Even the Ororo inside condom sef don reduce??!
#Lemme_come_n_going
10.Some men are focused on opening their own company,others are focusing on hacking a $10billion transactionwhile you re jux dere guessing your gf's password to read her whatsapp & Facebook messages
Brother are u not sure it is fever??Come lemme touch ur head...

1 Like

Re: Random Jokes (lmao) by Ahmadgani(m): 5:41am On May 14, 2017
I go chuk u chukuchuku ;DI go chuk u chukuchuku

(1) (Reply)

Vicky The Runs Girl / You See This In Your Kitchen, What Would You Do (pic) / Don't Boast Of What You Can Not Do To Avoid Falling A Victim. �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.