Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,863 members, 7,855,540 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) (40500 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by gurunlocker: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2016
Maybe he was trying to impress them ladies by promising them iPhone, it turns out real bad...

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by Thugnificent(m): 10:44am On Nov 25, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by iukpe: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2016
HMMM. If no be cucumber, then its iphone.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2016
Shameless thief! I'm expecting u & ur shameless publicist to deny the above pics/court 1million bail grant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by nwosu35: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2016
It is quite unfortunate that we don't check to know the real cause of some issues. . . That guy may not be a thief but on the second thought they should check if he is suffering from cleptonamia . . . We like stories
Pls whts the price of Beer

Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by ZoneBslayer(m): 10:51am On Nov 25, 2016
why wasn't he burnt with a good Michelin tyre!??
Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by Atoos(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
I'm not a fan of this guy and his estranged wife.

But I'm thinking the guy probably is a Kleptomaniac.

Even rich people like the Queen of England steal without knowing why. undecided

The queen of England isn't kleptomaniac....you're referring to her grandmother queen maryII

Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2016
His fellow criminals even threatened to beat-up/destroy fones of anyone who dare snaps him @ court! Whoever snaped these pics must be a james bond.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by Atoos(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

The queen of England isn't kleptomaniac....you're referring to her grandmother queen mary II
And she wasn't kleptomaniac either ....http://www.quora.com/How-true-is-the-rumou...

Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2016
grin grin grin
efilefun:
The dude's English can destroy third mainland bridge within 3mins
Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by shumuel(m): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2016
The law is only active on the poor.
Nigeria and kwaruption, sigh... sad

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by WesBreezy: 11:05am On Nov 25, 2016
Mon! How person wey no be celeb dey make rounds like this? If he come be celeb internet go shut down na. I heard he is a producer (producing what?) they say na Yoruba film.
as he look sef he resemble thief, he fit later tell us say na movie scenes be all these news Una dey read.from angry mob scene to police custody scene to court scene cheesy brown roof thief

make I sip my coke small
*sips coke*

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 25, 2016
If u know toyin aimaku user name u will see she is here even on the first page Iyawo Ole teletele
Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2016
EmWetin im dey take iPhones do

Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by jhydebaba(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2016
dangotesmummy:

If not that toyin too doesn't have taste and class IS this the type of smello that she should BE opening her v@jyn@ for

Her v@jyn@ her business. Is it ur own

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by darocha1: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Be mindful of what you put out in the media, its not the Queen of England who is a klepto. Make your findings well

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2016
dangotesmummy:
When you want to keep up with the Jones's BY force grin tongue

Shameless man. Always in the news for disgusting reasons. See how dirty HE looks

If not that toyin too doesn't have taste and class IS this the type of smello that she should BE opening her v@jyn@ for
both are birds of the same feathers , do not hype one over the other. ....an average Yoruba person is NATURALLY DIRTY
Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2016
the remaining 2 guys wey follow him to computer village should be arrested too, na then u go know their real motives
Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2016
divicode:

This is a fraudster
It aint a fraud bro.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by froshguy(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2016
Smh for this country, imagine a small boy stole garri and he was burnt dead and now someone thief 9 iPhone and he can't be burn to ashe rather he was charged to court. hmmmm....Garri n iPhone, which one cost pass.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
but this is funny wetin he wan do with all these phone...omo ole i bet that wasnt his first time
Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
originalmachine:
both are birds of the same feathers , do not hype one over the other. ....an average Yoruba person is NATURALLY DIRTY

dirty like your mama vj abi ? omo ale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by acevic: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
darocha1:

Be mindful of what you put out in the media, its not the Queen of England who is a klepto. Make your findings well

Twas Queen Mary, wife of King George V,
Queen Elizabeth’s paternal grandmother. Most people make this mistake...
If you didn't know, now you know

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by Movichabiodun(m): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
originalmachine:

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

... I still remember the day your dad caught your mum with another man on their matrimonial bed....I still wonder if that man is ur father.... your mum should know the truth
Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
xmas hustle went wrong,thank God he wasn't burn to ashes cuz people get no joy this day when it comes to burning a thief even though the bigger thieves are in Abuja enjoying with our stolen money
Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Movichabiodun:
[/quote]he pain am smiley[quote author=Movichabiodun post=51357608]
he pain am
Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

lol, what do you expect from a flat head boy that wakes his parent up with sliding tackle

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Being Smuggled Out Of Court (Photos) by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
originalmachine:
... I still remember the day your dad caught your mum with another man on their matrimonial bed....I still wonder if that man is ur father.... your mum should know the truth

shut your trap and go suck on your mama dirty vj

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Henrietta Kosoko's Body Leaves For Abraka Village / Tunde Demuren's Throwback Photo Shared By Toolz, His Wife / Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.