Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

"We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council (18734 Views)

See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker / Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid / APC Dumps Board Of Trustees, Forms Elders’ Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by kahal29: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
AWKA—SOUTH East Elders’ Council has promised to support President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 presidential election if he decides to run again, arguing that the All Progressives Congress, APC, controlled government had done well in fighting corruption and the dreaded Boko Haram insurgency.

Chairman of the forum and former President General of the apex Igbo socio -cultural organization, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Dr Dozie Ikedife told reporters yesterday at Nnewi that South East leaders took the decision at their meeting in Enugu.

Ikedife, however, said it was not yet clear if President Buhari would contest again, adding that he would not be drafted for the position when he had not indicated any interest.

He said: “There are so many factors to be taken into consideration while talking about Buhari for the second tenure. You have to know whether the man wants to go for a second tenure before you begin to support him. If he does not indicate any interest, then what is the purpose of supporting him?

“Are you going to draft him into the position? And you should know that between now and 2019 is a long time in political calendar because a lot of things can still happen. There is this saying that man proposes, but God disposes. But left with us, if he wants to run, let him go ahead.

“We will support him but the decision has to come from him and not foisted on him by his handlers.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/well-support-buhari-contests-2019-s-east-elders/

8 Likes

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by CoolFreeday(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
#IStandWithPMB

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by agwom(m): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
NotStandWithBuhari

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by BiafraIShere(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rubbish!

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by Omeokachie: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
He will come out tomorrow and claim to have been misquoted.

The asslickers will suddenly become lovers of Igbo elders.

14 Likes

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by omenkaLives(m): 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
AWKA—SOUTH East Elders’ Council has promised to support President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 presidential election if he decides to run again, arguing that the All Progressives Congress, APC, controlled government had done well in fighting corruption and the dreaded Boko Haram insurgency.

Chairman of the forum and former President General of the apex Igbo socio -cultural organization, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Dr Dozie Ikedife told reporters yesterday at Nnewi that South East leaders took the decision at their meeting in Enugu.
They are coming for their elders and parents. cheesy cheesy

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by ItzPrinceIB(m): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
Naija And Politics Is Like India And Bollywood

8 Likes

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by femidejulius(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
While I believe Buhari is a total failure, I believe too that if Buhari fails to win, and another northerners win,it is to the disadvantage of the South as the new president will want a second term thereby postponing the chances of the south to produce a president. I also believe that the next time a president comes from the south, he should be from the South East.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by Nonaira1: 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
For the first time I support Ohaneze. For the first time Ohaneze finally used their senses. Every igbo, if you are going to vote, vote for buhari!!! VOTE FOR BUHARI!!! Make sure that nigga get reelected. Allow Buhari to continue inflicting the severe backwardness, pain and worthlessness in that already depleated and dying shithole.

They wanted to do igbos and instead, they are in that mess suffering. grin grin. Karma is truly a fucking bitch!!!!

Let them "sufferisticated politics" playing monkeys enjoy the their change.

Sai Buhari

Ohaneze for the first time i agree with you niggas. Help them keep their "change". Any igbo that dare to condemn ohaneze for supporting that aged out illiterate is an idiot to me.

The change MUST continue. Sai buhari!!!!

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by gidgiddy: 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nonaira1:
For the first time I support Ohaneze. For the first time Ohaneze finally used their senses. Every igbo, if you are going to vote, vote for buhari!!! VOTE FOR BUHARI!!! Make sure that nigga get reelected. Allow Buhari to continue inflicting the severe backwardness, pain and worthlessness in that already depleated and dying shithole.

They wanted to do igbos and instead, they are in that mess suffering. grin grin. Karma is truly a fucking bitch!!!!

Let them "sufferisticated politics" playing monkeys enjoy the their change.

Sai Buhari

Ohaneze for the first time i agree with you niggas. Help them keep their "change". Any igbo that dare to condemn ohaneze for supporting that aged out illiterate is an idiot to me.

The change MUST continue. Sai buhari!!!!

Maybe you should read the news again because this has nothing to do with Ohaneze. As for "South East Elders Council", no one has heard of such oganisation until today.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by Nonaira1: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

Maybe you should read the news again because this has nothing to do with Ohaneze. As for "South East Elders Council", no one has heard of such oganisation until today.

I careless who is the organization.

As far as I'm concerned, I support them.

Buhari should continue burning that shithole to the ground. Any igbo that oppposes it is not a real igbo in my opinion.

Let them enjoy their change to the fullest.

Btw: ohaneze did participate in the decision. Reread the article

20 Likes

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by kahal29: 2:27am On Feb 21, 2018
omenkaLives:
They are coming for their elders and parents. cheesy cheesy

Shee?

1 Like

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by cooldipo(m): 4:01am On Feb 21, 2018
Elders only have one vote each!

