Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts (10839 Views)

Samaila Inusa: Army Offers N1Million Reward For Information On Kidnapped Colonel / Patricia Naomi Akwashiki, New Minister For Information Appointed. / Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by maclatunji: 8:20am On Jul 17, 2012
RAZAQ GAWAT: FASHOLA URGES LAGOSIANS TO COME FORWARD WITH USEFUL INFORMATION, PROMISES SUBSTANTIAL REWARD
… Appeals to Lagosians to remain calm and hopeful that he would be found

Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN), on Sunday appealed to Lagosians who have useful information regarding the where about of Television presenter, Alhaji Razaq Gawat to come forward with such information to facilitate the current efforts by the police and the State Government to find him.

Governor Fashola in an interview with newsmen said the success of any investigation by the Police is based on information by the people adding that anyone who brought any useful information that could lead to the finding of the missing person would be substantially rewarded.

“I am optimistic that we will find him. I urge everybody to remain hopeful that we will find him. I know the police are working. They have some useful information that they are sharing with me. We are pursuing the leads, it may take time. We are checking all information. So, anybody who has any information that may lead us to him let us know. My number is 08034301122”, the Governor said.

Fashola while reiterating his call for useful information, urged the people to remain calm, saying “I know that the Police are working hard at the leads that we have picked up. Everybody who has reason to believe that he (Gawat) could be here or there must help us. Call 767 or 112 emergency toll free numbers to inform the security agents”.

Alhaji Razaq Gawat, 50, the Chief Executive Officer of Gawat Communications and anchorman of the NTA Channel 10 popular Ramadan Programme, “Edide E Ji Saari”, was declared missing Thursday last week after a search party found his car abandoned at Apongbon with no trace of him.

HAKEEM BELLO

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/news2.php?k=1959

Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by NigeriaKwenu(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2012
I thought the guy was reported dead?

Afam4eva(chei)
Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by maclatunji: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2012
In addition:

jigawatts: IKEJA—Governor Babatunde Fashola, yesterday, appealed to Lagosians who have information regarding the whereabouts of Nigerian Television Authority, NTA, presenter, Alhaji Razaq Gawat, to urgently come forward with such.

Fashola, who made the appeal, in an interview with newsmen, said such information will aid the investigation by police and the state government on the issue.

The governor noted that the success of any investigation by the police is based on information provided by the residents of the state, adding “anyone who brought any useful information that could lead to the finding of the missing person would be substantially rewarded.”

He said: “I am optimistic that we will find him. I urge everybody to remain hopeful that we will find him. I know the police are working. They have some useful information that they are sharing with me. We are pursuing the leads, it may take time. We are checking every information.”

“Anybody who has any information that may lead us to him, let us know. My number is 08034301122”.

SOURCE: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/fashola-to-lagosians-call-me-on-08034301122-on-gawats-whereabout/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by maclatunji: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2012
NigeriaKwenu: I thought the guy was reported dead?

Afam4eva(chei)

That was false news spread via the means of mindless usage of social media. This is the Governor of Lagos State and his government speaking on the matter.
Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by NigeriaKwenu(m): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2012
maclatunji:

That was false news spread via the means of mindless usage of social media. This is the Governor of Lagos State and his government speaking on the matter.
Let me also paste the news on my website.
Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by Freiburger(m): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2012
I thought the police was responsible for that, why is the governor taking it upon himself?
Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by StarrMatthieu: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2012
Much appreciated
Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by bumps(m): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2012
Insha allah he will be set free unhurt
Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by maclatunji: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2012
NigeriaKwenu:
Let me also paste the news on my website.

No wahala!
Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by maclatunji: 9:59am On Jul 17, 2012
bumps: Insha [b]A[/b]llah he will be set free unhurt
Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by wandeay: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2012
abeg oo, make dem find dis man oo
Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by KINGwax(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2012

Afam4eva(chei)
i was imaginin you biting your fingers off by saying 'chei'! That your name is gone for good. It will be ensured! Now u bigoted thing wan play us wit nigeriakwenu. Nigeriakwenu ko, nigeriakwezy ni. But for the record, i like your matured discussion during the debate on the declaration of biafra whatever. But remain banned, it will good for u

1 Like

Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2012
Who banned afam4eva and y?
Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by KINGwax(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2012
bumps: Insha allah he will be set free unhurt
stop speaking in tongue jare. Since d man in question is a conc muslim, how cld we knw he hasn't faked his kidnapping and taken a job wit the boko guys? I heard they pay in dollars plus, some virgins will do a 50yr old man some revitalization! But i hope he's found anyway.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by moderatorr: 10:09am On Jul 17, 2012
KINGwax: i was imaginin you biting your fingers off by saying 'chei'! That your name is gone for good. It will be ensured! Now u bigoted thing wan play us wit nigeriakwenu. Nigeriakwenu ko, nigeriakwezy ni. But for the record, i like your matured discussion during the debate on the declaration of biafra whatever. But remain banned, it will good for u
lol
Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by whealthy(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2012
KINGwax: stop speaking in tongue jare. Since d man in question is a conc muslim, how cld we knw he hasn't faked his kidnapping and taken a job wit the boko guys? I heard they pay in dollars plus, some virgins will do a 50yr old man some revitalization! But i hope he's found anyway.

