Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Lying; Women Or Men Who Is The Better Liar? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lying; Women Or Men Who Is The Better Liar? (427 Views)

Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) / Women Or Men, Who Make The Best Drivers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lying; Women Or Men Who Is The Better Liar? by Kdon2: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
I have had cause to wonder from various experiences I have witnessed or heard, who lies better between men n women. I m talking of straight face lies. Very good ones that is difficult to spot. Please understand that I don't mean who lie more but who has the perfect lie. I like to get your opinions please.
Re: Lying; Women Or Men Who Is The Better Liar? by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
men are professional liars, even when crying. believe whatever they tell u before they start crying, cos whatever they say during that time is a well refined and program lie. but ladies lies are too easy to catch up, most especially when they start crying
Re: Lying; Women Or Men Who Is The Better Liar? by kollintin(m): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
women na.women can lie for africa.my mom would say she dont ave money buh she will always buy sometin or have to giveout to someone
Re: Lying; Women Or Men Who Is The Better Liar? by Tyviv(f): 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
Men...

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Rivers Rerun, PDP Warns Against ‘‘rigging Of Election’’ / Relationship As A Team / What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.