Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

NOLLYWOOD INSIGHT: ‘god Has Given Me Another Chance To Live’ – Leo Mezie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NOLLYWOOD INSIGHT: ‘god Has Given Me Another Chance To Live’ – Leo Mezie (381 Views)

Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NOLLYWOOD INSIGHT: ‘god Has Given Me Another Chance To Live’ – Leo Mezie by Oloyenews: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2016
NOLLYWOOD INSIGHT: ‘God Has Given Me Another Chance To Live’ – Leo Mezie

Popular Nollywood actor, Leo Mezie,who has been battling Kidney failure and was recently flown to the United Kingdom for treatment, recently returned after undergoing treatment and his Kidney picked up miraculously without him having to go for a transplant.

The youthful actor, recently addressed newsmen in Lagos, where he expressed gratitude to a whole lot of people for their support and encouragement during his trying times.

He particularly confessed that he had lost hope and resigned to fate but for his wife, who urged him never to lose hope and seek the face of God.

His words are below;

“I won’t lie to you because in all honesty, I lost hope thinking, how do I raise money, get donor and all that,” Continuing, he said: “At some point, I resigned to returning to my village to live whatever is remaining of my life but my wife stood by me like a rock of gilbratar.

My wife begged me to allow her seek the face of God and do all she can before I can resign to fate and after much pressure and support from several individuals, I was given another chance.

“Then the response I got from Nigerians was massive and I had Ibinabo Fiberesima insisting I can’t fight the battle alone and she wasn’t willing to mourn over another actor. I had immense support from Tom Ateke who made huge financial input as well as Apostle Sulai¬man Johnson, who insisted we stop the fund soliciting,” he said.

In conclusion, Mezie said:
Continue Reading>>>http://www.oloyenews.com/nollywood-insight-god-has-given-me-another-chance-to-live-leo-mezie/

Re: NOLLYWOOD INSIGHT: ‘god Has Given Me Another Chance To Live’ – Leo Mezie by Airtimex(m): 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
Thank God for him

Op...please change your god to God...

(1) (Reply)

Is Marko Stout The Next Andy Warhol? / Yung6ix Killing His New Hits Track Song,Title:Blessings(Photo,Video) / [new Music Video] New Hit Single From Waconzy – Ogbono

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.