Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Important Questions You Must Answer Before Exporting Goods - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Important Questions You Must Answer Before Exporting Goods (424 Views)

Accident Kills Traders In Niger State While Transporting Their Goods (Graphic) / Meet Nigeria's Youngest And Brightest Creative Mind, Exporting Innovation To The / 10 Stupid Questions You Seriously Need To Stop Asking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Questions You Must Answer Before Exporting Goods by malik28: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2016
Following the recent resolve by the Nigerian government to give more support to agro-allied products, the costs of exporting farm produce and other related products from Nigeria will be favourable, thereby making the export market for agro-allied products more promising.

To export any product from Nigeria, there is need to

know everything about export business and most importantly the goods you wish to export, so you must answer the following questions:

Which product is in high demand outside Nigeria, and is readily available in Nigeria?
Can I easily source them and not disappoint my overseas customers waiting for me?
Is the demand for the goods high enough to be worth going into the business? Read more

http://shipsandports.com.ng/important-questions-must-answer-exporting-goods/

(1) (Reply)

Lying; Women Or Men Who Is The Better Liar? / Motorcycle Accident Victim Found Alive In Morgue Fridge / What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.