Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Constructive 3 Bedroom Plan Cristisism - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Constructive 3 Bedroom Plan Cristisism (2204 Views)

A 3 Bedroom Duplex, Visitors Charlet & Boys Quarte For Sale. @ Wuse Zone4, Abuja / 3-bedroom Plan / Check Out My Three Bedroom Plan What Are My Errors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constructive 3 Bedroom Plan Cristisism by bereiweris(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
please i got this plan from my architect asking me to make corrections but as a lame man in the field i have been havOifficulty knowing what to do ogas in the house please help thanks
spyder880
Hajji
bitswork
ayobami52
Josite
Ba7man
reference
Victorazy
Castosvilla
Archnerd
Thewatcher2020
Ademoladeji
Routsz
Troubleshooter
Raggedyann
Screamng
Nellend
Adimsyl
tushbobo
Xtopher123
Chukazu
Onuokwu
bcardastro
tossen
n3xt
artizanni
General2COAS
phemmy88
Walexzeee
tushbobo
Barselonia
ArcFresky
jammy12
dmxx
Emy4u

Re: Constructive 3 Bedroom Plan Cristisism by ademoladeji(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2016
My observations:

1. Move the window of the dining room to flush with the wall demarcating the main flat and the selfcon. This is because the kitchen door is obstructing a little part of the window.

2. Reduce the walk-in closet of the bedroom beside the kitchen as well as moving the bathroom in same so as to have a recess of about 900mm. This is in order to have a small window slot in for cross ventilation.

3. Why have that chamfers at the edges of the building because I doubt there would be same at the roofing of the building except there would be a kinda aesthetic column/pillars at the spots.

Thanks.
My submissions
Re: Constructive 3 Bedroom Plan Cristisism by troubleshooter: 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
ademoladeji:
My observations:

1. Move the window of the dining room to flush with the wall demarcating the main flat and the selfcon. This is because the kitchen door is obstructing a little part of the window.

Re: why do that? The dining window mustn't be casement or projected. We don't have the architect's schedule so we shouldn't second-guess him. That window could be sliding after all. Making it unnecessary. Personally, Windows placed in d middle of a wall allows for better interior design with curtains, blinds etc.

2. Reduce the walk-in closet of the bedroom beside the kitchen as well as moving the bathroom in same so as to have a recess of about 900mm. This is in order to have a small window slot in for cross ventilation.

Re: this suggestion sir, will end up reducing the luxury of that room.
If that room is on the north side, there's no cause for alarm. A conducive room temperature wld be preserved.

Alternatively, you can swap the kitchen + store for the dining + terrace. It wld be interesting to see how it pans out. And you will be guaranteed a 2nd window for the bedroom opening unto the terrace.
This would get you lesser number of doors opening into your kitchen with a better cabinet arrangement.

3. Why have that chamfers at the edges of the building because I doubt there would be same at the roofing of the building except there would be a kinda aesthetic column/pillars at the spots.

Re: I'm puzzled too about that. So till I see d elevations, I reserve my comment.

Thanks.
My submissions

Generally, I think your architect did a good job. Except for your eccentric choices( if you do have), I think the design is very OK.
Re: Constructive 3 Bedroom Plan Cristisism by bereiweris(m): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2016
tnx sir for your response. on the no 1 the architect said the windows wud b sliding so no problem. please expantiate more on d chamfers
ademoladeji:
My observations:

Thanks.
My submissions
Re: Constructive 3 Bedroom Plan Cristisism by bereiweris(m): 8:24am On Nov 28, 2016
tnx sir i appreciate ur taking d time to help me. i was wondering if te room sizes re k? and will removing the store enable more cabinet to serve as store? thank you sir
troubleshooter:

Generally, I think your architect did a good job. Except for your eccentric choices( if you do have), I think the design is very OK.
Re: Constructive 3 Bedroom Plan Cristisism by bereiweris(m): 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
more views less comments the ogas in d house i offend una?
Re: Constructive 3 Bedroom Plan Cristisism by troubleshooter: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
bereiweris:
tnx sir i appreciate ur taking d time to help me. i was wondering if te room sizes re k? and will removing the store enable more cabinet to serve as store? thank you sir

You are welcome. The room sizes are standard but not luxurious. I don't know how much of land you have. Only d dining would be choked up. Considering that it's a transition area by this design, let Ur designer look into making it wider.

Don't cancel the store. Trust me, you will need it. If not a food store, a box room.
Re: Constructive 3 Bedroom Plan Cristisism by bereiweris(m): 8:24am On Nov 29, 2016
thank u sir. will do as u ve stated am reali grateful
troubleshooter:

You are welcome. The room sizes are standard but not luxurious. I don't know how much of land you have. Only d dining would be choked up. Considering that it's a transition area by this design, let Ur designer look into making it wider.

Don't cancel the store. Trust me, you will need it. If not a food store, a box room.

1 Like

Re: Constructive 3 Bedroom Plan Cristisism by ArcFresky(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Its a good design. I will suggest the architect utilizes grid lines, this will aid in accuracy and allow walls align perfectly thereby reducing waste during trenching.
Re: Constructive 3 Bedroom Plan Cristisism by Dsrooftiles: 4:58am On Jan 03, 2017
Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See Samples of Roofing Tiles.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For The Stone Coated Roofing Tile >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806964/check-out-picture-wood-work

(1) (Reply)

Get N6,000,000 Commission TODAY ; Buy Or Sell This Property / CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) / 820,000 Naira For Fencing: A Rip-off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.