8 Likes

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by Sagamaje(m): 5:05am On Feb 21, 2018
Useless man with a useless brain and a useless mouth while speaking useless talk. Asshole Buhari asslicker

15 Likes

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 21, 2018
This is just being prudent. SW, NE, NW will all vote Buhari. It's best for SE to vote him too. He will win with or without SE anyway so the prudent thing is to join the band wagon because our neighbors don't share our values and ideals of fairness and equity. Even if they do their approach is completely different. Letting Buhari have his way will also throw up more manageable political scenarios in 2023 which seems so far away but will soon be with us.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by leofab(f): 5:55am On Feb 21, 2018
Sell outs

1 Like

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by ClumsyFlimsy: 5:56am On Feb 21, 2018
Nonaira1:

Buhari should continue burning that shithole to the ground. Any igbo that oppposes it is not a real igbo in my opinion.

I share same school of thought with you bro

With or without our votes Buhari will win ; the underaged voters in the North and the illegal foreign voters from Niger Chad Guinea Sudan and Cameroon will give Buhari and extra advantage.. To me nobody can stop him

Personally I won't waste my time and partake in any voting or stand on que for any mo fucker but I had advice we South East to vote Buhari instead of atiku. Because atiku has nothing to offer, after all they are both different sides of the same coin. It is better Buhari completes his tenure than for another Fulani man to win and still want to complete his tenure

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:02am On Feb 21, 2018
We are solidly behind ohaneze on this one.

The dullard and his Fulani barbarians must continue the Lords work grin

In the end it shall only favour ndigbo
Buhari is a blessing in disguise to ndigbo

Let him complete his tenure
Afterall no be us go suffer am pass

Payback is a bitch

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by kahal29: 6:19am On Feb 21, 2018
Sagamaje:
Useless man with a useless brain and a useless mouth while speaking useless talk. Asshole Buhari asslicker

All this insult because he is now supporting Buhari?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by omenkaLives(m): 7:04am On Feb 21, 2018
ClumsyFlsy:

Payback is a bitch
It hurts them so badly but they are just helpless in the situation given the insignificance of their numbers, so they use these lines to try to mask their sadness and hopelessness. cheesy cheesy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 21, 2018
Which mushroom council is this?

They want to deceive D.O.L.L.A.R.P.O again, the way they deceived him with chieftaincy title in Ebonyi state?

We are progressive minded and won't vote a president that's a person with IQ of a rat.

On a second thought, maybe they using reverse psychology on D.O.L.LA.R.P.O, his reelection will hasten the disintegration of the shithole

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

6 Likes

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by EternalTruths: 7:11am On Feb 21, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Rubbish!

You are not smart not to see their intention.

Buhari's second term will definitely help disintegrate Nigeria.

Except you are not what your moniker says only then will you oppose them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by EternalTruths: 7:14am On Feb 21, 2018
omenkaLives:
It hurts them so badly but they are just helpless in the situation given the insignificance of their numbers, so they use these lines to try to mask their sadness and hopelessness. cheesy cheesy

When will you ever be smart to realize that the SE/SS Igbos in particular are happy seeing Buhari destroy Nigeria through Fulani Terrorism.

A second term for Buhari will definitely help disintegrate Nigeria.

Besides when are you leaving the Refugee camp in the East to that of Sokoto State.

This ungrateful Refugee pls relocate to Sokoto State Refugee Camp

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by chibuzorAbia: 7:14am On Feb 21, 2018
Yoruba! Please get sense and STOP accommodating your IGBO enemies. Let them go back home and develop their region!
They want to live and thrive in Yoruba land yet they want to be our political rival and enemy. Their presence is a negative to our physical and political environment.

Igbo MUST go!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by chibuzorAbia: 7:18am On Feb 21, 2018
omenkaLives:

Dont mind them, sad and bitter people.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by EternalTruths: 7:18am On Feb 21, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Payback is a bitch

God bless you for seeing and upholding this reality you just said.

Buhari is a blessing in disguise for we Igbos.

His second coming will definitely create more IDP camps in the West and Christian North to the point that they will get tired of One Nigeria.

By the time that Buhari hands over power to another Hausa Fulani Terrorist, they will pick up arms and divide Nigeria.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by EternalTruths: 7:20am On Feb 21, 2018
Nonaira1:

You are true Igbo man.

Only adulterated Igbos that won't understand that Buhari's destiny is to break up Nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by EternalTruths: 7:22am On Feb 21, 2018
gidgiddy:

My brother, a vote against Buhari is a vote against Disintegration.

Except you are not a true Igbo man.

Buhari's second coming will definitely disintegrate Nigeria.

So relaxed and ask Mama Sorochi to give you a plate of Ise Ewu and a bottle of Orijin.

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by EternalTruths: 7:26am On Feb 21, 2018
Omeokachie:
He will come out tomorrow and claim to have been misquoted.

The asslickers will suddenly become lovers of Igbo elders.

My brother, I support Ohaneze or whatever group gave this submission.

A vote for Buhari is a vote for Disintegration.

3 Likes

Re: "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council by EternalTruths: 7:27am On Feb 21, 2018
kabrud:
[s][/s]
Sharrap. By the time Buhari is sworn in for the second time, any idiot that want to be used for target practice will be obliged. Your threat will not leave the electronic pages of Nairaland. Try any gbege, get plenty plenty gbege.

You must enjoy your change.

Buhari till 2023.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Matthew Dike Dumps APC For PDP / Kaya Students In Maradun, Zamfara Kidnapped By Bandits / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.