Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo (37805 Views)

Afolabi Olaposi Should Be Immortalized / Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) / Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
dienlmods:
Afonjas are diabolically and ritualistically evil....all political problems and killing always started from the evil south west, even before 1960
make u dey use brain bfor u comment nw
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by GMbuharii: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
Everything about apc is just bad..bad bad bad. The west really brought evil upon the land.
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by LorDBolton(m): 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Pdp n violence... smh
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by Ugomajority: 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
OK noted. We are used to bloody election in naija. RIP
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by lakesider(m): 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
Since Apc wants to win all state by all means..I think the people has no choice than to Apply force

i will like to read your comment anytime this happens to your relative
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by Caseless: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
Since Apc wants to win all state by all means..I think the people has no choice than to Apply force
I just dunno the word to use to describe you.
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by DaPuncline: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
Can you utter such statement from the 4 cardinal points of your mouth if that man is ur dad.
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
I see dem festering over my comment... The day my father join the wicked party called Apc... That is the day I will declare him non existent...

Kiss the truth...the man died because he was supporting an evil party.

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by annayawchee: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
why always owo? The last election was violent as well in that town...... Ogho made mi ki he ooo
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by annayawchee: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
why always owo? The last election was violent as well in that town...... Ogho made mi ki hen ooo
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
Johnnyessence:
pls it is pdp and AD that is killing. They even seize series of arms from an AD thug early this week. They want to use it for operation tomorrow. But almighty God that never fails catch them red handed. Pdp will regret their action for killing and shedding innocent blood.

So you're telling APC is innocent?
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by PenSniper: 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
tit:
APC-Fulani is dealing with APC-Tinubu

Brain turned upside-down.
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by daryoor03(m): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
Election casualties. Another problem of elections in this country. May God help us.
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by good4love: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Try get sense na
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by yommen: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
byrron:
Guess, the era of political assassination in Nigeria is back again!

Did the era travel before? What happens to the continuous killings in Rivers?
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by PeaceOut(m): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
dienlmods:
Afonjas are diabolically and ritualistically evil....all political problems and killing always started from the evil south west, even before 1960

The ones burnt in Abia are also Afonja right?
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
You see why a gentleman or a true Christian can't do Naija politics. If you can't "belong" which means You'ld be fortified with Charms of different kinds don't delve into Naija politics or else the day you join is the day you must write your will if you've not done that before. If you escape death till you retire, your case is exceptional and you need thanksgiving.
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by dennymade(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Johnnyessence:
abi ooo thanks for replying him this way.
Those who oppose peaceful change may have to contend with violent resolution. Majority of people who bear the harsh economic reality brought by the evil change may have the wish of the majority to contend with. Alas a mass repeat of 1983 is imminent! I only pity the innocent INEC staff who might be a victim.
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
yommen:

Did the era travel before? What happens to the continuous killings in Rivers?

An aggregation of all these events that reared its ugly head again since late 2015 is a testament that the era of political assassination is back again in Nigeria. The last time such gory political episodes played out was during the OBJ do or die political era and after that era, political assassination news became a thing of the past not until late last year when such nihilistic act crawled back again into the polity.
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by dennymade(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
Johnnyessence:
pls it is pdp and AD that is killing. They even seize series of arms from an AD thug early this week. They want to use it for operation tomorrow. But almighty God that never fails catch them red handed. Pdp will regret their action for killing and shedding innocent blood.
m this way. [/quote]
Those who oppose peaceful change may have to contend with violent resolution. Majority of people who bear the harsh economic reality brought by the evil change may have the wish of the majority to contend with. Alas a mass repeat of 1983 is imminent! I only pity the innocent INEC staff who might be a victim.
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by danehijan: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
This is a pity. The credible democratic structures Nigerian has achieved over years has been destroyed within this short period of this government. Must a ruling party win all states? This was how Edo people was rubbed of their mandate. Maximum is 8 years of rule then we shall see.
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by Yusuphpedro: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
stop been silly
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by Jodesky(m): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
EMMAUGOH:

Animal in human skin!!!!!!!!
.......... Says a lot about your deprived and bitter upbringing..........
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by lomprico(m): 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
Johnnyessence:

Hope u know pdp is not a person? Even if pdp collapse today, those evil people who killed will join ur holy party apc and automatically become saints.
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by Bimpe29: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Election in Ondo is always violent.
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by Cleverman2020: 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
EMMAUGOH:

Heartless human being
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by awayeyebundle: 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
Thanks Op PDP can't win this election even Jegede do more than what he's doing....A.D is the one winning watch out for Oke la fe ni Ondo....PDP and do and die of Mimiko agenda at all cost..don finish PDP

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by Ephenusjoe: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
God help this nation and let peace reign
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by baconadoke: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by Emassive(m): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
Guy u need to share this money with us oo. The way you proudly support APC is alarming and one must wonder how many plot they gave you by now. Enjoy the consultation fee for now
Johnnyessence:

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by mrsfavour(f): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
INEC should be fair else there will be more blood shed.
Re: Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo by Balooscadido88(m): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
EMMAUGOH:

And if the victim happens to be PDP now, am sure u'll still attack APC/PMB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obanliku: Cross River Community Where Wives Deny Husbands Sex For Development / Senator Ishaku Abbo Denies Sex Video / Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.