Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation (30012 Views)

PHOTO: Meet Pius Ojemolon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student Who Won 19 Awards / Uniben Medical Student Bags 19 Awards At University's Convocation (photos) / UNIBEN Medical Student Bags 19 Awards At His School's Convocation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by Debaddest(m): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
Chisos

1 Like

Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by Tonydeeb(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ambode's lost son.
See as dem resemble.
Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by Sanuzi(m): 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
congrats oooooo
Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by ufuosman(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
Congratulation bro.
Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by apatheticme(f): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
OlufemiOAP:
Pretty cool
FTC
Mama I made
it

When your internet is powered by a particular political party in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin

Bros nah small small you go make am.
Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by klassykute(m): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
ajokebelle:
Congratulations.
well done bro.............was it only certificates they gave you ?
wat else.. money? cmon wake up diar..
Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by Genea(f): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
Congrats dear
Me I'm here praying they don't spoil CGPA, Lord thou art my strength

1 Like

Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by Jokerman(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
if an miss Anambra now, dem for give am car o... mumu country...

Well done bro, heaven is thy limit
Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
shocked
Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by Fxwarrior: 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
ajokebelle:
Congratulations.

Buahaha. Don't mind them. No money, no car. Na paper the guy go chop?

Besides Miss cucumber got better offer.

1 Like

Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by benzems(m): 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by fortunechy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
igbo representing everywia
Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by shaddai260: 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Congrat bro.
Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by omosefeeguaibor(f): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dr pius if you're seeing this, a big congrats to you, you've indeed proven that you're an academic oracle lolzz... good job. we are waiting @ Campbell fun's on you, afterall all work and no play
Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
rawpadgin:
he should be called "Pius the brainy"

crazy thing is, he might not get instant employment, unless he knows the man that knows the man that employs people

This is untrue
His will definitely be the first name on the internship list cool
His name, and the the names of the next 29 best graduating students....(at least my school does first 30)....can be first 20, 30, 50, 10, etc...whichever one it is, his name leads the pack...instant or at least ASAP employment
They will start housemanship first.....or have their names before the names of any one else going to be employed too

This is whether they know Buhatikuzik or not
...and the list is called a merit list (called "first/best 30" in my school)
He will also get some money, I dunno how much though

2 Likes

Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by hybridtm(m): 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Messi of medical stuff,
Director of stuff
Baba na only u do convocation, I swear

1 Like

Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by passyhansome(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][/b][b]
Atonto:
Good one guy...CONGRATULATIONS
The best thing you have done for yourself...use your early age to seek knowledge and wisdom and these two things will work for you at old age.
Unlike some people now...MMM, Nairabet, Baba ijebu & co have envelope their brain...at young age, all what they seek is money, money and money, with nothing in their coconut head.... grin grin grin
I know some of you will disprove it...we know your kind.

Well know this today In this give or take world, Knowledge is not enough, Dont know if you have read any book titled TALENT IS NOT ENOUGH. What you need most time is GUTS. well you right but not totally right. Knowledge does not gurantee sucess know this

2 Likes

Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by walozanga(m): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
ajokebelle:
Congratulations.
3000 naira for each, my cousin picked one. Uniben stingy
Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by ajokebelle(f): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
walozanga:
3000 naira for each, my cousin picked one. Uniben stingy

Imagine.
So beauty is more appreciated than brains in this country. SMH
Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by DeRay98(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
This has 10TB storage. Medical school this basic level is not about creative intelligence but more of capacity to read, assimilate quickly in large and recall speedily in an exam condition. The real intelligence is manifest when confronted with delicate and complicated health case and the ability to put that knowledge into use and manage the case successfully.
Congrats to the handsome, young and brainloaded guy Edo boy.

3 Likes

Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by SOLADEMIABIODUN(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
CONGRATS BRO.MY OWN JOY IS COMING
Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by pwitycharly(f): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
nyc1 bro
Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by ItsBolaji: 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
Congrats man,I understand what it takes to gain admission for medicine....and niqqa didnt only gain admission he won almost everything win-able.... God bless your career.... And BTW the niqqa is fine AF #NoHomo
Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by PrettySleek(f): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wow! I know him. Very peaceful guy. Congrats to him! He deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
congrats, ncan over to you
Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by DrAnie: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
Pius is a genius! He has been bagging awards right from primary school. Infact, he was best student in his class from JS1-SS3.. #smartie...
Proud to be a friend to this young man! His humility is also out of this world...
#UNIBENdoctors...

5 Likes

Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by Atonto: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
passyhansome:
[color=#990000][/color][/b][b]

Well know this today In this give or take world, Knowledge is not enough, Dont know if you have read any book titled TALENT IS NOT ENOUGH. What you need most time is GUTS. well you right but not totally right. Knowledge does not gurantee sucess know this

Guy.. i said knowledge and wisdom...wisdom is the correct application of knowledge and once u av both...its well with you
Re: Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation by walozanga(m): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
ajokebelle:

Imagine. So beauty is more appreciated than brains in this country. SMH
am telling u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simple Looking But Difficult Pattern, Only Geniuses Can Get This / Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates / List Of Fake Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.