Who brought this disgusting animal to nairaland?

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by 3kay945(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2012
KINGwax: stop speaking in tongue jare. Since d man in question is a conc muslim, how cld we knw he hasn't faked his kidnapping and taken a job wit the boko guys? I heard they pay in dollars plus, some virgins will do a 50yr old man some revitalization! But i hope he's found anyway.
angry
Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by MORPHYLEE: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2012
Kingwax,
So anybody that is fast in his religion may join or they are BH or wht ? it's a pity that people like you are many that cannot think strait. So if christen are tag with the same stigma u can join them to kill or to collect dollars from your jugment ?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by Ekans: 10:29am On Jul 17, 2012
Strange things are happening.It doesnt sound like a case of kidnap for ransom o,something more sinister.
Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by maclatunji: 10:39am On Jul 17, 2012
Please have a look at this as well.

Can We Get #freeGawat Trending On Twitter
https://www.nairaland.com/992283/get-freegawat-trending-twitter

Thank you.
Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by Abyjah: 10:50am On Jul 17, 2012
Nohing is hidden under the sun. *brings out crystal ball for divination & pops champagne with chicken lap to step it down.*
How much is the bounty worth? They gat to be specific cos i'm all for biznex.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by duni04(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2012
Na wa o,these our okoro brothers av brought their kidnapping bizness west
Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by RaphyG: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2012

sentiments aside.....(yes hes my dad) if only you knew him.....
Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by Ganys: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2012
Eeeya, This Guy no get brain ooh, Finger thinking at work..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by stupor(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2012
maclatunji: RAZAQ GAWAT: FASHOLA URGES LAGOSIANS TO COME FORWARD WITH USEFUL INFORMATION, PROMISES SUBSTANTIAL REWARD
… Appeals to Lagosians to remain calm and hopeful that he would be found

Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN), on Sunday appealed to Lagosians who have useful information regarding the where about of Television presenter, Alhaji Razaq Gawat to come forward with such information to facilitate the current efforts by the police and the State Government to find him.

Governor Fashola in an interview with newsmen said the success of any investigation by the Police is based on information by the people adding that anyone who brought any useful information that could lead to the finding of the missing person would be substantially rewarded.

“I am optimistic that we will find him. I urge everybody to remain hopeful that we will find him. I know the police are working. They have some useful information that they are sharing with me. We are pursuing the leads, it may take time. We are checking all information. So, anybody who has any information that may lead us to him let us know. My number is 08034301122”, the Governor said.

Fashola while reiterating his call for useful information, urged the people to remain calm, saying “I know that the Police are working hard at the leads that we have picked up. Everybody who has reason to believe that he (Gawat) could be here or there must help us. Call 767 or 112 emergency toll free numbers to inform the security agents”.

Alhaji Razaq Gawat, 50, the Chief Executive Officer of Gawat Communications and anchorman of the NTA Channel 10 popular Ramadan Programme, “Edide E Ji Saari”, was declared missing Thursday last week after a search party found his car abandoned at Apongbon with no trace of him.

HAKEEM BELLO

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/news2.php?k=1959

Onlu God will save us in this country !
Serial killers,Suicide bombers,terrorist attacks,kidnaps and hostages.

Very soon we'll start having snippers who will shoot at long range as being seen in Movies.

And may be we'll start wearing bullet proofs to work and offices with a short pistol strapped around our waist.
Abeg make una release the poor man abeg o !

People dey Aso and Govt houses wey plenty to kidnap no be ordinary civilians like una e na suppose dey hold hostage o.

Abeg Mr kidnapper release the young man so that innocent blood no go dey your hands o !
Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by joj123(f): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2012
Please God, let this man be found alive and unhurt.
Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by XFive: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2012
duni04: Na wa o,these our okoro brothers av brought their kidnapping bizness west
Wetin concern ur Okoro Brodas and kidnapping for Lagos?
Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by Fairgodwin(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2012

Afam4eva(chei)
I really feel sorry for you......(please mods, do something - have mercy on him)
Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by Adebeeyee(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2012
Have been watching Gawat's programme on TV since i was a kid. I honestly pray for the man's safe return.
Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by bolame: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2012
Hmm brf, how mush reward someone go get o, shey na million because me dey look to met You all this while o Lolz
Re: Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts by bolame: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2012
Hope he is found, but the nummber Fashola leaves is not going

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘7 Wells Drilled In Bida Basin Show Signs Of Oil’ - Ramatu Yar’Adua / Council On Foreign Relations Honors Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala For Shaping The World / Senate President Ahmed Lawan Hails Super Eagles’ Victory Over Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.