Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

"Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC (33947 Views)

Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics / Nigeria: IHRC Cautiously Welcomes Inquiry Findings Into Nigeria Massacre / "IHRC Refers Nigeria Army (Zaria) Massacre To International Criminal Court" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by leofab(f): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
O
critic9ja:

Babe u re very very kwarupt! Is that ur favourite size?

Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by leofab(f): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
nwaanambra1:

as in you seriously post this shit in this kind of thread angry angry

and to think you pretend to be a lady! oh my! shocked shocked

what has happened to our collective conscience?? angry angry

Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by zheroes(m): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
Edwinmason:
Nigeria a confused country with a confused president
and confused citizens for example you : edwin!!!!!!!
Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by doublefreez(m): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
Who buried them? Definitely not the military, coz they wont have time for multiple graves.
If it were the Sect, Why didnt this picture suffice earlier.
Am just trying to be as critical about info as i can.
It really doesnt matter maybe whether 1 or 30 were shot, its wrong either ways.
Yet who knows what would have become of the assembly if not dispersed (lord forgive me). But i grew up in the north i have seen where peaceful protest become bloody thanks to overzealous supporters.

2 Likes

Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by Laid2001: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
So if there is massacre, the Army or is it police this time will be burying people grave by grave.!

Mass Burial is usually, a big (mechanized) ditch where multiple corpses will be thrown into for lack of capacity to bury one per grave!

My friend this one is surely not a Mass grave anything. It actually looks like a mass pottery site, where porters dig for high quality clay!

[size=8pt][/size]
nwaanambra1:

for failing to realize that those 'heaps of sand' are someones loved ones and relatives, your heaps of sand is coming sooner than you expected! bloody mean devils! angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
i realy hate what they are doin to these shia people its uncostitutional and unfair ..even thier muslim brothers from the other sect are against them..this was what the government did with yusuf and birthed bokoharam ..they better handle this people carefully else its gonna be worse...

2 Likes

Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by Edwinmason(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
zheroes:
and confused citizens for example you : edwin!!!!!!!
yeh i agree with citizens of nigeria are confused...we dont know the government to trust
Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by mukhcech(m): 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
idrisolaide:
Oh God! When has heap of sand become an evidence ?

Which of Mods brought this to FP for God sake. It is even evident the clay pots buried in those heaps of sand. which is a way of finishing and preserving the products. May the wrath of God be on mischief makers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by mukhcech(m): 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
doublefreez:
Who buried them? Definitely not the military, coz they wont have time for multiple graves.
If it were the Sect, Why didnt this picture suffice earlier.
Am just trying to be as critical about info as i can.
It really doesnt matter maybe whether 1 or 30 were shot, its wrong either ways.
Yet who knows what would have become of the assembly if not dispersed (lord forgive me). But i grew up in the north i have seen where peaceful protest become bloody thanks to overzealous supporters.

look the picture and see the clay pots buried in there.
Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by bonetalk(m): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
I fear and weep for the future of this country,,, all these killings are time bomb, their kids will grow up hating Nigeria, turn to be terrorists terrorizing the nation... boko haram will be like amateur to their offspring with the likes of Iran, Iraq etc supplying them arms.....

1 Like

Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by francisbiz: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
lordm:
Make the World just end abeg
How the world go end?
Make islam worl just end abeg.

1 Like

Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by HonabFaj(m): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
crosbreaka:

some are talking of heap of yam, and another heap of red clay, and you are talking about the shape and why it is not flat.

just a small reminder if you have forgotten so soon: you should ask Kaduna State government, on its confession during its own inquiry on the Zaria massacre, about how a mass grave looks like.

why is this photo unbelievable-a mere image of 30 or so "heaps", when a state government confessed to creating a mass grave of over 300 Nigerian citizens under its own directives? what happened after the confession? nothing!

as if calling it "heap" of anything makes such occurrence "strange" and the first of its kind.

I am just saying,if it was to be a secret, they won't make it this way. I didn't say it's not real
Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by mengho(m): 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
something doesn't add up, this graves luks too well prepared to be for mass grave. If you are trying to hide something you don't make it in heaps. dis grave were meticulously prepared individually according to Islamic rights.
So pls find something else to lie about & what's with the pots in thier
Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by mukhcech(m): 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
mukhcech:

Which of Mods brought this to FP for God sake. It is even evident the clay pots buried in those heaps of sand. which is a way of finishing and preserving the products. May the wrath of God be on mischief makers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
I dont believe it, cos this is typical Muslims graveyard.
They should have come up with concrete evidence not accentuation.
Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by mukhcech(m): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
HonabFaj:

I am just saying,if it was to be a secret, they won't make it this way. I didn't say it's not real

1 Like

Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by Adagba1: 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ipob mastubating over hausa people killing themselves,if at all it is true which I doubt.
Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by mukhcech(m): 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
Eco2580:
I dont believe it, cos this is typical Muslims graveyard.
They should have come up with concrete evidence not accentuation.

It is not evena Grave yard my Brother.....look Those are Clay Pots being Buried to Finish the product and Preserve it.
Oga Seun Any other credential you need is in my Resume. Pls make me a mod.

1 Like

Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by ArabMopol(m): 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
BUHARI is a coward

1 Like

Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by sirfee(m): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
megamank:

curse how? where you part of them....well meaning nigerians will not distrupt activities on the street in name of religion.........must they enter the street? did the army killed them in their house?
Are you justifying their killing or what? FYI I'm not even a muslim nor a church goer.

1 Like

Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by ChimaAdeoye: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
[size=15pt]Buhari and his murderous army continues to murder Nigerians and bury them in secret mass graves.

Day of reckoning for the wicked is near.

RIP to the innocent souls of fellow citizens.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by HonabFaj(m): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
[quote author=mukhcech post=51365189][/quote]

Nice one, if they really want to show its a grave of innocent people secret murdered , why can't they open up the grave an unveiled their body bodies
Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by aimuan(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
Esseite:
What has this country turned to?... A country we all jubiliated when abacha died because it affected us all in different measures.

A country we all went on riot when MKO's election was annulled.

A country we once carried food to muslim homes during xmas and they gave their's during sallah.

A country we all played and danced together on common ground when ever nepa takes light at night.

I still remember my muslim neighbour who connected his car battery to his t.v just for us to watch Atlanta 96.. And ate in a very big tray of food right in his sitting room.

Where is the one Nigeria we loved. Where did we get it all wrong?

Today we fight and kill ourselves for what we know nothing about or how it came about.. We met it, some have left it for the great beyond, we would always leave it someday.
Don't make me cry abeg.
Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by jackpot(f): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
may they rest in peace if they preach peace.

I saw respect in the way they were buried. At least they weren't dumped in one mighty grave.
Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by Rafidi: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
mukhcech:

It is not evena Grave yard my Brother.....look Those are Clay Pots being Buried to Finish the product and Preserve it.
Oga Seun Any other credential you need is in my Resume. Pls make me a mod.

There is really no way to ascertain from the pics that these are not graves, or that they are really graves, without investigation. The IHRC making such claim will have many believing it. The IHRC was first to report on mass grave in kaduna after last year's Zaria massacre; even before Amnesty International released footage and the kaduna state government confessed. The presence of those pots with no potters and no sign of ongoing work can be understood or misunderstood as distraction.

Regardless, the precedence of the Zaria massacre and the kaduna state government admitting to a mass grave of 347 Shia Muslims at Mando will make many skeptical in whatever one says to refute these new claims. The Zaria massacre is just recent and then we have fresh shootings in Kano of members of the same religious group and of the same religious affiliation. I think exhuming the bodies in the mass grave already present in kaduna to the admission/confession of the state government and handing over the bodies to their families will be a start to remedy the situation. It will be painful and seen as hard to do. But steps have to be taken if what has been done is to be remedied.

1 Like

Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by topzeezo: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
buhari wants to burst Nigeria into pieces and die at his drying season body

1 Like

Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by critic9ja: 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
leofab:
O
Didn't know you are such an expert at giving fucckks. Keep searching for the next fucky to give
Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by mukhcech(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
Rafidi:

There is really no way to ascertain from the pics that these are not graves, or that they are really graves, without investigation. The IHRC making such claim will have many believing it. The IHRC was first to report on mass grave in kaduna after last year's Zaria massacre; even before Amnesty International released footage and the kaduna state government confessed. The presence of those pots with no potters and no sign of ongoing work can be understood or misunderstood as distraction.

Regardless, the precedence of the Zaria massacre and the kaduna state government admitting to a mass grave of 347 Shia Muslims at Mando will make many skeptical in whatever one says to refute these new claims. The Zaria massacre is just recent and then we have fresh shootings in Kano of members of the same religious group and of the same religious affiliation. I think exhuming the bodies in the mass grave already present in kaduna to the admission/confession of the state government and handing over the bodies to their families will be a start to remedy the situation. It will be painful and seen as hard to do. But steps have to be taken if what has been done is to be remedied.

Rafidi? yes I know. I agree with you. you have an opinion too. at least you are better than those who are bent on causing terror and making mischiefs.
Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by mukhcech(m): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
HonabFaj:

Nice one, if they really want to show its a grave of innocent people secret murdered , why can't they open up the grave an unveiled their body bodies

See as people just believe the falsehood. All because Nah Buhari dey rule them.
Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by Leiman100(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
PaulIdu:
Buhari belongs in Jail at the Hague..I really regret ever voting him
you never voted for him you are a wailer
Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
talktimi:
cheesy Buhari brought his murderous tendencies into this century, not surprised though. We warned but zombies wouldn't listen cool
not surprising.he sentenced a mother of two handicapped children to death by firing squad.the other two women sentenced with them got lucky and a coup annulled their sentence. Just got to know recently

1 Like

Re: "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
I smell something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambassador Garba Gajam Visits Osinbajo In Dubai (Photos) / Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) / Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.