Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! (4412 Views)

Ondo Election: Mimiko Meets With Buhari Again / Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election / I Don’t Know Why Mimiko Is Afraid Of Me – Jimoh Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by Olujaay: 10:14am On Nov 25, 2016
BREAKING NEWS: ONDO ELECTION- Mimiko Trying To Bribe Judge with N500 million To Get Injunction Stopping Election

Confronted with hard facts and reality of the political situation on ground, the embattled Governor of Ondo State, Olusegun Rahman Mimiko, is about now trying to bribe a Judge of the High Court with N500m to obtain a black market injunction to postpone the gubernatorial election scheduled for tomorrow for about three weeks.

Mimiko has been advised by his political strategists that with what is on ground, his candidate, Eyitayo Jegede who just got his candidacy validated by the Court of Appeal 4 days to the election, stands no chance of winning the election as he has lost a lot of grounds to other candidates as a result of his long-drawn legal tussle over who flies the PDP's flag between him and Jimoh Ibrahim.
The only way Eyitayo Jegede can make any appreciable showing is for INEC to postpone the election for about three weeks to allow Jegede cover some lost grounds and restrategise.
Mimiko may be filing the the suit to stop the election anytime from now while he has also planned to sponsor violent protests in the state capital aimed at forcing INEC to postpone the election.
INEC yesterday stuck to its guns and insisted on going ahead with the scheduled election tomorrow as all materials and men have been deployed to the 18 local governments in the state.
Other parties apart from the PDP and some sponsored amorphous parties, have agreed that the election should hold tomorrow as scheduled. Nigerians are closely monitoring the judiciary if it would allow itself to be used once again by desperate politicians.

Ondo State Youths Alliance

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by madridguy(m): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2016
grin
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by okosodo: 10:18am On Nov 25, 2016
Liezio
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by dunkem21(m): 10:20am On Nov 25, 2016
Lawyers have killed this country..

Imagine what Abang caused?

I spit on the profession.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by Franchise21(m): 10:55am On Nov 25, 2016
Sauce or Source??
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2016
Sheybe oshiomole easily get judgement to postponed edo election through okon abang as well?
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by muykem: 11:03am On Nov 25, 2016
Too late even if he get the injection INEC will not be available to receive the order from him till Monday.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by realglobe: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2016
I STAND WITH AKETI

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:10am On Nov 25, 2016
realglobe:
I STAND WITH AKETI

grin grin grin I Stand With Aketi and Oke! Nobody wants PDP around Ondo State Treasury Again angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by Johnnyessence(m): 11:18am On Nov 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin grin I Stand With Aketi and Oke! Nobody wants PDP around Ondo State Treasury Again angry
no doubt pdp will be buried tomorrow. They should go and rename their party. D masses will not vote for them tomorrow. They are not gullible as pdp. Mimiko will regret his action for adopting his son jegede.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by wowmenow: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2016
One thing I love buhari for
He is bringing Biafra dream too fast
Crises everywhere

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by engineerboat(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2016
Continue to carry your road side news about.
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by realglobe: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Ms Ngene Oke and his master tinubu will come a distant third. I stand with Aketi because mimiko is a coward and I want tinubu finished totally cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by maclatunji: 11:25am On Nov 25, 2016
wowmenow:
One thing I love buhari for
He is bringing Biafra dream too fast
Crises everywhere

Emphasis on dream. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by maclatunji: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2016
realglobe:

Ms Ngene Oke and his master tinubu will come a distant third. I stand with Aketi because mimiko is a coward and I want tinubu finished totally cheesy cheesy cheesy

You might have to wait a long time if you are waiting to see Tinubu finished politically. He has been around for a long time and knows the game better than most. Losing is part of politics. So, losing any election or contest does not signify his end as a strong politician in Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by BBPIA(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2016
Johnnyessence:
no doubt pdp will be buried tomorrow. They should go and rename their party. D masses will not vote for them tomorrow. They are not gullible as pdp. Mimiko will regret his action for adopting his son jegede.

Please stop this already, performance has nothing to do with political leaning, how is APC platform helping IMO and Oyo state or how has PDP platform transformed Bayelsa and Abia? Jegede is not a bad candidate himself, the only grouse and resentment of people towards Jegede is the perceived third term agenda by proxy through him that Mimiko is trying to foist on us.

Oke is our candidate! But a Jegede is better than a northern representative in my dear state
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2016
realglobe:

Oke or Aketi .....we are one family divided by Oyegun...However we will reconcile them grin grin

Beside, why are you giving up on your party-PDP? cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by BBPIA(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2016
realglobe:

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride!!
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by realglobe: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2016
maclatunji:

You might have to wait a long time if you are waiting to see Tinubu finished politically. He has been around for a long time and knows the game better than most. Losing is part of politics. So, losing any election or contest does not signify his end as a strong politician in Nigeria.
Tinubu is finished politically and the ondo election will hit the nail to the coffin. 2019 will be the first election where tinubu will not have any stake or influence. Meanwhile are you tired with your igbo obsession? What happened to your igbo threads?
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by realglobe: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2016
BBPIA:

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride!!
Rotimi Akerodolu is the next governor of ondo state whether you like it or not
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by realglobe: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Oke or Aketi .....we are one family divided by Oyegun...However we will reconcile them grin grin

Beside, why are you giving up on your party-PDP? cool
Mimiko is a coward that was trying to be politically correct.. This rubbish they did to him can never happen in Ekiti or Rivers. I hate cowards.. I stand with Aketi.. cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2016
BBPIA:

Please stop this already, performance has nothing to do with political leaning, how is APC platform helping IMO and Oyo state or how has PDP platform transformed Bayelsa and Abia? Jegede is not a bad candidate himself, the only grouse and resentment of people towards Jegede is the perceived third term agenda by proxy through him that Mimiko is trying to foist on us.

Oke is our candidate! But a Jegede is better than a northern representative in my dear state

My Friend , what is the situation? Is the momentum still on Jegede's side, as postulated yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by Bluesearoll(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2016
I love nairalanders, they might actually win an election on this platform one... Just keep it up pls.. Lolz... I only only have one candidate that is JEGEDE. I can't speak for you as I am not you, why then do people try to speak for all of us.
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by BBPIA(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2016
realglobe:

Rotimi Akerodolu is the next governor of ondo state whether you like it or not

Dream on!
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by BBPIA(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

My Friend , what is the situation? Is the momentum still on Jegede's side, as postulated yesterday?

The wave is strong! Strong enough to change the permutation? It is a question the best political analyst will find difficult to answer. I can only hope Oke wins!!

#Anything but Aketi

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by Lescalier: 11:47am On Nov 25, 2016
Story story
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by kelechi50: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2016
The man that left Adefarati and joined PDP and left when Agagu needs him to labour party and Tinubu helped to reclaim his mandate only for him to sideline him and the law of karma visit's him now
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by Bluesearoll(m): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2016
Do you people even know why pdp people are not trying to convince you on nairaland? Because they are too busy to even notice you people here, 99.9 percent of voters tomorrow are not on nairaland.... The wise will understand.
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! by realglobe: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2016
BBPIA:

Dream on!
ok.. o ga eme gi voom n'anya.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ms ngeneukwenu please translate for him cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Trump's Newly Approved Tax Reform Will Affect Nigeria? / The Top 5 Most Populated Tribe In Nigeria? #DEBATE / Spot The Difference Fashola Ambode Handover Vs Ambode Sanwo Olu Handover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.