Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses (10780 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigeria For Qatar — Asia’s Fastest Man, Ogunode / Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) / Victor Moses Was Playing Football When He Heard His Parents Had Been Murdered .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Asports: 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2012
Victor Moses has stated that he is proud to play for Nigeria

http://allsports.com.ng/2012/12/31/i-couldnt-trade-nigeria-for-england-victor-moses/

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by babyboy3(m): 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
Asports: Victor Moses has stated that he is proud to play for Nigeria http://allsports.com.ng/2012/12/31/i-couldnt-trade-nigeria-for-england-victor-moses/

Only because the English FA under-rated him! Wigan's Manager did tell the English FA to take notice of Moses but no e wasnt rated. Look at what they are trying to do with 18 yrs Rahim Sterling trying to prevent him playing for Jamaica, A month ago the English FA displayed their regrets of not handing the Chelsea winger a cap! Bottom line is they dont want their players going off to the African cup of Nations! Arsene Wenger is urging England to play Emmanuel Frimpong before Ghana lay their hands on him like they did with the Manchester United Striker.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Futureleader1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
I think he did the right thing...well 2nd to comment...am new here pals
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by SamMilla1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
I wonder why he played for them in the under 20s
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by thelastPope(m): 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
Future leader: I think he did the right thing...well 2nd to comment...am new here pals

You are new here and have akready joined the kids doing first and second to comment. Please get serious and contribute meaningfully or go back to 2go.

36 Likes

Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Bobbystanley(m): 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
A normal human being will prefer super eagles ahead of three lions..England has no national team and cannot beat super falcons not to talk of Eagles.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Daewoods(m): 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
thelastPope:

You are new here and have akready joined the kids doing first and second to comment. Please get serious and contribute meaningfully or go back to 2go.
guy; u harsh oo; welcome our new convert first atleast; im just dey follow elders step na.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Lero15(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
Bobbystanley: A normal human being will prefer super eagles ahead of three lions..England has no national team and cannot beat super falcons not to talk of Eagles.
bros na lie joor
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Lero15(m): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
They shd learn frm Agbonlahor and John Fashanu

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by cold(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
Sam Milla: I wonder why he played for them in the under 20s
And what could possibly be wrong with that? On another note,we all want to be patriotic but the leadership in the country make it really difficult
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by MuhammedZubair(m): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
Wish him all d best.hala super eagles dis our time to smile
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
Countdown 2 19th jan 2013
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by vanstanzy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
It dont matter where u come from, as long as u're a blackman... u're an African.
Don't mind ur Nationality, u have got the Identity of an African.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by olapluto(m): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
This is highly commendable. Deep patriotism you cannot fault considering his parents were murdered in religious riots. Nigeria needs people like Moses as examples to those bent on vendetta.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Hoodrat(m): 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
Nice one. Congratulation to him.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Debrothz(m): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
Up Naija up bluez up Moses.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by RaindropGCFR(m): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
he has 2ru naija blood running in his veins, & i believe he will deliver his best 4 d super eagles.
wish him d best
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by toprealman: 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
baby-boy:

Only because the English FA under-rated him! Wigan's Manager did tell the English FA to take notice of Moses but no e wasnt rated. Look at what they are trying to do with 18 yrs Rahim Sterling trying to prevent him playing for Jamaica, A month ago the English FA displayed their regrets of not handing the Chelsea winger a cap! Bottom line is they dont want their players going off to the African cup of Nations! Arsene Wenger is urging England to play Emmanuel Frimpong before Ghana lay their hands on him like they did with the Manchester United Striker.

Frimpong? That one should not be used to stress your good point. He is not missed in arsenal, neither will Ghana or England loose sleep over him.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
I think he's our best player at the moment. If he plays with sufficient passion and commitment, he would do wonders for us at the Nations Cup. This Moses is destined to take us to the Promised Land.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by oluwaisaac(m): 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
Asports: Victor Moses has stated that he is proud to play for Nigeria

http://allsports.com.ng/2012/12/31/i-couldnt-trade-nigeria-for-england-victor-moses/
Wait till you make the money well first....
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by dady12: 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
the fact is that, naija is gifted with tallented players but politics in NFF is our problem,we ve alot of them in europe tht can make us proud,well i wish moses the best,i ve retired frm watching naija football but going to come back because of seeing good thgs like the commitment of moses

1 Like

Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by redsun(m): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
Of course he made the right choice that is suitable for him.His chances are slim and almost unrecognizable in england squad,but in nigeria he will be seen as a demi god.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Moschino26(m): 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
Future leader: I think he did the right thing...well 2nd to comment...am new here pals

Whats the fun in all this 2nd to comment rubbish. Guy grow up abeg.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by vitality22(m): 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
thelastPope:

Thank you. You said ma mind
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by vitality22(m): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
pro01: I think he's our best player at the moment. If he plays with sufficient passion and commitment, he would do wonders for us at the Nations Cup. This Moses is destined to take us to the Promised Land.
Well, don't praise him yet. Let's wait and see
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Arsenate(m): 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
redsun: Of course he made the right choice that is suitable for him.His chances are slim and almost unrecognizable in england squad,but in nigeria he will be seen as a demi god.
his chances are slim in England not that he's not good enough but because he isn't a "real" English man. He's better than Downing, Chamberlain, Young imo.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by cashmentor(m): 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
Wished Agbonlahor had done likewise, he'd have been a better player today.... Good to know Sidney Sam too has Realized how Great and Respectful it is to Represent your Father Land, Your Root.... Especialy When you're black!
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by tallfish145(m): 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
Na because he knows that he can't get first team shirt. Anyway right choice
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by bright007(f): 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
Who is Victor Moses?~and why is he bearing the same name with Moses in the bible?
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by chrisdstar: 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
I love his patriotism

1 Like

Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by pat077: 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
moses has made a decision he won't regret of in d nearest future.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
bright007: Who is Victor Moses?~and why is he bearing the same name with Moses in the bible?
He is a Nigerian player that plays for Chelsea FC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup / Brentford Sign Christian Eriksen Just 7 Months After Suffering A Cardiac Arrest / Lionel Messi Helps Obtain 50,000 Covid Vaccines For South American Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.