Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos (46974 Views)

"Don't Come Eating At My Wedding Uninvited": Check This Reply By A Twitter User / Some Of My Wedding Pictures / "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by ArabMopol(m): 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..Big gurls sad how do you lift them wih ease grin
... No "twist and turns" ....."through pass" grin ....–i hail you bro grin

If I can't lift her then she lift me... there is love in doing things oppositely

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Masonic(m): 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
u not well cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol! See as I dey use you chop likes grin
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by RoyalBlak007: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
ArabMopol:
If I can't lift her then she lift me... there is love in doing things oppositely

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by misspicy(f): 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

....if we upload it here on Nl...
..all eyes gon be on us grin. grin

That's the idea baby winkkiss

BTW,I'm surprised about that message grin didn't experrit tongue
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
I wud arrange a meeting with my father for u cheesy

Shea you are yoruba, I heard it is like 25 naira cheesy

I will bring 10 naira when coming and I will complete the rest after we get married embarassed tongue cheesy
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
adedayoa2:
dowry not bride price

But no be you I wan pay for na sad tongue cheesy
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by misspicy(f): 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mznaett:
Misspicy this one wey u just dey follow wedding thread upandan so... Abi d tin don click?wink
Plenty dey but time never reach babe wink time never reach grin

I'm just using these lovely wedding threads to have a good time on NL

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
misspicy:

Well if you want to put it that way,you could tonguegrin

Lol, @ before husband
Btw
Are you still single sef? Jus asking
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by RoyalBlak007: 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
misspicy:

That's the idea baby winkkiss

BTW,I'm surprised about that message grin didn't experrit tongue

♪all eyes on me♪ grin ..
BTW... dont be suprised→am just being real cool
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Genea(f): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

I will bring 10 naira when coming and I will complete the rest after we get married embarassed tongue cheesy
I'm IBO, just borrowed Yoruba dressing, so prepare more than a million down
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Genea(f): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
Masonic:

Lol! See as I dey use you chop likes grin
u beta share the likes angry
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by RoyalBlak007: 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
emusmithy:

Lol, @ before husband
Btw

.Oya comman tell.
..us misspicy grin.

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by RoyalBlak007: 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

.you dey madt....
... I swear grin

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by charming4: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
God bless your marriage. Words of advice: Be strong for your family, place them first, make sacrifices, challenge your limits, be available any time possible and pray together always. You will see finer ladies, but always tell your self that you were not stupid- you picked the best.

Conjugal Bliss.
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by misspicy(f): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
emusmithy:

Lol, @ before husband
Btw
Marital status

(a)Single [√] (b)Married [ ] (c)Divorced [ ]
tonguetongue
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
I'm IBO, just borrowed Yoruba dressing, so prepare more than a million down

Why are you like this na embarassed

Do you know my total cash till date, both used and saved never reach 1million.... and you want me to pay more than a million for bride price or dowry?? sad sad

MEET ME AT THE CONVENT tongue grin
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Genea(f): 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Why are you like this na embarassed

Do you know my total cash till date, both used and saved never reach 1million.... and you want me to pay more than a million for bride price or dowry?? sad sad

MEET ME AT THE CONVENT tongue grin
u r not yet ready angry.... Convent for wah na?
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
phrancky:
Walking down the aisle with my best friend was simply amazing, and it's one day I will never forget. Couldn't have wished for a better half.
Congrats man, eyin iyawo onimo eni ooo
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by firstolalekan(m): 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
phrancky:
Walking down the aisle with my best friend was simply amazing, and it's one day I will never forget. Couldn't have wished for a better half.
I don't like you
You're an impostor
Why is your profile a male one
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by cliqtips: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
misspicy:
Awwwwww embarassed
Your wife is so pretty smiley

If you vex,look your wife face,the anger go subside smiley

HML smiley

chu!

Na face she do ahm ?
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Masonic(m): 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
u beta share the likes angry

Have u forgotten? I'm one of the stingy NL guys tongue
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by nkpommpko(m): 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
NA BY FORCE TO MARRY?
During a wedding reception; the groom was called upon to give
his vote of thanks to his guests and this is what he came up with:
1. I want to first of all thank the Lord Almighty for creating my wife
and to also thank the pastor and his wife for lending us their
wedding rings.
2. Special appreciation to my landlord who lent us his car.
3. I am most grateful to my boss for... approving the loan I used
for the wedding.
4. Big thanks to the committee of friends for the appeal fund they
raised on my behalf.
5. Also to my brother's wife, thank you for lending us your
wedding gown.
6. Am so grateful to the cake designer for the cake. I promised to
return it tomorrow morning as agreed without cutting or eating
out of it.
7. Special thanks to my friends who brought food from their
homes to help me feed you all. Please for those who were served
food good luck and for Those who didn't get any, well we will
make it up to you during our child dedication ( hopefully next
year).
8. Very big thanks to my parents for bringing the village cultural
band to supply the music as well as entertain us all here, today.
9. Not forgetting the church marriage committee, thank you for
persuading my wife to marry me.
10. Appreciation to the married men in the church for rushing me
into this marriage.
11. The women are not left out, thanks a lot for teaching my wife
how to dance.
12. To the youths, thank you for sweeping and decorating this
venue with palm fronts.
13. I am also grateful to my teenage friends for helping with the
Zobo drink
14. Appreciation to my co-tenants for contributing money for the
cameraman
15. Well, I wish you all safe journey and I pray you don't
experience what I suffered for this wedding. Thank you

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
u r not yet ready angry.... Convent for wah na?

Reduce price for me na angry embarassed embarassed

Today na BLACK FRIDAY ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am suppose to get discount... If you don't marry me, I will become a priest angry angry
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by misspicy(f): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

.Oya comman tell.
..us misspicy grin.

tonguetonguetongue
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by cliqtips: 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
All these nl guys won't see it, its only to b calling gals whorez and gold diggers anyways majority are broke niggurs

Congrats dear, HML

u sounded like Unilag lady sef...

Maybe, those who feel pained being tagged what they are nt.
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by adedayoa2(f): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

But no be you I wan pay for na sad tongue cheesy
I know, I just say make I correct you. The correction was necessary so you can correct others. smiley
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Mznaett: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
misspicy:

Plenty dey but time never reach babe wink time never reach grin

I'm just using these lovely wedding threads to have a good time on NL

I LOVE THIS!
No need to rush over things that belongs to you dear....

What of MrsPhyno sef? Abi she don leave nl?
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
misspicy:

Marital status

(a)Single [√] (b)Married [ ] (c)Divorced [ ]
tonguetongue

Oh married undecided
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
adedayoa2:
I know, I just say make I correct you. The correction was necessary so you can correct others. smiley

wink wink... Thanks...

Are you married?

I am searching oo embarassed
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by walexsho(m): 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
All this make up trends always piss me off, They look artificial
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Longcucumber(m): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Beautiful couple.happy married life.

She is not my type because she has small bre.ast and small yanch,and me i like them big.
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by misspicy(f): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mznaett:

I LOVE THIS! No need to rush over things that belongs to you dear....
What of MrsPhyno sef? Abi she don leave nl?
Yeah babe,yeah right smileysmiley

She should see this mention,I don't see her around much

Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc / Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Celebrate Son's 1st Birthday With Billboard In Owerri / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos