Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Cash Operation Or Information Technology Dept In Bank? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cash Operation Or Information Technology Dept In Bank? (457 Views)

How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria / IT Department In Bank : What Is The Best Career Path ? / Technology Department In Bank/oil Exploration Co Or IT Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cash Operation Or Information Technology Dept In Bank? by dudu200: 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
pls house I need a professional as I am in between two options: I am a graduate of computer science/statistics with second class upper I have worked with a bank as a system administrator in lagos zenit bank precisely so I was laid off in july 2011 not only all the system admin in branches bankwide after staying at home for sometime I got another offer as contract staff teller in another bank in the country I worked from 2012 till june this year when God helped me to pass the promotion test to become a permanent staff, by God grace I will be confirmed as a permanent staff in December, but there is an opening for info tech position in the bank as well which I know I have more chances of getting all thing being equal? first my current location is IWO town though my family is in Ibadan. but you know the cost of living in both iwo and Ibadan can not be compare to Lagos? another thing is the way my manger will look at it ? when I told he looks somehow which shows he is not really happy with it.? well my own reason for moving to the dept is hat it gives me room to study and do some higher program and its gives me joy doing what I really read in school. my present role is really time consuming from Monday to sunday monitoring atm and others stuff. if I stay there I can hardly have a second degree nor any professional cert. please your professional advise is needed..
Re: Cash Operation Or Information Technology Dept In Bank? by MrTipsco: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
Check those up the ladder in your current dept. If they have been able to add more feathers to their cap, learn how they did it. But majorly follow your heart and conviction with focus. Somehow even if there is a mistake you will know you did follow your dream. Also pray for favour and guidance from God that's if you believe in Him. Wish you Success in your final decision. cool
Re: Cash Operation Or Information Technology Dept In Bank? by ecolime(m): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
IT all the way. Don't think about it twice. You can always move to other banks or another industry with your experience. Forget about what your manager thinks. It's your career not his/hers. Live your life .

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is Looking For Any Optometrist Hospital To Do Her Compulsory Internshi / Oil And Gas Training / Web Design Companies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.