Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) (2199 Views)

Lekki Royal Garden Estate,ibeju-lekki For 7m With C Of O Also Gated And Fenced / Affordable 660sqm,800sqm,920sqm 1800sqm In Royal Garden Estate Leķki Pics / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by khamaarchitects: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
this is a stage by stage visual report on an ongoing project...

renders included

starting from day 1
(PLEASE SCROLL DOWN)

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by khamaarchitects: 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
DAY 1

Setting out

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by khamaarchitects: 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
Day 2

Digging of the trench

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by khamaarchitects: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
Day 3 and 4

Setting up of ground beam

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by khamaarchitects: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
Day 5 and 6

completion of the ground beam boarding and ready for casting

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by khamaarchitects: 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Day 7

Casting of the ground beam

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by khamaarchitects: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
Day 8

dismantling of steel panels

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by Akunwafor(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
Interesting!

What type of foundation is being used?

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by EDWNigLtd: 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
Absolutely stunning.

The speed and precision is top notch and your site is neat.

Nice works Sir.

Learning heavily.

Sorry if I may ask, is it possible to Site the floor plans & what's the building total Square area. 7 Bedroom is huge, Thank you

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by khamaarchitects: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
Akunwafor:
Interesting!

What type of foundation is being used?

Well it's a raft foundation of 1.2m height and 200mm r.c slab.
Thank you
Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by jabolo(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
Good design, good early progress.

I like the liberal deployment of glass around the property to offer correct vistas but this can only be in an area with additional perimeter security eg, an estate. Is that correct?

I'd like to save your details if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by khamaarchitects: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
EDWNigLtd:
Absolutely stunning.

The speed and precision is top notch and your site is neat.

Nice works Sir.

Learning heavily.

Sorry if I may ask, is it possible to Site the floor plans & what's the building total Square area. 7 Bedroom is huge, Thank you
thank you grin ... i don't really understand what "site the floor plans" mean but the building ground floor area is 302 sqm.
Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by khamaarchitects: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
jabolo:
Good design, good early progress.

I like the liberal deployment of glass around the property to offer correct vistas but this can only be in an area with additional perimeter security eg, an estate. Is that correct?

I'd like to save your details if you don't mind.
Thank you … of course its a well secured estate but we also intend using vertical security steel bars which would only be visible on the interior.
and sure you can have my details +2347066492184, email: khamaarchitecture@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by jabolo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
khamaarchitects:

Thank you … of course its a well secured estate but we also intend using vertical security steel bars which would only be visible on the interior.
and sure you can have my details +2347066492184, email: khamaarchitecture@gmail.com

Thank you. This (the finished product) I'd really like to see.

I'll be in touch.

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by khamaarchitects: 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
Day 9 and 10

commencement of the filling

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by khamaarchitects: 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
Day 11 and 12

completion of the filling

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by khamaarchitects: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2020
Day 13 and 14

Ground floor slab commences

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by khamaarchitects: 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
Day 15 and 16

Completion of the ground floor slab and setting out begins

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by Akunwafor(m): 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
khamaarchitects:
Day 11 and 12

completion of the filling

I see you filled with sand, could you have filled with concrete?

What causes water to rise and soak walls and rugs?

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by khamaarchitects: 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
Akunwafor:

I see you filled with sand, could you have filled with concrete?

What causes water to rise and soak walls and rugs?
we could have but that'll be more expensive, but nonetheless we laid a damp proof membrane before the blinding and laying of the mesh then casting.
That would as well stop the capillary action which obviously causes water to rise and soak walls and rugs.
Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by Akunwafor(m): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2020
khamaarchitects:

we could have but that'll be more expensive, but nonetheless we laid a damp proof membrane before the blinding and laying of the mesh then casting.
That would as well stop the capillary action which obviously causes water to rise and soak walls and rugs.

Nice!

Hey, say I have 10m, maybe even 12m, can I get a nice looking bungalow for my parents?

In a location not too remote like ikorodu or deep inside aja, maybe somewhere around ketu, ojota, ago palace.
Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by khamaarchitects: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2020
Akunwafor:

Nice!

Hey, say I have 10m, maybe even 12m, can I get a nice looking bungalow for my parents?

In a location not too remote like ikorodu or deep inside aja, maybe somewhere around ketu, ojota, ago palace.
buying has its pros and cons, and the cons outweigh the pros by far...
for that price, you can get some decent anyway but it most times might not be of a proper standard and of good taste.
10-12m would give you something better if you were to build afresh
Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by megacontrol(m): 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Good job.

How much do you estimate the foundation would cost up to this point?

Thanks

khamaarchitects:
Day 15 and 16

Completion of the ground floor slab and setting out begins

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by khamaarchitects: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
megacontrol:
Good job.

How much do you estimate the foundation would cost up to this point?

Thanks

5-6m should do... because of the nature of the project
Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by khamaarchitects: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Day 17

Continuation of block work

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by khamaarchitects: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Day 18

Completion of concrete slab

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by khamaarchitects: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
Day 19 and 20

Continuation of blockwork

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by Akunwafor(m): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
khamaarchitects:

buying has its pros and cons, and the cons outweigh the pros by far...
for that price, you can get some decent anyway but it most times might not be of a proper standard and of good taste.
10-12m would give you something better if you were to build afresh

Building afresh, then I'll have to start buying land and worrying about overshooting said budget.

Dang it! I need more money
Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by ArcToyin(m): 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
khamaarchitects:
Day 5 and 6
completion of the ground beam boarding and ready for casting
Thumb up. What's the depth of the beams?
Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Luxurious 7 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Lagos (royal Garden Estate) by Sprumbaba: 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
We dont need instagram treatment on the photos.

(1) (Reply)

Stone Coated Roofing Sheets (imported From New Zealand) / An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! / Developmental Lease @ Ikoyi, Lekki And Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.