Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Man Cut's Out His Suite While Celebrating A Year Out Of The Corporate World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Cut's Out His Suite While Celebrating A Year Out Of The Corporate World (410 Views)

Shoprite: Insider Shares Details Of The Corporate Restructuring / Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) / Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Cut's Out His Suite While Celebrating A Year Out Of The Corporate World by akinjuly77(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
Man Cut's out his Suite while celebrating a year out of the corporate world

He said
I've celebrated a year out of the corporate world this morning by saying the final "see ya" by cutting up my old work suits. A year ago when I walked out and now own 3 companies producing multiple incomes. We are currently completing in 3 projects where we'll be making 27 apartments.That deal alone will net us more than our combined old salaries for 8 years I'd like to thank a certain 3 Directors of an old employer that screwed me over and made me redundant after I put the hardest 20 months of my career in. Without you being cold ruthless heartless people all of this would never have happened to me. You gave me my "why" and I thank you.

Below is a screenshot ;

Re: Man Cut's Out His Suite While Celebrating A Year Out Of The Corporate World by akinjuly77(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
More comments from people

(1) (Reply)

5 Places To Get Business Loan In Nigeria / End Of Year Commodity Prices / Make Hundreds Of Dollars Today On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.