Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Mary Ologbosere Hospitalised As NFF Fails To Pay Off Team - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mary Ologbosere Hospitalised As NFF Fails To Pay Off Team (10784 Views)

Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) / DSS Reinstates Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Ologbosere Hospitalised As NFF Fails To Pay Off Team by femo86(m): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2016
Nawaooooo.... shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is fvckin serious.......This Baba government is a failure jare...Haba shocked shocked shocked

Imagine 10k Naira i.e 20Euros for representing your country....mehnnnnn

I give up on Naija

3 Likes

Re: Mary Ologbosere Hospitalised As NFF Fails To Pay Off Team by ajokebelle(f): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2016
WesBreezy:
This NFF has the money.even individuals among them is capable of footing their bills. Why?

but wait oh. Waiting on an 18year old female(still hustling to blow) to take full responsibility of a funeral? Na wah ohh sad

*sips coke*

Honestly alot of families are really passing through difficult times , she might be their only hope at this time. Do you think its a joke when they said most adults earn below $1 per day. May God help us all.
I doubt she is 18 though.
Re: Mary Ologbosere Hospitalised As NFF Fails To Pay Off Team by olapluto(m): 11:54am On Nov 25, 2016
Everyone blaming Buhari's government for this are ill-informed. NFF is not under Nigerian government. In fact, last month, NFF received 100 million from the government for U20 and Super eagles matches. The questions should be asked of what NFF did with that money and the sponsorship monies.
Re: Mary Ologbosere Hospitalised As NFF Fails To Pay Off Team by javispj(m): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2016
cry I feel for her..common 10k.ordinary 10k.for what na.. chali boy no lie, we the youth go chop sand if we don't stand up n take back our stolen future from this old bastards we call leaders.. angry my body dey hot.. if only I had super powers. I would take every politicians head n feed it to the pigs. They have no conscience n deserve not to live

2 Likes

Re: Mary Ologbosere Hospitalised As NFF Fails To Pay Off Team by AreaFada2: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Former heads of state have not been paid, talkless of voiceless teenage female footballers.

Buhari is a very cold & uncaring person.

Let some zombie people continue with "Sai Baba". Their eye go clear very soon. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mary Ologbosere Hospitalised As NFF Fails To Pay Off Team by franklynsunny(m): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nff ve bin our big problems in our sport activities in Nig wit same greedy head like scammers
Re: Mary Ologbosere Hospitalised As NFF Fails To Pay Off Team by WesBreezy: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
ajokebelle:

Honestly alot of families are really passing through difficult times , she might be their only hope at this time. Do you think its a joke when they said most adults earn below $1 per day. May God help us all.
I doubt she is 18 though.

only if eetz her football age.. An 18 year old? Ah for Christ sake .. Relatives should be of help this time

1 Like

Re: Mary Ologbosere Hospitalised As NFF Fails To Pay Off Team by sonic615(m): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
what? 10k chai dis is unfair oo
Re: Mary Ologbosere Hospitalised As NFF Fails To Pay Off Team by dabossman(m): 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
While I sympathize with the lady and her family and hope that the NFF will pay her what is due to her, I feel it is not proper for an entire family to put this burden on an 18 year old. Playing for Nigeria doesn't automatically translate to becoming a millionaire o. She has to become a foreign based pro to even dream of that. And even in Europe, what female footballers earn is still miles apart from that of their male counterparts.

Let's not forget that this team crashed out at the group stage, so no jumbo reward for them. All they will get is their daily allowance and winning bonus. The family should free the girl abeg.
Re: Mary Ologbosere Hospitalised As NFF Fails To Pay Off Team by petrelli07: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
we warned people not to vote buhari but they refused now see.

after you recover find your way to the kitchen. sorry babe
Oga... Nff is no longer funded by the govt. Rule 101 and all that. . very soon you people will blame the man for erectile dysfunction... Smh
Re: Mary Ologbosere Hospitalised As NFF Fails To Pay Off Team by kechywillz(m): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
This country is not worth dying for,i have said it severally.
Re: Mary Ologbosere Hospitalised As NFF Fails To Pay Off Team by Walelavender(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
This is shameful and appalling. The NFF should be renamed as the one for Super Eagles. Under age national teams and female soccer teams have been receiving unwarranted and ludicrous treatment over time. The Super Eagles get paid their $5k match bonus compared to paltry 10k. Amaju! Amaju!! Amaju!!!

The NFF should close shop if they can't think of how to pally with multinationals and well meaning Nigerians to raise funds for her the national team as the government at the centre is only playing lip service to youth development.
#iskanci
Re: Mary Ologbosere Hospitalised As NFF Fails To Pay Off Team by giftedben: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
We have bend and mend yet that little one that is meant for us they wouldn't give it to us. Something big will happen in this forsaken country. Something worst than boko haram.
Re: Mary Ologbosere Hospitalised As NFF Fails To Pay Off Team by MicroBox: 12:01am On Nov 26, 2016
Princedapace:

Just for your hatred for IPOD...you dey suffer

Hahahhahahahahaahahhahahahahahaha ...we are funny in Nigeria o
It's not hatred but just avoiding full blown civil war....
You might not actually understand but I did my NYSC in Imo State and I love it so much.I cannot withstand it to wakeup one day and realize such beautiful people are no more part of Nigeria.
I m saying this from my mind, this regime will be over someday but let Nigeria remain as one..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Top Ten Club Rankings - Your Views / I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses / Lionel Messi Helps Obtain 50,000 Covid Vaccines For South American Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.