Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Will You Vote M.Buhari If He Desides To Run In 2019. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote M.Buhari If He Desides To Run In 2019. (1970 Views)

"We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council / Shehu Sani Reacts To Governors' Request For Buhari To Run In 2019 / Nigerian Lawmakers Could Override Buhari If He Vetoes Peace Corps Bill – Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote M.Buhari If He Desides To Run In 2019. by darkerthandark: 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
justice2016:

But this man is sick and old and incompetent . If not bigotry and hate , this man should be in retirement not ruling a dynamic country like Nigeria Capital NO. He may even die before 2019 because he is seriously sick but the handlers are hiding it like yaradua case

and jonathan was young and useless..
Re: Will You Vote M.Buhari If He Desides To Run In 2019. by darkerthandark: 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
talktimi:
It's only dead and brain dead people who would dare vote for Buhari in 2019 cool

you already called us zombies anyways..

so whats the difference??..

Re: Will You Vote M.Buhari If He Desides To Run In 2019. by petnuel(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
I support change and i wil vote for change again. Lyk i voted for change against Jonathan's failed presidency, i will vote for change against Buhari's failing presidency in 2019....

We need change! And we will continuing changing until we get beta leaders dat will rebuild n remodel a beta nation for us all
Re: Will You Vote M.Buhari If He Desides To Run In 2019. by rose54321: 12:10am On Nov 26, 2016
No no no, Nigeria has never been more divided.
Re: Will You Vote M.Buhari If He Desides To Run In 2019. by Edwinmason(m): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2016
phemmyutd:

He might actually attend your funeral, who knows
that if he lives another 80years
Re: Will You Vote M.Buhari If He Desides To Run In 2019. by Edwinmason(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2016
MiyattiAllah:

Just because you have Aids, stop thinking others will die prematurely like you
me and that man who looks like someone who have aids.,,....just shut up and drink kunu
Re: Will You Vote M.Buhari If He Desides To Run In 2019. by phemmyutd(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2016
Edwinmason:
that if he lives another 80years
You never not too young to d*ie before him, even your attitude kill faster
Re: Will You Vote M.Buhari If He Desides To Run In 2019. by Edwinmason(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2016
phemmyutd:

You never not too young to d*ie before him, even your attitude kill faster
if people in your family at a young age sorry 4 u.....but it does nt hapen here
Re: Will You Vote M.Buhari If He Desides To Run In 2019. by MiyattiAllah: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Edwinmason:
me and that man who looks like someone who have aids.,,....just shut up and drink kunu
You sure have AIDs just shut your hole and take your Aids med
Re: Will You Vote M.Buhari If He Desides To Run In 2019. by Edwinmason(m): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
MiyattiAllah:

You sure have AIDs just shut your hole and take your Aids med
is that all u have to say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex Ghana Pres. John Mahama Hangs Out Wit Tinubu,Chief Olu & Dele Momodu In Lagos / See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari / BREAKING!! Kanu To Storm Imo Again Today To Shame Aisha Buhari (see Time & Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.