Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? (3272 Views)

Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? / Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts / Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by AloyEmeka6: 4:33am On Nov 07, 2009
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by jamace(m): 7:33am On Nov 07, 2009
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by saintneo(m): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

[img]http://odili.net/news/source/2009/nov/6/sun/cartoon-06-11-2009[1].gif[/img]

Aloy~Emeka!
[size=16pt]Aloy~Emeka![/size]
[size=22pt]Aloy~Emeka![/size]

how many times I callest thou?

;DROTFLMKKAO grin
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by AloyEmeka6: 8:50am On Nov 07, 2009
Why u dey call me na? Good morning jare. grin grin grin
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by sholasys: 9:13am On Nov 07, 2009
The AREMU he calleth will soon be confine.
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by bibiking1(m): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2009
Aloy!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by DeepSoul(f): 10:10am On Nov 07, 2009
Lol. . .Aremu the wicked man
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by chidichris(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2009
the most shameful things here is that an ordinary woman brought him down.
what ribadu could not do, farida has done with a pinch of salt.
farida, you have entered your name in the good and great women's of nigeria and africa as a whole.
at least, we have the okonjos and the ettehs so nigerian women can be wonderful in their various areas of endeavours.
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by ikeyman00(m): 11:09am On Nov 07, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^^
what couldnt be done under obj lipsrsealed
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by Afam(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2009
chidichris:

farida, you have entered your name in the good and great women's of nigeria and africa as a whole.
at least, we have the okonjos and the ettehs so nigerian women can be wonderful in their various areas of endeavours.

Who indicted Bode George? EFCC under Ribadu or Farida?

It seems you are not at home with facts anything you make crazy comments on this forum.
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by inme: 11:56am On Nov 07, 2009
`
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by AloyEmeka6: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2009
chidichris:

the most shameful things here is that an[b] ordinary woman[/b] brought him down.

What do you mean by ordinary woman?. Will it be an ordinary man if he was brought down by a man?. Your warped view of women is sickening.
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by citizenY(m): 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2009
@Aloy-Emeka

Please don't ignore chidichris. Calling Farida ordinary woman is disgraceful. Her carreer in the Nigeria Police has

contributed in no small way to what she is today.

Chris no fit challenge the man wey chop small change for him age grade meeting and him dey call Farida ordinary.

Na only to abuse OBJ fro NL be him trademark and he no fit pass Iyana Ipaja because of fear make dem no kidnap

Ota. Even airport sef, na through Oshodi Oke e dey go.

Now wy Bode dey Kirikiri, e no go Tin Can for him container again, na though Ojuelegba e go dey reach wharf
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by citizenY(m): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2009
@ Aloy-Emeka,

na prunters devil, I mean IGNORE
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by Beaf: 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2009
chidichris:

No woman is ordinary. angry
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by AloyEmeka6: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2009
Beaf:

No woman is ordinary. angry

The guy is a joke.
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by chidichris(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2009
Who indicted Bode George? EFCC under Ribadu or Farida?

It seems you are not at home with facts anything you make crazy comments on this forum.

@afam,
oh, are still alive? are u not ashamed of urself? if ribadu indicted bode george, what date? and what happened between then and today? do u still remember that ribadu made a report to his master who told him to go back and do his home work very well? do u still realise that was the last we heard of ribadu/bode george?
please read this: http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/columnists/femi/2009/femi-oct-30-2009.html
there were a lot of criminals out there but because ribadu was serving the purposes of one devil, he could not do anything to the confidants of his master.
read through all my write ups here and u will see how many times i have mentioned this particular criminal's name but today, the worthy woman has done what the slowpoke man could not do.
it is coming out to terms that ribadu was after opositions rather than criminals.
my dear, obasanjo is a fool and a criminal and 99.99% of those loyalists of his are criminals and deserve no other place than where the idiot bode george is.
if you say ribadu indicted bode george, tell us what happened afterwards. tell us how long it took ribadu to finish alams. tell us how many minutes it took ribadu to conclude all matters in the case against atiku and other anti obj's third term.
another anambra criminal in the name of andy uba is still a free man until the day farida will remember him and u will shamelessly come back here to announce to me that ur ribadu indicted him.
did ur ribadu not indict all the former govs and is the former gov of imo state not a minister today? did ur ribadu not indict marwa and is he not an ambassadore today? indictment my ass.

@ to who it may concern,
public appology.
for all the women in the house, i was not using ordinary woman to insult the women rather i was using it to justify the ability of farida in doing what the so-called corruption czar could not do.
for all the women in the house and all the men-women, i am really sorry but be rest assured that madam farida is has been in my good book and will remain in my good book for atleast touching the untouchables. what ribadu could not do, farida has done with ease. she is my hero.
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by bawomolo(m): 1:18am On Nov 08, 2009
lmao. this is real funny
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by NJN: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2009
can't see the picture, , pls. sad
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by MUZBO(m): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2009
Mehn this sucks! Soo artistic depictions of real events using fake expressions are now allowed in the 'political' section! Is the 'jokes' section full? Then again. . . it made front page. I mean WTH?!!
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by Afam(m): 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2009
chidichris:

read through all my write ups here and u will see how many times i have mentioned this particular criminal's name but today, the worthy woman has done what the slowpoke man could not do.

Read through your write ups? Never! Seeing some of your comments is punishment enough due to the incoherent nonsense you put down.
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by muffins(f): 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2009
This thread is so funny. tongue
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by toideve(m): 12:19am On Nov 09, 2009
what's going on hear? pls can someone clear me on this?
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by AloyEmeka6: 7:34am On Nov 09, 2009
Aremu Obasanjo replies:
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by Jarus(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2009
chidichris:

Wonderful indeed
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by MrCrackles(m): 10:14am On Nov 09, 2009
Chei Oga Bode don suffer. . . . grin
Aremu should be with him in jail, i swear. . . . angry
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by bandely(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2009
roflmao
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by Olaolufred(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2009
Aremu can no longer save himself.
Woe to him that put his trust in Man.
Aremu's time is past.
So your hope is dashed.
Your crashings has just began.
Bode Barawo. May you die in that prison. Amen.
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by bibiking1(m): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2009
He won't did in prison and you know it! It is even a shock he got that much!
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by delagasky(m): 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2009
Seriously, i dont know why pple want to create rivals of Ribadu and Farida!! Why cant we just accepts tht EFCC has succesfully prosecuted a prominent Nigerian, whomsoever is the head of the organisation dont matter. Farida will only have to leave tht seat b4 we start to hear all sorts of stories abt her.
Hilarious cartoon tho!!
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by swaggaz(f): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2009
Lol at picture
Re: Aremu, Aremu, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? by lyfe(m): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2009
still on glasses in prison cool.
.Igo loju Odaran

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS : Bomb Blast hits NNPC MEGA STATION In Kano (Photo) / REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression / ,caption This Photo Of PMB ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.